Ask a question and the person below has to answer.

Residents

Forum Game #1 

Ask a question and the person below has to answer!

Please try to keep most questions related to Minehut, eg; favorite player server, favorite staff member

When somebody answers your question and then asks a question, please wait until somebody else answers their question for you to continue playing the game. Let's give some other people a chance.

I'll start. Who's your favorite staff member?

Edited by Resides
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, nTrok said:

no :3

whats the funniest thing you've seen on minehut?

not sure to be honest, one funny thing would be when Graphick (former Moderator) said the staff team doesn't tolerate jokes

- can you name one person who you want to see on the Minehut staff team?

Edited by Resides
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Resides said:

not sure to be honest, one funny thing would be when Graphick (former Moderator) said the staff team doesn't tolerate jokes

There's a few people I'd like to see as JrMods but preferably having Thistle and Criticyl around again would be nice. 

- what could Minehut change/add to better itself? 

Edited by chillins
  • Like 1

𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖘

VhxEDBl.png.529878f2f7856fdae0d911cde8ce12d1.png
Server Rules  Staff Applications  News & Updates
Reports  Appeals

Retired Moderator (June 30th 2020 - May 17th 2021)

TURBO WARZONE 2016 OP PHOENIX VERSION WITH ALL KITS AND NINJA  ALL STARS BATTLE ROYAL WARZONE MAP ONLY & KNUCKLES, BONUS ALL LEGENDARY PLAYERS BACK FROM CLOUDERIC, PASSING THROUGH _RASCAL UNTIL SHADOW

(Tottes not trying to make this in general xD) If you were to create a player server in which your objective would be to prepare as many breakfast bowls with cereals and milk as possible, would you make it cereals in the bowl first or milk in the bowl first?

• Like 1

Tbh all you need to know about me is that I was once the Drama King on minehut and I was a really good warzone player. That summarizes about 50% of what I did on minehut in the past lol.

::: Change: 29th of July, 2020 :::

aeogtoiata.jpg.0854bf2d5a0d9fc3fb96e95d37f9fc7e.jpg

::: Change: 10th of August, 2020 :::

I have permantently quit minehut. For the reason behind it, check this: https://forums.minehut.com/topic/19055-gamingers-official-farewell-post-forever/?tab=comments#comment-59176

Theres also my first post on this forum after I quit minehut's server (I started to only go to the minehut forums):
https://forums.minehut.com/topic/1932-gamingers-official-introductionpossible-farewell-to-minehut/?tab=comments#comment-7315

I still go to discord sometimes. Gaminger#4921
PIXELIFIC IF YOU'RE SEEING THIS YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD EXPLANATION WHY YOU ONLY CAME BACK AFTER I LEFT!
And, as a final goodbye, and as I always wanted to say: SO LONG, NOOBS!

2 hours ago, Gaminger said:

TURBO WARZONE 2016 OP PHOENIX VERSION WITH ALL KITS AND NINJA  ALL STARS BATTLE ROYAL WARZONE MAP ONLY & KNUCKLES, BONUS ALL LEGENDARY PLAYERS BACK FROM CLOUDERIC, PASSING THROUGH _RASCAL UNTIL SHADOW

(Tottes not trying to make this in general xD) If you were to create a player server in which your objective would be to prepare as many breakfast bowls with cereals and milk as possible, would you make it cereals in the bowl first or milk in the bowl first?

cereal

can you name a Minehut user who makes you laugh a lot?

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Resides said:

cereal

can you name a Minehut user who makes you laugh a lot?

no

when did you first play Warzone? (if you haven't played Warzone, join Warzone, it's a cool server)

The best way to reach me is on Discord (@daniel#0004). I'll respond quicker than on the forums!

25 minutes ago, jellz said:

no

when did you first play Warzone? (if you haven't played Warzone, join Warzone, it's a cool server)

God, a very very long time ago, years and years.

What is your favourite aspect of minehut and wjhy?

Edited by Arh

Joined Minehut Dec 2014 / Jan 2015

Accounts:

[LEGEND] iiAiden Lost Access)            
                                                                                        [VIP] Alfoe
                                                                                        [VIP] AttendantFox

crafnn

3 hours ago, Arh said:

God, a very very long time ago, years and years.

What is your favourite aspect of minehut and wjhy?

