19 hours ago, IEatBeef said:

a skript that makes chat look better

Simply check the docs, here's one example:

on chat:
	set the chat format to "%Player's name% &7» &f%colored message%"

It would be 256952237757169664.png.d18a09670746c6c6079d9c16a0ee3647.png if you could upvote my post if you found it helpful.

image.png.beca96975a3b4f2ba756ddf6d7eebbb2.png

On 5/3/2020 at 10:50 AM, _BokBok_ said:

I'm pretty bored so I'm making free skripts for the community. (Leave a reply with what skript you want)

When I have the /dupe command; How do i make it so it doesn't duplicate Elytra or any other item?

Also, Do you know how to get Group manager to work? it keeps saying there is an internal error and i downloaded all the necessary requirements.

Thanks, Bllursed

On 6/14/2020 at 1:51 AM, wowlolk said:

how do you make a /discord skript? one that posts the link when you say /discord in chat

Simple as that,

command /discord:
	trigger:
		send "&bJoin our Discord on &nhttps://discord.gg/linkshouldbehere" to the player

You can also check the SkUnity docs, they have some examples there too.

It would be 256952237757169664.png.d18a09670746c6c6079d9c16a0ee3647.png if you could upvote my post if you found it helpful.

image.png.beca96975a3b4f2ba756ddf6d7eebbb2.png

On 5/15/2020 at 7:40 PM, IEatBeef said:

Hey man

wondering if you can make a item editor script

so you can get any level enchants with commands, i don't know how to be anymore specific.

or if theirs a plugin for it let me know

the plugin 'item editor' allows you to put basically infinite enchants on items (and it has even more customization options, including editable names and lores) with the command '/ie edit' with your wanted item in hand it'll open up a fairly simple editor that i think is pretty self explanatory. once you're done click on the item to return it to your inventory. if you somehow lose your item '/ie reopen' works most of the time. 

On 6/17/2020 at 10:04 AM, ItzTheGodsVoid said:

can you make a skript that will do the same thing as essentialsX does? that will be really cool and it will help me with my server!

server: GVfun.minehut.gg OR /join GVfun

https://skriptify.xyz/scripts has lots of skripted versions of plugins! they have most of essentials' commands and you can just copy the raw preview into a file in the /plugins/Skript/scripts folder. 

edit: if there aren't any commands you were looking for, try looking at the other stuff they have on there.

Edited by BEHEADER

• 2 weeks later...