Applications are now open!

spacer.png

Staff Applications are now Open!

Edit: Applications are now closed. Thank you so much to everyone who has applied!

We're currently looking for another batch of mature and active players to join our Volunteer moderation team! As a staff member, your job is to help moderate Minehut on our various services (Discord server, forums, etc), help out with different activities (such as beta testing features, hosting events, etc), and communicating with the Minehut community to help give support to our players who might need some assistance with setting up their server. We also occasionally reward our volunteers with credits as a thank you for helping us out.

Interested in joining? Check out below on everything you'll need to know before applying.

Important pages you should read:

Minehut Rules: https://forums.minehut.com/rules

Staff Application Process: Click here

Staff Application Format: Click here

Make sure you are also in the Minehut Discord server located here: https://discord.gg/minehut

Before applying please make sure you're:

• Knowledgeable on all of the pages listed above and fully understand them.
  • Eligible to apply as per the guidelines located in the format.
  • Currently active on the Minehut forums, Discord server, as well as in-game.
  • Experienced with using Minehut and can sufficiently help out players.
  • Maintaining a professional and mature, but relaxed behavior.
  • Understanding how the staff process works as explained in the post above.

Please note that during this staff wave, we are currently focusing on hiring new staff members from time-zones that we currently lack staff members in. These time-zones include those of Oceanic, Asian, and European time-zones. While we aren't going to instantly deny people for being in a time-zone we already have coverage in, your chances of getting accepted during this staff wave will be a bit lower. If you have any additional questions when it comes to requirements or guidelines, feel free to contact me or @_Gingey_ from the Minehut Discord server.

Staff Applications will close Sunday, March 15th at the end of the day. 

Ready to apply? Click "New Topic" in the Applications category or click here to start your application! Make sure you copied the format posted in the staff application format post linked above and followed all the guidelines and requirements.

• Like 4

Looking forward to seeing new faces on our staff team!

Minehut Volunteer Moderator Helper

Discord: powerwinch

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

DD/MM/YYYY

[JR.MOD] 28/04/2019

[MOD] 28/07/2019

[SR.MOD] 01/09/2019

[PATRON] / [RESIGNED] 26/07/2020

[MOD] / [REINSTATED] 12/09/2020

[PATRON] / [RESIGNED] 31/10/2020

[MOD] / [REINSTATED] 25/02/2021

[<3] 09/06/2022

[HELPER] 29/11/2023

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y6cr20v.png

Its a trap!

@Atomic quick get Pixelific

Tbh all you need to know about me is that I was once the Drama King on minehut and I was a really good warzone player. That summarizes about 50% of what I did on minehut in the past lol.

::: Change: 29th of July, 2020 :::

aeogtoiata.jpg.0854bf2d5a0d9fc3fb96e95d37f9fc7e.jpg

::: Change: 10th of August, 2020 :::

I have permantently quit minehut. For the reason behind it, check this: https://forums.minehut.com/topic/19055-gamingers-official-farewell-post-forever/?tab=comments#comment-59176

Theres also my first post on this forum after I quit minehut's server (I started to only go to the minehut forums):
https://forums.minehut.com/topic/1932-gamingers-official-introductionpossible-farewell-to-minehut/?tab=comments#comment-7315

I still go to discord sometimes. Gaminger#4921
PIXELIFIC IF YOU'RE SEEING THIS YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD EXPLANATION WHY YOU ONLY CAME BACK AFTER I LEFT!
And, as a final goodbye, and as I always wanted to say: SO LONG, NOOBS!

I cannot wait to cage I mean welcome the new Juniors!

Joined on January 17th 2016

VIP since April 5 2017 - August 1st 2019

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

SrMod since November 2nd - 2/7/21

Patron since February 8 - 3/7/21

Mod since March 8 2021

Retired since idk when

[IMG]    button.png?t=Appeal&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1 button.png?t=Rules&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1  

If I helped or entertained you at all today, please react with a heart.