Minehut Exposed

farwl

I've taken the time to write an article that outlines and describes the corrupt behavior that goes on in Minehut. 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LDR6oyvanWJ3O3uNIkbFMvit2kRIPOADfj2oDRL_BL4/edit?usp=sharing

Make sure to save the link because as you'll find out in the document, the staff team don't like me too much. 

pce

Edited by farwl
  • Like 6
  • Confused 1

Graphic Designer - Skript Developer - Professional Builder - Content Creator

Been on Minehut since January 2018. Throughout my time here I've mastered the skills you see above. I make free logos, banners, and server art for users on Minehut. I'm a proficient Skript developer. I'm also really good at building, you can see my portfolio by clicking here. Feel free to say hi if you see me somewhere 🙂

Amethyst Studios Discord

Imo, Minehut ignores everyone who haven't paid a penny to them. This doesn't include MOST of the Minehut Jr. Mods, Mods, and Sr. Mods. Most of them are pretty chill. Oh yeah, _C02 is chill too. I have unfortunately paid Minehut out of my own pocket, years ago. But Minehut doesn't know about that, and why would they care? $10 is nothing when they have people giving them thousands of dollars for a cosmetic rank, and rights on Minehut.

• Like 2

Well i mean it kinda works on reputation and if you have a bad reputation then of course they're going to take that into account when looking at appeals and just dealing with you ingame or watching you.. thats how it works everywhere so

IGN: TastqHalloween

Discord: Tastq#6814

Twitter

Youtube

Just now, Tastq said:

Well i mean it kinda works on reputation and if you have a bad reputation then of course they're going to take that into account when looking at appeals and just dealing with you ingame or watching you.. thats how it works everywhere so

They should be reviewing the punishment, not prior ones. And that isn't the whole point of this post. I'm not just complaining about a mute lool

• Thanks 1

Been on Minehut since January 2018. Throughout my time here I've mastered the skills you see above. I make free logos, banners, and server art for users on Minehut. I'm a proficient Skript developer. I'm also really good at building, you can see my portfolio by clicking here. Feel free to say hi if you see me somewhere 🙂

Amethyst Studios Discord

37 minutes ago, MrScopes said:

Yeah I'm treated differently as well, pretty annoying. Anything I say will and has been twisted so the minehut staff can find a way to punish me.

Yeah it gets really annoying.

Amethyst Studios Discord

33 minutes ago, fdsfd_was_taken said:

Imo, Minehut ignores everyone who haven't paid a penny to them. This doesn't include MOST of the Minehut Jr. Mods, Mods, and Sr. Mods. Most of them are pretty chill. Oh yeah, _C02 is chill too. I have unfortunately paid Minehut out of my own pocket, years ago. But Minehut doesn't know about that, and why would they care? $10 is nothing when they have people giving them thousands of dollars for a cosmetic rank, and rights on Minehut.

true c02 is pretty chill

Amethyst Studios Discord

gg its been up for one hour without being deleted / hidden yay new record

Amethyst Studios Discord

I agree with a lot of the things you said in the document, but if we are already judging based on the past, we all know minehut is far from a perfect or good host, but it isn't going to change either. Although minehut is starting to take action now that they are in a bad financial situation, the new features are going to be more money making machines, while they continue to ignore basic needs. The rush 1.16 update is a perfect example of how minehut either doesn't care about the users or is just really bad at decision making (Something we already know based on how they broke their own economy for some time), and it's not the first time minehut updates the second it's possible while disregarding everything else, this happens almost every time there is a major update. Now the staff team is trying to connect with the community by doing Q&A and such, that helps to some extent but that doesn't solve the main problem. Minehut or rather super league isn't the only company with the goal to earn money, but usually the successful ones don't ignore their customers or disregard basic functionality of their product for more money. Now they are working on unneeded features solely for money instead of making their product better, so people will have a better reason to pay for it. I don't think it's coincidental that most of the successful servers on minehut either leave or die, minehut isn't a platform for successful servers, it's a go fund me at best.

Now that my reputation is officially ruined, you know why when I get banned for toxicity (lol)

• Like 2

Im going to look at it.

Lets see what you have to say, Gen 2016 unit.

