For anyone who doesn't know, I'm reviewing with a simple rubric that I used back for the reviews in 2017, which has 5 categories with each category having 20 points up for grabs, meaning that there is a total score of 100. Here's a tl;dr version of it in list form. I just found a real cringey document from 2 years ago explaining it and am happy to share if people want it.

• Appearance: the visuals of the server, such as how eye hurty things are. It's the overall appeal of the server, such as wanting to join it.
  • Builds: self explanatory. The builds of the server.
  • Community (Social-sphere)The behaviour of the community and staff, like toxicity levels.
  • Customisation/development: How well developed a server is, and how it is developed (is it custom? etc.)
  • Originality/Uniqueness: How different the concept of the server, or how unique features are of the server

The following servers that are reviewed were the top of the server list for my timezone.

Server:  Bedr0ckPvP Owner:  Laamaz Score: 70%

As the name suggests, this PvP server is heavily based around bedrock - specifically inside it. The whole arena is just the inside of a huge world edited arena with bedrock being the only block in these borders. Inside the arena the only structures are multiple medium-sized mining areas of numerous crafting materials to try and get better gear. This concept of progression in PvP based servers became popular by the iconic beans server from 2 years ago. The development is minimal, but complimentary to the calming atmosphere of the server. Though the builds aren't great, and the development isn't by any means mind blowing, the real charm of this server is the community that it has. Very rare is it for a minehut server to have a nice laid back atmosphere with a community that reflects this. There is always a sense of fun and fairness, but still with the security of maturity. This truly is a nice hangout server for minehut players. On a random sidenote, the /faq command is an awesome quality of life feature.

Server: fclick Owner: f78 Score: 70%

The next big clicker server for minehut, but this time actually done right! The community, like Bedr0ckPvP, is mostly a nice calm one to just come and hangout and chill on it. That said, as this a clicker server you'll get the occasional little kid come on and set the chat on fire with caps or some other form, but they're shut down pretty quick. The atmosphere of this server is perfectly reflected upon by the builds of the server. The spawn area is a nicely decorated cave inside an island, and upon exiting the cave you see the nice structures all around the spawn; providing players the opportunity to explore as they click their time away to get more currency. This leads towards the true gem of the server, which is the development of the server. The server runs on a custom skript which has been beautifully crafted for a very nice player experience. The prestiges are a nice touch for replayability in a server gametype where replayability heavily lacks in. The other gem of this server is the minigames that can happen on the server. I only got the chance to play the spleef, and that minigame was nicely developed and very fun. 

It's 12 in the morning and am pretty tired rn. These were the 2 top servers at the time I so reviewed them. Idk I can do more if people want to later on down the road. 

• Like 2

Jr Mod February 2018

Mod April 2018-March 2019

For a while there was a Minehut Server Review discord, will you be making another discord or staying forum based for the moment? If you do decide to go with Discord it would be a really cool idea for the players of Minehut to be able to express their opinions freely about a server, and also have things such as polls about gamemodes servers and the works. 

• Thanks 1

rsz_axie.jpg

Finally, some good content.

"What is up minehut nation, im your host Dar-wole, lets get riiiiiiiiiiiiiight into reviews!"

• Like 1

Tbh all you need to know about me is that I was once the Drama King on minehut and I was a really good warzone player. That summarizes about 50% of what I did on minehut in the past lol.

::: Change: 29th of July, 2020 :::

aeogtoiata.jpg.0854bf2d5a0d9fc3fb96e95d37f9fc7e.jpg

::: Change: 10th of August, 2020 :::

I have permantently quit minehut. For the reason behind it, check this: https://forums.minehut.com/topic/19055-gamingers-official-farewell-post-forever/?tab=comments#comment-59176

Theres also my first post on this forum after I quit minehut's server (I started to only go to the minehut forums):
https://forums.minehut.com/topic/1932-gamingers-official-introductionpossible-farewell-to-minehut/?tab=comments#comment-7315

I still go to discord sometimes. Gaminger#4921
PIXELIFIC IF YOU'RE SEEING THIS YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD EXPLANATION WHY YOU ONLY CAME BACK AFTER I LEFT!
And, as a final goodbye, and as I always wanted to say: SO LONG, NOOBS!

Darlowe is back... Tysm I almost had to do these.

• Thanks 1

Joined on January 17th 2016

VIP since April 5 2017 - August 1st 2019

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

SrMod since November 2nd - 2/7/21

Patron since February 8 - 3/7/21

Mod since March 8 2021

Retired since idk when

[IMG]    button.png?t=Appeal&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1 button.png?t=Rules&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1  

If I helped or entertained you at all today, please react with a heart.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/10/2019 at 2:06 PM, ItsAPerson said:

For a while there was a Minehut Server Review discord, will you be making another discord or staying forum based for the moment? If you do decide to go with Discord it would be a really cool idea for the players of Minehut to be able to express their opinions freely about a server, and also have things such as polls about gamemodes servers and the works. 

had a discord going for a bit, think everyone was just too busy with other things for it to actually work well for more than a few weeks. 

Jr Mod February 2018

Mod April 2018-March 2019

Ok gotta get Ruin released soon to get that 100% score

-------------------------------------------------------------
[VIP] - 2018/2019

[JR.MOD] - 28th April 2019
[SR.MOD] - 21st June 2019

[LEGEND] - 28th July 2020 (Resigned)

-------------------------------------------------------------

Discord - Criticyl#0002

IGN - Criticyl

1 hour ago, Matqx said:

Don't worry, Dimes will get that 100% score sooner 😁

Lies! He speaks lies!

Discord: thistle#1234
In Game: thistl

Minehut Community Support Member
(8/10/19)
Minehut Junior Moderator

(10/30/19)
Minehut Moderator
(12/30/19 - 07/11/20)
Reinstated
(09/19/20)

❤️

(05/19/21)

5 minutes ago, TheRustySpud said:

What if what you just said is a lie? 🤔

Maybe you’re a lie. 

Joined on January 17th 2016

VIP since April 5 2017 - August 1st 2019

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

SrMod since November 2nd - 2/7/21

Patron since February 8 - 3/7/21

Mod since March 8 2021

Retired since idk when

[IMG]    button.png?t=Appeal&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1 button.png?t=Rules&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1  

If I helped or entertained you at all today, please react with a heart.