On 5/2/2020 at 8:50 PM, _BokBok_ said:

I'm pretty bored so I'm making free skripts for the community. (Leave a reply with what skript you want)

Can you make me a compass skript like when you join you get a compass then you right click and there is a chest that opens and there is a nether star that says something (I will do that part) then when you click it teleports you there

On 7/13/2020 at 4:57 PM, crimsoncranberry said:

Hey I could really do with a shop skript. I need all the colours of wool and glass, wheat seeds melon seeds and pumpkin seeds cacti sugar cane A diamond spade hoe axe and pick axe Ice and blue ice water hoppers and finally chests, I’m so sorry to bug you.

Hey. Instead of doing it for you, im gonna teach you (yay! fun lmao)

First install skbee, skellet, and skquery (idk which ones you need, but thats what I use)

Then, make smth like this:

on command /shop:
	aliases: /buy
	trigger:
		wait 2 ticks
		open chest with 6 rows named "&6Shop"
		wait 2 ticks
		loop integers between 0 and 54 - 1:
			format slot loop-number of player with gray stained glass pane named "&r" to be unstealable
		format slot 0 of player with sunflower named "Text here" to be unstealable
		format slot 3 of player with paper named "&a%{economy::bal::%player%}% &2Credits" to close then run ["command"]
		format slot 5 of player with diamond pickaxe named "%{price::%player%}%" to be unstealable

ur gonna need to do some functions and stuff to make stuff fully buyable, but that should be someone on the skunity forums/docs.

image.png

image.png

make skript inside of skript ;o

Graphic Designer - Skript Developer - Professional Builder - Content Creator

Been on Minehut since January 2018. Throughout my time here I've mastered the skills you see above. I make free logos, banners, and server art for users on Minehut. I'm a proficient Skript developer. I'm also really good at building, you can see my portfolio by clicking here. Feel free to say hi if you see me somewhere 🙂

Amethyst Studios Discord

On 5/17/2020 at 9:31 AM, dragonrider9012 said:

on load:
    set {LobbyCompassName} to "&3LobbyCompass"
    set {LobbyCompassLore} to "&kl"

on join:
    clear player's inventory
    wait 1 tick
    give player a compass named {LobbyCompassName} with lore {LobbyCompassLore}

command /setlobby [<text>]:
    trigger:
        if player has permission "lobby.set" OR "lobby.*":
            if arg 1 is "lobby":
                set {LobbyLocation} to location of player
                send "&c<&4Lobby&c> Je hebt de locatie van de &4lobby &cgezet op:%nl% &4%{LobbyLocation}%"
            else:
                send "&c<&4Lobby&c> Je moet nog een lobbynaam invoeren."
        else:
            send "&c<&4Lobby&c> Je hebt geen permissies om deze command uit te voeren."

command /clobby [<offline player>] [<text>]:
    executable by: console
    trigger:
        if arg 1 is set:
            if arg 2 is "lobby":
                teleport arg 1 to {LobbyLocation}

command /lobby:
    trigger:
        teleport player to {LobbyLocation}
        send "&d<&5Lobby&d> &5Welcome to the lobby!" 

on rightclick:
    if player is holding a compass named {LobbyCompassName} with lore {LobbyCompassLore}:
        open chest with 1 rows named "&3LobbyCompass" to player
        format gui slot 0 of player with a grass block named "&5&lSurvival" with lore "&e&5Vanilla Survival" to close then run
        execute console command "/lobby %player% survival"
        format gui slot 0 of player with a diamond sword named "&5&lKitPVP" with lore "&l&7go earn coins by killing people" to close then run 
        execute console command "world ul_void"
        format gui slot 0 of player with a diamond block named "&5&lFactions" with lore "&7Create a Faction and conquer the server " to close then run 
        execute console command "/lobby %player% creative"

yeah um on minehut if i do the command /lobby it sends me to the main minehut sever idk what to do

On 7/19/2020 at 12:24 PM, AVTRGAMING said:

Can u make a skript where if like 5 players are in a queue they will be send to a place or something

It is possible you could make it so if someone joins your server you could make them join and it'll send them to another world that has no player limit or you could make it send people to another server. 

On 7/14/2020 at 1:02 AM, Fizzle_God said:

can u do a skript that when you join that clear the chat and send a message

This is a simple thing to do you could make it loop 100 times a line of '' '' and then send a message after the loop saying something like ''Chat has been cleared by %player%''

%player% = the user that execute the command or did the action

On 8/4/2020 at 10:39 AM, MQXO said:

hi yeah i would like a skript that, upon someone attempting to eat a golden apple, it gets eaten instantly, its probably an easy skript but i cant figure it out

try this

on right click:
	player is holding golden apple
    remove 1 golden apple from the players inventory
    (add the effects of a golden apple here)

image.png

image.png

Can you make me a skript, so when players try to place bedrock barrier blocks and other items that players cant brake it wont allow them i have tried
On place:
      If item is "Bedrock"
                 cancel event
but it doesnt work 😕