Well tbh Luuke didn't care about Minehut that much, and thats were the problem started. Not saying it is bad that he didn't care, just saying that motivated the beggining of SLG's influence on Minehut. Its really obvious that they were in for money, cuz cmon company dude. They said they did not really do it for them $$$, but man cmon lol

Yea I have my doubts about SLG knowing minehut's history, but they may know. I mean you're going to invest money in something, you better know the history of it amirite?

Luuke caring about feedback well... Thats not wrong but also not right lol

" In fact, they actually censor and filter any sort of slightly negative comment towards Minehut anywhere."

Ah cmon dude thats false, if they did they would have already banned me here on the forums lol. And on the forums there's alot of negative comments towards Minehut. Idk about inside the server, yea maybe they do censor but here in the forums nahhh they let it pass. Idk about the discord and the server, there yea maybe they do punish people for saying "MH big time bad" when back in 2016 you had to do a milestone of toxic things to get yourself punished xD.

Business works in a legal way. I mean you would be screwed as a business if you didn't lol.

Boi for example BennyDoesStuff ain't corrupt my dude he probably is aware of some of the stuff that is going on but dude the staff now is way stronger than 2016's generation and atleast from what I know there is no big drama going on inside the staff team.

Farwl, you knew the update would destroy your server. Its a minehut classic to get your server destroyed by an update/reset xD. Still I know the feeling its really annoying to get all your work destroyed just like that, specially when you spent bucks on the thing. Pro tip dont waste money on minecraft servers. Your money is worth more than just the temporary benefit of being able to do things better and having a better chance of having more players.

Yea tbh the punishment you received was harsh if what you said indeed happened. But remember, there might not be freedom of speech in a business on a legal point of view. If you join the thing you gotta accept the rules even if they go against what you think. Still yea harsh punishment.

Well you apparently have a bad reputation. Bad reputation has been a Minehut classic too. I had a bad reputation too. Ofc it wasnt too bad to have bad reputation in 2016 for doing drama. Today having bad reputation seems to be worse. But bad reputation is indeed a Minehut thing. I remember that after the 2016 revival boats came back and he was banned immediately (idk if he really came back, but the ban took place). Having bad reputation sadly makes it harder for you because thats how human beings are 😕

Cmon Farwl dont let this get you. I know this is bugging you because you feel like you've been unfairly punished, but hey if you keep thinking about it things will just get worse. Dont do an account just to start over, thats a bad idea. Someday you will spill the beens if you do that trust me it never works.

WHAT THEY LACK A LIVE CONSOLE LOLOLOLOLOL XD

Think about it, minehut has quite an amount of players. Tbh I dont think there is any company that can be of competition. Usually in business when there is no other business competing for what your business wants/does, and you're the only business in the marketing doing whatever you are doing, your quality decreases. Thats because if your clients want what you have to offer, they can only go to you because you're the only business in the marketing doing that thing. Spending resources on quality simply wont give you more than it would if you saved that and increased the price of your item/service because yet again no competition.

Here I finish my read.

Farwl dont read what I typed as an attack lol it ain't, but believe me when I tell you that there is no point in wasting too much time on how you were unfairly punished. You wont gain anything, you will actually just give yourself a bigger headache. Minehut is now a business and like all business the purpose is to gain and grow. Some business have standards, others don't and sacrifice everything for the whole purpose of gain and growth. If you want to talk to me shoot a DM on Gaminger#4921, im the Drama King who joined 2015 and I can talk to you about some things of Minehut's past if you want

Tbh all you need to know about me is that I was once the Drama King on minehut and I was a really good warzone player. That summarizes about 50% of what I did on minehut in the past lol.

::: Change: 29th of July, 2020 :::

aeogtoiata.jpg.0854bf2d5a0d9fc3fb96e95d37f9fc7e.jpg

::: Change: 10th of August, 2020 :::

I have permantently quit minehut. For the reason behind it, check this: https://forums.minehut.com/topic/19055-gamingers-official-farewell-post-forever/?tab=comments#comment-59176

Theres also my first post on this forum after I quit minehut's server (I started to only go to the minehut forums):
https://forums.minehut.com/topic/1932-gamingers-official-introductionpossible-farewell-to-minehut/?tab=comments#comment-7315

I still go to discord sometimes. Gaminger#4921
PIXELIFIC IF YOU'RE SEEING THIS YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD EXPLANATION WHY YOU ONLY CAME BACK AFTER I LEFT!
And, as a final goodbye, and as I always wanted to say: SO LONG, NOOBS!

