Minehut Community Staff Team, 2014-2021.

muelr

All old staff members will be missed, I'm sure I can speak for everyone when I say that

• Like 4

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Please leave a reaction if my assistance was satisfactory!

Hopefully we all have fun in the future, gonna miss you all.

• Like 3

If I helped you or made you happy, feel free to press the heart.

---------------------------------------------------------

[VIP] - 3/25/2021 - 4/11/2021

Helper  - 4/11/2021 - 5/17/2021

Moderator - never

Note: dates are in UK layout.

ben87.PNG

Sad day for Minehut. The volunteer staff team was one of the keystones of the community, it was the one thing that actually brought people together; despite it's final days (or year) being the lowest point I've seen it since 2014. Nevertheless, it's very sad to see it go.

• Like 5

Yes I used to be [ADMIN]. I resigned from that position

Subscribe on YouTube (truly epic content)
Follow me on Twitter

It was fun while it lasted. Going to miss it. ❤️ 

• Like 3

Discord - tarna256

In-game name - _Tarna_

Website - https://tarna.dev
Paste Site: https://paste.tarna.dev

[VIP] - 7/27/2020

Community Support - 7/8/20 | 11/3/20

Helper  - 11/3/20 - 2/21/21

Moderator - 2/21/21 - 5/17/21

❤️ - 5/17/21 - now

Moderator - 12/20/22 - now

image.png.70849a9b84e0347ce107b8e3eaee312c.pngimage.png.2111009afbd8bef10966ba9ede35a199.png

Gonna miss having friendships with the staff team and the power to just say "come to lobby and deal with rule breakers" and them actually trusting me to leave what they are doing and dealing with it.

Seriously though, since I first joined Minehut back in 2019. I have gained multiple friendships with some people on the staff team and I hope to maintain them the best I can. Also thanks to @Reassembly for putting up with me since late 2019, early 2020 during his time as staff and for as long as we are both able to.

I also have to thank @PandaChan and @ReportCards for dragging me into staff VCs just to talk in peace.

Now, to the present. I really hope that the new team is as or more active then the old community team and I hope to see more community > staff communication throughout the next month or two, but time will tell.

And yes, I will keep on assisting the Minehut community the best I can.

Edited by Houlton
  • Like 2

I'm just a known player who been playing since the 24 July 2019.

Please don't DM me for support, go here (if you don't mind waiting) or join Minehut's Discord (which is more active) if you need assistance.

❤️

-----------------------------------------------------------

[MOD] - Azuyamat

----------------------------------------------------------

[VIP]

[PRO]

[EVENTS]

[TESTER]

[MOD] - March 18th 2023

----------------------------------------------------------

If you are as kind of a person to leave me a like on a comment or post then you are my friend!

3 hours ago, swendel said:

Ammong us SUssy Milk Milk Milk Ammong us SUssy Milk Milk Milk Ammong us SUssy Milk Milk Milk Ammong us SUssy Milk Milk Milk Ammong us SUssy Milk Milk Milk Ammong us SUssy Milk Milk Milk Ammong us SUssy Milk Milk Milk Ammong us SUssy Milk Milk Milk Ammong us SUssy Milk Milk Milk Ammong us SUssy Milk Milk Milk Ammong us SUssy Milk Milk Milk Ammong us SUssy Milk Milk Milk Ammong us SUssy Milk Milk Milk Ammong us SUssy Milk Milk Milk Ammong us SUssy Milk Milk Milk  

image.png

Very cool swendel!

has been a ride, thanks for the many times yall dragged me into staff vc so my ears don't drown in the screams of children, this key corner stone is gone and minehut really will never been the same, big brother taking over :)))

• Haha 1

Joined Minehut Dec 2014 / Jan 2015

Accounts:

[LEGEND] iiAiden Lost Access)            
                                                                                        [VIP] Alfoe
                                                                                        [VIP] AttendantFox

crafnn

image.png.ec31a01fba58e2187899654cd89aa913.pngMy friend list just got very purple 

• Like 2

Joined Minehut Dec 2014 / Jan 2015

Accounts:

[LEGEND] iiAiden Lost Access)            
                                                                                        [VIP] Alfoe
                                                                                        [VIP] AttendantFox

crafnn

I forgot to reply to this post. I had a reminder set and everything but still forgot. Anyway, it's been real everyone. Imma miss being able to get my forum post count up by moving and locking topics 😞

Edited by Jackson85
  • Like 3

Joined on January 17th 2016

VIP since April 5 2017 - August 1st 2019

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

SrMod since November 2nd - 2/7/21

Patron since February 8 - 3/7/21

Mod since March 8 2021

Retired since idk when

[IMG]    button.png?t=Appeal&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1 button.png?t=Rules&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1  

If I helped or entertained you at all today, please react with a heart.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry for posting this almost 2 weeks late please don't hurt me I was focusing on exams so I couldn't keep up with what was going around in Minehut but oh boy, over the course of roughly 6 years I've been playing on here this is the most drastic change of all I've seen so far. Gotta wish all the best for everyone tho, was fun with the little random events in the lobby and just getting to know a (very) few even before being a part of the team. oh and welcome new staff:tm:

It would be 256952237757169664.png.d18a09670746c6c6079d9c16a0ee3647.png if you could upvote my post if you found it helpful.

image.png.beca96975a3b4f2ba756ddf6d7eebbb2.png

37 minutes ago, BlockNestMonster said:

What is going on?

The old voluntary staff team was replaced with an external paid staff team for 24/7 moderation coverage.

Hello there! If you're reading this, hope you're having a wonderful day!

Feel free to contact me via Discord (CoolProgrammer#1920) for any help.

My DMs are always open for help.

You can also message via. forum messages for help.

1604908226_ScreenShot2021-01-28at10_32_28AM.png.2646ad6be239a9d0756a99e8e15602ab.png

Also, don't hesitate to leave a like on my post if I helped you in any way.