Minehut Exposed

farwl

Just now, Ezekia said:

they probably just slammed the keyboard until they found something good

bro honestly no disrespect but it looks like someone just pieced it together overnight

Graphic Designer - Skript Developer - Professional Builder - Content Creator

Been on Minehut since January 2018. Throughout my time here I've mastered the skills you see above. I make free logos, banners, and server art for users on Minehut. I'm a proficient Skript developer. I'm also really good at building, you can see my portfolio by clicking here. Feel free to say hi if you see me somewhere 🙂

Amethyst Studios Discord

Just now, farwl said:

bro honestly no disrespect but it looks like someone just pieced it together overnight

i can practically remake the layout in minutes, if you dont count making it responsive, thats my weakness lol

By reading this you are a confirmed nerd

IMG_1036.PNG

lolololol.PNG

lmao.PNG

1 minute ago, Ezekia said:

i can practically remake the layout in minutes, if you dont count making it responsive, thats my weakness lol

the entire panel needs an overhaul and that's been discussed for a while now. they just either dont listen or dont want to listen. either way, I dont see it getting any better. At least, not any time soon.

Been on Minehut since January 2018. Throughout my time here I've mastered the skills you see above. I make free logos, banners, and server art for users on Minehut. I'm a proficient Skript developer. I'm also really good at building, you can see my portfolio by clicking here. Feel free to say hi if you see me somewhere 🙂

Amethyst Studios Discord

Just now, ThatOneTqnk said:

tumble for the win

also tough scenes

tough scenes

Amethyst Studios Discord

32 minutes ago, Ezekia said:

if you dont count making it responsive, thats my weakness lol

yeah I'm pretty good at design but I don't know javascript or any backend ;(

Amethyst Studios Discord

41 minutes ago, killergotrekt said:

cool your document did nothing but probably further antagonized the minehut staff team

ok

Amethyst Studios Discord

6 hours ago, iliketoasters said:

This post in a nutshell. Minehut needs money to survive they're evil! THEY'RE THE HUMAN VERSION OF SATAN! They banned me for doing someone! THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT MONEY!!!!

Not really dude. This isn't a rant. 

Amethyst Studios Discord

6 hours ago, iliketoasters said:

This post in a nutshell. Minehut needs money to survive they're evil! THEY'RE THE HUMAN VERSION OF SATAN! They banned me for doing someone! THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT MONEY!!!!

I don't think you read the article tbh.

Amethyst Studios Discord

On 7/1/2020 at 11:57 PM, farwl said:

I have my own reasons for staying on Minehut, none of which you are entitled to hearing. If I'm going to stay on Minehut the least I can do is attempt to inform on how it can be improved.

But making a PUBLIC post just ranting about minehut is not a way on improving it, I feel this should be obvious. There are many ways to suggest ways to improve minehut

• Like 1

Default: Feb 6 2018

VIP: April 14 2019

Jr. Mod: September 12 2020

Mod: Jan 11 2021

Am a person

Hello

image.png.bd769c496f267e5b4b56b5b53145033f.png

23 hours ago, farwl said:

dear god it looks bad in whatever theme you put on it but yeah that could use ... more than some work

The panel really isn't in need of upgrades right now, There are higher priorities for minehut to take care of

Default: Feb 6 2018

VIP: April 14 2019

Jr. Mod: September 12 2020

Mod: Jan 11 2021

Am a person

Hello

image.png.bd769c496f267e5b4b56b5b53145033f.png

3 hours ago, Reassembly said:

But making a PUBLIC post just ranting about minehut is not a way on improving it, I feel this should be obvious. There are many ways to suggest ways to improve minehut

This isn't a rant. And if you read the article, suggestions aren't working.

Amethyst Studios Discord

3 hours ago, Reassembly said:

The panel really isn't in need of upgrades right now, There are higher priorities for minehut to take care of

I heavily disagree. It's lacking basic features, quality of life updates, and basic design concepts. It's in a really poor state right now and needs a complete overhaul.

• Like 1

Amethyst Studios Discord

5 hours ago, iliketoasters said:

Lol this post was just you being angry because you didn't get a refund and now the staff members are the most evil people on earth.  🤡

you literally didn't even read the article lmao. That's not what this thread is about. I used that as an example in a smaller part of the section. 🤡

Edited by farwl

Amethyst Studios Discord

ok so i dont wanna continue any arguments or anything but it's only $12

(i am exaggerating this part dont get mad kthx) it's not like the end of the world is near when we don't get a refund

Edited by TheGoose
also it'd probably be better if you listened to filr, ignoring his points won't help you or anybody else just saying

VIP since January 7th, 2020

Support since September 19th, 2020

Helper since November 3rd, 2020

Moderator since March 8th, 2021

unknown.png

5.png.e14b1bf83edf0ac2edc1bfb822177184.png

image.png.fe30b7b2c0be5a541ba4ed2187b23030.png

1 hour ago, TheGoose said:

ok so i dont wanna continue any arguments or anything but it's only $12

(i am exaggerating this part dont get mad kthx) it's not like the end of the world is near when we don't get a refund

$12 is $12. And that's not the main point of this article.

Amethyst Studios Discord

why are you paying 20% extra just for a one time payment for credits? this is extortion for teens that don’t have a credit card, and rely on pre-paid cards.

Tbh they should get rid of subscription based credits because I don’t think no one will pay for credits every month and no other server host have a subscription based payments for credits/their premium currency.

Edited by killergotrekt
They can just charge for extra server features, however it will be extremely stupid.

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

5 hours ago, killergotrekt said:

why are you paying 20% extra just for a one time payment for credits? this is extortion for teens that don’t have a credit card, and rely on pre-paid cards.

Tbh they should get rid of subscription based credits because I don’t think no one will pay for credits every month and no other server host have a subscription based payments for credits/their premium currency.

It's another marketing trick that makes them more money.

Amethyst Studios Discord

10 hours ago, THA1LAND said:

this thread is too advanced, i'm out

lol

Amethyst Studios Discord

On 7/5/2020 at 8:08 PM, killergotrekt said:

skimmers

indeed

Amethyst Studios Discord