Ah yea btw your post wont be hidden and it might not even be locked. Thats not how they usually do things on the forums. Again Idk how they do things on minecraft and discord.

Tbh all you need to know about me is that I was once the Drama King on minehut and I was a really good warzone player. That summarizes about 50% of what I did on minehut in the past lol.

I have permantently quit minehut. For the reason behind it, check this: https://forums.minehut.com/topic/19055-gamingers-official-farewell-post-forever/?tab=comments#comment-59176

Theres also my first post on this forum after I quit minehut's server (I started to only go to the minehut forums):
https://forums.minehut.com/topic/1932-gamingers-official-introductionpossible-farewell-to-minehut/?tab=comments#comment-7315

PIXELIFIC IF YOU'RE SEEING THIS YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD EXPLANATION WHY YOU ONLY CAME BACK AFTER I LEFT!

Ah and tbh no one knows about financial stuff here, not even me xD
We are just players lol

@Gaminger this isn't focused on my punishment lol. I just used that as an example in the staff section.

Amethyst Studios Discord

41 minutes ago, xlr100 said:

I agree with a lot of the things you said in the document, but if we are already judging based on the past, we all know minehut is far from a perfect or good host, but it isn't going to change either. Although minehut is starting to take action now that they are in a bad financial situation, the new features are going to be more money making machines, while they continue to ignore basic needs. The rush 1.16 update is a perfect example of how minehut either doesn't care about the users or is just really bad at decision making (Something we already know based on how they broke their own economy for some time), and it's not the first time minehut updates the second it's possible while disregarding everything else, this happens almost every time there is a major update. Now the staff team is trying to connect with the community by doing Q&A and such, that helps to some extent but that doesn't solve the main problem. Minehut or rather super league isn't the only company with the goal to earn money, but usually the successful ones don't ignore their customers or disregard basic functionality of their product for more money. Now they are working on unneeded features solely for money instead of making their product better, so people will have a better reason to pay for it. I don't think it's coincidental that most of the successful servers on minehut either leave or die, minehut isn't a platform for successful servers, it's a go fund me at best.

Now that my reputation is officially ruined, you know why when I get banned for toxicity (lol)

Well said. For saying this, you are now deemed toxic

Amethyst Studios Discord

20 minutes ago, farwl said:

@Gaminger this isn't focused on my punishment lol. I just used that as an example in the staff section.

Hmm sure you still seem bothered but ok fair enough your focus is what you perceive minehut's problems are and what you think most players can't see.
What about all the rest I typed tho, I would like an opinion haha

Edited by Gaminger

Just now, Gaminger said:

Hmm sure you still seem bothered but ok fair enough your focus is what you perceive minehut's problems are and what you think most players can't see.
What about all the rest I typed tho, I would like an opinion haha

What specifically do you want an opinion on. cba to read it all over 😕

Amethyst Studios Discord

49 minutes ago, farwl said:

What specifically do you want an opinion on. cba to read it all over 😕

d00d I had to read your doc xD

• Like 1

There is so much I could say about the staff team from lies, bias, breaking their own rules, making up rules, to power trips, and most of all hypocrisy. I wouldn't judge them as harsh as I do because its a Minecraft server, but sense they want to push the "professionalism" equal to a real job I am 100% justified to do so. As they proved yesterday they are looking for any little thing to get rid of me it's only community pressure that keeps me from being perm banned. They of course will deny this lol 

#baguette

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Ruffen said:

There is so much I could say about the staff team from lies, bias, breaking their own rules, making up rules, to power trips, and most of all hypocrisy. I wouldn't judge them as harsh as I do because its a Minecraft server, but sense they want to push the "professionalism" equal to a real job I am 100% justified to do so. As they proved yesterday they are looking for any little thing to get rid of me it's only community pressure that keeps me from being perm banned. They of course will deny this lol 

#baguette

All valid points. I hear you. Stay strong ❤️

• Like 1

Amethyst Studios Discord

1 minute ago, MikeTheAngel said:

Baguette's rise up.

BLACKPINK Rose visual appreciation | allkpop Forums

lol

Amethyst Studios Discord