New Staff Members!

BennyDoesStuff

spacer.png

New Minehut Staff Members!

Give a round of applause to the 5 new players that will be joining the Minehut staff team as Junior Mods! Over the next couple of months, they will be going through a trial to see if they will make it to the Moderator rank. If you see them in-game, on the Discord server, or in the forums make sure to give them a congratulations! Check out below to learn more about the hobbies and adventures of our new staff members.

@dragonet64 Hey guys my names dragon! I love to sing, as some of you may know, and I love to draw. I’m deeply interested in video game art and programming (but hardly have the time to do either). I hope to see you all around and interact with you in the months to come

@FadelessBanjo Hay! I'm FadelessBanjo! I am from Australia. I have been on Minehut for around 2-3 years now. I have a big amount of knowledge with command blocks, plugins and Skript! Outside of Minecraft I enjoy music, doing animation, coding and swimming.  

Seeing how the staff team helped others I really wanted to also become a big help like that, It made me want to apply for this role. I hope to be able to share a lot of my knowledge on Minehut and help out as much for the community. So, I hope to see you all around player servers and the lobbies. Feel free to ask me any questions you may have if you see me around the lobbies, or direct message me on discord, goodbye for now!

@Star Hey fellow Minehut player! If you don't know me already, I'm Star. If you do know me, I'm still Star. I've been playing Minecraft for a long time, almost too long actually. The people I've met along the way have changed my perspective on everything. Some have become great friends over the years, and others have helped me through things I don't know how I would've done myself. It's interesting to see the influence minor things can have on someone's life, especially my own.

Being a part of the Minehut community has helped me realize that every step along the path to my future life can have an impact, which is why I decided to apply. If I can positively impact one person's life during my time as a Minehut staff member, I believe that I would be successful. If anyone's day gets just a little brighter, I know that I've done something well. 

Outside of Minehut, or Minecraft as a whole rather, I enjoy two of the sciences on the complete opposite sides of the spectrum, biology and computer science. I've been interested in biology ever since I was a little kid, since my grandma was a biologist. She always loved to show me everything there is to know about nature, and even some things about microbiology. Ornithology, or the study of birds, has always been my favorite field of biology, however. They're more complex than you might think. Did you know that a pigeon doesn't actually bob their head? They actually move their head forward and wait until the rest of their body catches up before moving it again, creating an optical illusion.  Computer science is one of the things I'm most interested in as well. Ever since I learned about the complex systems computers often contain, I've wanted to learn how to create software for them. A hobby of mine is to search for programs in one programming language, and convert it into another. Because I'm not very experienced with this, it gives a nice challenge, and betters my understanding of both languages.
I'm always willing to discover new things, which is why I've taken such a liking to the sciences. If you ever find out something you think is interesting, DM me it! I'll be happy to learn anything new. Also, if you ever need help, someone to talk to, or just want to say hi, I'm almost always available. If you ever see me in the lobbies, forums, or discord, come and say hi! I hope to see you around!

@McThistle Hello! I'm McThistle2, but feel free to call me "Thistle". I've been on Minehut since 2016, and playing Minecraft in general since 2014. 

Outside of Minecraft, I enjoy playing sport occasionally, mostly football, though. I have played for a couple of teams that did pretty well. I like to swim, but rarely do so as I can't find the time. I also enjoy playing other video games on my Xbox. Food-wise, I love chicken and I love cake, maybe a little too much. I'm also interesting in learning new things, and I am starting to learn Skript. I decided to apply for the team as I love to help users, and I like to improve peoples understanding of things, and hopefully make their day! I also feel as if I had been a part of the community for a while, and this was the next step for me, above the support team.

I am excited to meet new people and interact with you all! Hope to see you around, and if you have any questions feel free to DM me!

@Spiderlogical Hi, I'm Spiderlogical but I usually go by "Spider" or "JJ". I have been playing Minehut since around 2017 and playing Minecraft since around 2012 or 2013.

On Minehut I like to try and struggle through making my server, hanging out in the lobby or in the discord. 

Outside of Minehut and Minecraft I enjoy programming and learning about electronics. I also enjoy woodworking and things like laser engraving, vinyl sticker making and 3D Printing. I have 2 dogs who one I favorite more of course and I love to run with them and throw toys for them. I can't forget video games, something I play a little too much of.

I can't wait to see what opportunities Minehut and it's community has in store!

• Like 6

This couldn't have gone out more perfectly... Anyways congrats! Can't wait to see you soon!

• Like 3

Santio71 -> Developer

Development Lead for Minehut Events Team

First Joined: Jan. 24, 2016

[VIP]~2019

Joined CET: July 22, 2019 (About 1.75 years ago) 

[PRO]: May 6, 2020

Rejoined CET: June 15, 2020

Moderator: December 19, 2022

himods_1_464x213.pngok3.png.9f407538426375980dbfd1a70bd93a74.pngok2.png.2d1e6960fee974293bc3aaebeb41d5db.png

Congratulations to all new Jrs! Very good fit as staff members, they'll make great Jrs & maybe even great Mods one day!

• Like 2

Minehut VIP

7/24/19 - Now

Support team member

10/06/2019 - 02-14-2020

Appeal suspensions here                                    Report rule-breakers here                                       Read the rules here

Been playing minehut ever since 2016-17

Boit.png.63027370e8a99b78e907daa410c83600.png

Congrats and welcome to the Minehut staff team!

🎉🎉🎉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Minehut Volunteer Moderator Helper

Discord: powerwinch

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

DD/MM/YYYY

[JR.MOD] 28/04/2019

[MOD] 28/07/2019

[SR.MOD] 01/09/2019

[PATRON] / [RESIGNED] 26/07/2020

[MOD] / [REINSTATED] 12/09/2020