Anglo Season 4 | Rebirth

farwl

AngloS4.thumb.png.d8ae9ee08f0411ec78eb15e4a3b481bc.png

Anglo is a one of a kind Sky Mining server. It features a mining experience like none other before and a delicate balanced combat system. Months ago we unveiled our first season and it was a huge hit. Since then we have released 2 more seasons. We are now ready to share our amazing Season 4 experience with you all. We would appreciate it if you took the time to see what we're all about below.

Here's the Server Trailer that premiered on 2/5

We're adding in TONS of new content and revamping the entire idea of what this server was and what it can be again, including but not limited to;

• All-new custom Rebirth dimension featuring Custom Ores
  • New and improved PVP System
  • Over 30 new quests
  • Unique Bosses
  • A new nether realm
  • Custom Texture Pack
  • So much more

We also have so much post-launch content planned like 3 new ores / islands as well as more quests, items, challenges to complete, and just loads of fun for you to experience.

Take a look at the custom Rebirth dimension made by @iGalaxy featuring Silver Ore

c4f3b041aaaf331f44cc52ab6a05e5c3.gif

So finally, we are ready to launch this amazing creation we've worked so hard on. All the information is shown below!

2021-02-05_17.09.22.png

The server is releasing Friday, February 26th @ 2:00 PM EST

• Make sure to set Server Resource Packs to Enabled
  • The server is on the latest version, 1.16.5 (1.8 Combat)
  • Server IP is anglo.minehut.gg

anglo.gif

Edited by farwl
  • Like 3

Graphic Designer - Skript Developer - Professional Builder - Content Creator

Been on Minehut since January 2018. Throughout my time here I've mastered the skills you see above. I make free logos, banners, and server art for users on Minehut. I'm a proficient Skript developer. I'm also really good at building, you can see my portfolio by clicking here. Feel free to say hi if you see me somewhere 🙂

Amethyst Studios Discord

I like the concept of uploading a long post about your server. pretty neat 😀 I tell you put a lot of effort into it.

• Like 2

Default - 5/10/2017 - 8/1/2018
[VIP] - 8/1/2018 - 11/25/2020
[HELPER] - 11/25/2020 - 3/8/2021
[MOD] - 3/8/2021 - 5/17/2021
[<3] 5/17/2021 - Now

Former Minehut Moderator.

good server, should join when it opens!!

• Like 1

Support  July 29, 2020 → November 3, 2020

► Helper November 3, 2020 → February 22, 2021

► Moderator February 22, 2021 → May 17, 2021

I might not always respond to forum dms, however I am always contactable on discord (mig#0069)

Screen Shot 2020-03-20 at 5.23.33 pm.png

Releasing tomorrow!

Been on Minehut since January 2018. Throughout my time here I've mastered the skills you see above. I make free logos, banners, and server art for users on Minehut. I'm a proficient Skript developer. I'm also really good at building, you can see my portfolio by clicking here. Feel free to say hi if you see me somewhere 🙂

Amethyst Studios Discord

Releasing in just under 2 hours!

Amethyst Studios Discord