Jump to content
- Your server must be compliant with the Minecraft EULA. You can access it here.
- You cannot leak any personal or private information such as but not limited to IPs, full names, house addresses, and anything else that could be considered private as well as self-identifiable.
- You may not “grief” or destroy other public Minehut hosted servers unless you have full authority to do so.
- The blockage of any Minehut commands such as /msg, /friends, /hub, or any other command that prevents the player from doing such actions is not allowed.
- If you don't have more than 10 player slots, you can't have more than 10 players on your server.
- You can't have any servers that are related to violent events or is hateful such as the Holocaust or anything that might discriminate against certain cultures or religions.
- Any messages sent that might flood or spam the lobby chat is not permitted.
- Cursing/Swearing in the lobbies is not permitted, bypassing the chat filter will result in a mute.
- While in the lobby, you may only advertise your Minehut hosted server, advertising external servers or IPs are not allowed and will lead to a punishment.
- Any sort of disrespect, harassment, discrimination, or anything related that might hurt a player or staff member is not allowed.
- Discord Nickname Rules:
Voice Channel Rules:
- Attempting to impersonate any other players, Minehut staff members, or Super League employees isn't allowed.
- Using any special characters or custom fonts that might flood or spam the channels is not allowed.
- You cannot use a nickname that might be deemed inappropriate by other players or staff members.
- Using symbols to hoist you to the top of the members list is not permitted.
Your behavior in our Discord server must follow the rules listed below:
- You are not allowed to "ear-rape" or make extremely loud sounds on purpose to annoy or disturb other people's conversations.
- Voice changers are only permitted if everyone talking in the voice channel agrees to it being used.
- If your microphone is catching high levels of background noise, you might be muted until you are able to control it.
- Queuing inappropriate, troll songs, or extremely long songs in the music bot isn't allowed if more than 1 person is listening to it.
Any sort of advertisement must follow these guidelines:
- Any sort of harrassment, disrespect, or discrimination against other races, religion groups, or users is not allowed.
- Posting any content that might be considered NSFW (Not safe for Work) is not permitted anywhere throughout the server.
- You are not allowed to purposely post messages or comments about different topics to cause an argument to break out.
Leaking of any personal or private information is not allowed under any circumstances unless otherwise stated by the person that information might belong to.
- You may not post any links that lead to any scam, sketchy, or unsafe websites.
- Social Media advertisements are only allowed if they contribute to the current conversation going on in that channel. Asking people to follow or subscribe to you is not permitted in most situations.
- Advertising any external Minecraft servers or any Discord servers that isn't an official Super League/Minehut Discord server is not permitted.
- Using our Discord server to spam DM users to advertise any Discord or external Minecraft servers is not allowed.
- If you are advertising a Minehut server, you are only allowed to do so in the #servers channel. You may not advertise more than once per day.
- Necroposting, or posting on post that haven’t been replied to in over a month is not allowed, unless the post is still relevant such as an active giveaway or a tutorial post.
- Any sort of harassment or disrespect towards other players is not permitted. Post that might make fun of, or cause drama surrounding another player or staff member will be hidden.
- Cursing is additionally not allowed on the forums in most cases, depending on the situation and the staff member’s judgement.
- Clubs must be related to a player-server. Additionally, they have to include the server's IP.