Minehut Exposed

farwl

why has Minehut grown exponentially

I think there was/is a pandemic going on

Graphic Designer - Skript Developer - Professional Builder - Content Creator

Been on Minehut since January 2018. Throughout my time here I've mastered the skills you see above. I make free logos, banners, and server art for users on Minehut. I'm a proficient Skript developer. I'm also really good at building, you can see my portfolio by clicking here. Feel free to say hi if you see me somewhere 🙂

Amethyst Studios Discord

Just now, Tastq said:

I think this time round minehut did a better job rolling out the new version update. They actually got all the core plugins fixed and i only faced 1 or two minor issues...

that's just you though. personally my server got completely crippled but then again I guess everyone's servers are different

Been on Minehut since January 2018. Throughout my time here I've mastered the skills you see above. I make free logos, banners, and server art for users on Minehut. I'm a proficient Skript developer. I'm also really good at building, you can see my portfolio by clicking here. Feel free to say hi if you see me somewhere 🙂

Amethyst Studios Discord

Just now, Tastq said:

Still broke some things but it's an improvement

I feel like the previous updates went smoother. might just be me

Amethyst Studios Discord

Just now, Tastq said:

Weird, i think it's just the choice of plugins on your server like imageonmap for example, you can release without that stuff

but that makes it sparkly ;(

Amethyst Studios Discord

2 minutes ago, farwl said:

I feel like the previous updates went smoother. might just be me

The point of this thread is to address the claims that you made in your google document, not to discuss the overall success of Minehut's 1.16 update. To quote you, please either don't reply anymore or actually post something that relates to the original thread.

Just now, SlickNicky10 said:

The point of this thread is to address the claims that you made in your google document, not to discuss the overall success of Minehut's 1.16 update. To quote you, please either don't reply anymore or actually post something that relates to the original thread.

ok now you're just being immature..... 🤡

the 1.16 update was a big part of minehut and has a lot to do with the article about minehut

Amethyst Studios Discord

6 minutes ago, SlickNicky10 said:

Ok, I've been standing in the background just reading this entire situation, I personally don't think you should be talking especially since you HAVE complained and cried about Minehut in the past too. To put it shortly, your sassy and overly mature attitude is hypocritical and unnecessary. You even started policing this thread too.

To quote you all, "please either don't reply anymore or actually post something that relates to the original thread."

Not trying to flame or be a jerk to you and I respect you, but please don't be hypocritical with your arguments.

• Thanks 1

farwl be like yea Gam well thats alot to read, 10 hours later filr quite literally does a Gaminger without knowing it and now I gotta read it all oh cmon guys give me a break im getting old to these things xD

Tbh all you need to know about me is that I was once the Drama King on minehut and I was a really good warzone player. That summarizes about 50% of what I did on minehut in the past lol.

::: Change: 29th of July, 2020 :::

aeogtoiata.jpg.0854bf2d5a0d9fc3fb96e95d37f9fc7e.jpg

::: Change: 10th of August, 2020 :::

I have permantently quit minehut. For the reason behind it, check this: https://forums.minehut.com/topic/19055-gamingers-official-farewell-post-forever/?tab=comments#comment-59176

Theres also my first post on this forum after I quit minehut's server (I started to only go to the minehut forums):
https://forums.minehut.com/topic/1932-gamingers-official-introductionpossible-farewell-to-minehut/?tab=comments#comment-7315

I still go to discord sometimes. Gaminger#4921
PIXELIFIC IF YOU'RE SEEING THIS YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD EXPLANATION WHY YOU ONLY CAME BACK AFTER I LEFT!
And, as a final goodbye, and as I always wanted to say: SO LONG, NOOBS!

2 hours ago, Gaminger said:

farwl be like yea Gam well thats alot to read, 10 hours later filr quite literally does a Gaminger without knowing it and now I gotta read it all oh cmon guys give me a break im getting old to these things xD

lol

• Haha 1

Amethyst Studios Discord

Just now, xStrqfeHardcore said:

How long did this take you

20 minutes.

Amethyst Studios Discord

Just now, xStrqfeHardcore said:

nice, also fast replies bruh, epic

yes

Amethyst Studios Discord

29 minutes ago, Ezekia said:

im not on either side here, not having experienced this. all i gotta say is #bringbackthe2018webpanel

the current panel is bad in more ways than one

Amethyst Studios Discord

Just now, Ezekia said:

let's not talk about the light theme

dear god it looks bad in whatever theme you put on it but yeah that could use ... more than some work

Amethyst Studios Discord

4 minutes ago, farwl said:

dear god it looks bad in whatever theme you put on it but yeah that could use ... more than some work

i liked the simplicity of the old one.. if you know a bit about web design you probably know about Boostrap. god minehut overused it on the panel

By reading this you are a confirmed nerd

IMG_1036.PNG

lolololol.PNG

lmao.PNG

2 minutes ago, Ezekia said:

i liked the simplicity of the old one.. if you know a bit about web design you probably know about Boostrap. god minehut overused it on the panel

Minehut uses ugly Material theme. Myself being both a graphics design and a frontend web developer / designer, I do not like anything about the Minehut panel. It takes like 234 dog years to load one directory.

Amethyst Studios Discord

Just now, farwl said:

Minehut uses ugly Material theme. Myself being both a graphics design and a frontend web developer / designer, I do not like anything about the Minehut panel. It takes like 234 dog years to load one directory.

lol

yes that is bad af

do you think they just hired someone to do it?

By reading this you are a confirmed nerd

IMG_1036.PNG

lolololol.PNG

lmao.PNG

Just now, Ezekia said:

lol

yes that is bad af

do you think they just hired someone to do it?

I don't think they have any designers 

Amethyst Studios Discord