Minehut Newsletter Announcement

Jackson85

Hello everyone! Today I'm proud to finally announce the project that the Creative Team has been working on: the Minehut Newsletter! We hope to achieve many things with it, however, the main goal is to help give our community more opportunities to be involved. This is another way we're trying to be transparent with y'all. Every edition, we'll cover topics ranging from the events which happened during the month to current and future updates!

I'm going to try to answer some questions that I anticipate will be asked. I'd like to start off by stating that an issue will be published every month. Unless some weird circumstances occur, we intend on consistently posting then. Releases will be made in the events channel on Discord and the Newsletter category on forums.

We will also allow community members to join, however not right now. Applications will open after we post the next issue. Keep in mind that we will be looking for some writers and graphic designers, so be sure to sharpen your skills before then. There is an exception for Digital Artists as we are in dire need of them. The main goal of these artists would be drawing the front cover. If you are interested, please message me on the forums or contact me via Discord. Ceppy designed the current edition.

All feedback is appreciated and you can help us improve by going to bit.ly/mhnewsjuly. Submissions for our contests can also be made there! That covers it and you can read the first Newsletter below. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YnmNr4n_b8ozDGXdnK2E5OxU3yZ_5oq-/view?usp=sharing

• Like 6

Joined on January 17th 2016

VIP since April 5 2017 - August 1st 2019

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

SrMod since November 2nd - 2/7/21

Patron since February 8 - 3/7/21

Mod since March 8 2021

Retired since idk when

[IMG]    button.png?t=Appeal&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1 button.png?t=Rules&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1  

If I helped or entertained you at all today, please react with a heart.

This is interesting

Discord - swirs#0069

In-game name - swiirs

---------------------------------------------------------

[VIP] - July 1st 2020

Support - 9/6/20 | 11/3/20

Helper  - 11/3/20 - 1/10/2021

Moderator - 1/10/2021 - 5/17/2021

Retired - 5/17/2021 - Present

Joined Minehut Mid-late 2015

---------------------------------------------------------

cool

Graphic Designer - Skript Developer - Professional Builder - Content Creator

Been on Minehut since January 2018. Throughout my time here I've mastered the skills you see above. I make free logos, banners, and server art for users on Minehut. I'm a proficient Skript developer. I'm also really good at building, you can see my portfolio by clicking here. Feel free to say hi if you see me somewhere 🙂

Amethyst Studios Discord

Sounds cool!

• Like 1

Twitch Affiliate, YouTuber and Minehut Content Creator

(100,000+ Combined Views, 1,100+ Combined Followers & Subs, 20,000+ Combined Unique Players)

IGN:
[YOUTUBE] Centrect

Please don't DM me for support, go here or join Minehut's Discord if you need assistance.

Fun stuff lol
I recommend a bit more pics tho

Tbh all you need to know about me is that I was once the Drama King on minehut and I was a really good warzone player. That summarizes about 50% of what I did on minehut in the past lol.

::: Change: 29th of July, 2020 :::

aeogtoiata.jpg.0854bf2d5a0d9fc3fb96e95d37f9fc7e.jpg

::: Change: 10th of August, 2020 :::

I have permantently quit minehut. For the reason behind it, check this: https://forums.minehut.com/topic/19055-gamingers-official-farewell-post-forever/?tab=comments#comment-59176

Theres also my first post on this forum after I quit minehut's server (I started to only go to the minehut forums):
https://forums.minehut.com/topic/1932-gamingers-official-introductionpossible-farewell-to-minehut/?tab=comments#comment-7315

I still go to discord sometimes. Gaminger#4921
PIXELIFIC IF YOU'RE SEEING THIS YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD EXPLANATION WHY YOU ONLY CAME BACK AFTER I LEFT!
And, as a final goodbye, and as I always wanted to say: SO LONG, NOOBS!

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/4/2020 at 4:14 PM, Gaminger said:

I recommend a bit more pics tho

Agreed.

Been on Minehut since January 2018. Throughout my time here I've mastered the skills you see above. I make free logos, banners, and server art for users on Minehut. I'm a proficient Skript developer. I'm also really good at building, you can see my portfolio by clicking here. Feel free to say hi if you see me somewhere 🙂

Amethyst Studios Discord

Wow, a newsletter would be nice!

So, feedback. First of all, the front cover of it is very pretty. I really like the images and the colors used and the text for it and the table of contents is nice and big and well spaced and readable. I also like that there is a table of contents as it makes it easy to find things.

Unfortunately, the rest of the newsletter is hard to read. It's not well-spaced (an extra line between paragraphs would help a lot) and its a lot of text and no images. Even just a couple would break up the text. The way the staff section was done was nice. It was both text and images and different colors of text and was well-spaced. So maybe the formatting could be a bit more similar to that.

The shade of white that the text is could also use a little adjusting as well for easier reading. I will note that the blue color is very nice and readable though. I also appreciated the fact that the background was dark, as its much easier on the eyes that way. 

And finally, the information itself was interesting and I liked what was included. So more newsletters with information like what's in this one please!

P.S., this is a bit unrelated to the newsletter, but the information about how to fix servers for the Nether update should really be in a more prominent place on the site too, not just in the newsletter. I was looking and looking for this information.

Aren't these weekly. I reckon there should be more by now 😞

Amethyst Studios Discord

Thats very cool, awsome that you put the time and effort into this.

Founder - Minehut.xyz

The leading Minehut support website. We aim to provide top quality tutorials, provide answers to top questions, and help in any way we can. Our site is community driven, and we will continue to make it better and better.

Support | 28/08/20 -13/09/20

Senior Support | 13/09/20 - 19/10/20

forums.gif.5d3db2db4a05c9465b84fa9bf0293df4.gif

Maybe talk about the issues with downloading worlds / bedrock support. Lots of people have been asking about this on the discord, forums, and lobbies. Maybe this would clear the confusion. :shrug:

Amethyst Studios Discord

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...