Drama. And if you joined warzone a very very long time then you know why (Pixelific forum banning me, 2016 shutdown #SAVEMINEHUT, etc lol)

Who's the most rich boi (buys everything, has them $$$) you ever saw on minehut? I AM ONLY ACCEPTING ONE ANSWER

Tbh all you need to know about me is that I was once the Drama King on minehut and I was a really good warzone player. That summarizes about 50% of what I did on minehut in the past lol.

I have permantently quit minehut. For the reason behind it, check this: https://forums.minehut.com/topic/19055-gamingers-official-farewell-post-forever/?tab=comments#comment-59176

Theres also my first post on this forum after I quit minehut's server (I started to only go to the minehut forums):
https://forums.minehut.com/topic/1932-gamingers-official-introductionpossible-farewell-to-minehut/?tab=comments#comment-7315

PIXELIFIC IF YOU'RE SEEING THIS YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD EXPLANATION WHY YOU ONLY CAME BACK AFTER I LEFT!

2 hours ago, Gaminger said:

Drama. And if you joined warzone a very very long time then you know why (Pixelific forum banning me, 2016 shutdown #SAVEMINEHUT, etc lol)

Who's the most rich boi (buys everything, has them $$$) you ever saw on minehut? I AM ONLY ACCEPTING ONE ANSWER

cooli / noah wealthiest Minehut user

would you prefer Minehut to have a smaller community and be owned by Luuke again, or would you prefer it to be remain owned by a huge company like Super League? 

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Resides said:

cooli / noah wealthiest Minehut user

would you prefer Minehut to have a smaller community and be owned by Luuke again, or would you prefer it to be remain owned by a huge company like Super League? 

I miss when MInehut had like 3k Players + owned by Luke

Favourite Staff Member and Why?

Edited by Arh

Accounts:

[VIP] Alfoe
                                                                                        [VIP] AttendantFox

crafnn

Fav staff of all time is Vinixs, but favourite current staff member is probably spiderlogical because they r just so chill

Favourite discontinued server and why?

Twitch Affiliate, YouTuber and Minehut Content Creator

(100,000+ Combined Views, 1,100+ Combined Followers & Subs, 20,000+ Combined Unique Players)

IGN:
[YOUTUBE] Centrect

Please don't DM me for support, go here or join Minehut's Discord if you need assistance.

Favorite discontinued server is AspireMine (I think it's discontinued) because it was really poorly made and it makes people hate on the Sky Mining genre because they think all sky mining servers are as bad as or worse than AspireMine.

edit: just realized I didn't ask a question 🤦‍♂️

Edited by farwl

Graphic Designer - Skript Developer - Professional Builder - Content Creator

Been on Minehut since January 2018. Throughout my time here I've mastered the skills you see above. I make free logos, banners, and server art for users on Minehut. I'm a proficient Skript developer. I'm also really good at building, you can see my portfolio by clicking here. Feel free to say hi if you see me somewhere 🙂

Amethyst Studios Discord

21 minutes ago, farwl said:

Favorite discontinued server is AspireMine (I think it's discontinued) because it was really poorly made and it makes people hate on the Sky Mining genre because they think all sky mining servers are as bad as or worse than AspireMine.

Congrats, you messed it up.

What do you think of genpvp servers?

Default: Feb 6 2018

VIP: April 14 2019

Jr. Mod: September 12 2020

Mod: Jan 11 2021

Am a person

Hello

image.png.bd769c496f267e5b4b56b5b53145033f.png

8 hours ago, ellis said:

Genpvp servers are okay, but they get boring decently fast unless there's something unique to them which is sometimes hard to get.

- What's your favorite type of server?

a well developed competitive PvP server with a great staff team & and a good community

if you were put in charge of the Minehut staff team, what crucial change would you make?

e.g - what the staff ranks are, how the jr mod trial works, how the staff process works before you become a jr mod

I would give support members !ban

If you could give anyone admin on Minehut, who would it be?

Support  July 29, 2020 → November 3, 2020

► Helper November 3, 2020 → February 22, 2021

► Moderator February 22, 2021 → May 17, 2021

I might not always respond to forum dms, however I am always contactable on discord (mig#0069)

Screen Shot 2020-03-20 at 5.23.33 pm.png

1 hour ago, EmanGalaxy said:

Trent because then everyone will be sad they didn't get picked 😄

What year did you most enjoy in minehut?

When did you join Minehut?

Accounts:

[VIP] Alfoe
                                                                                        [VIP] AttendantFox

crafnn

On 8/6/2020 at 7:55 AM, Resides said:

Ik this isnt really to do with the game but yeah, i can agree. I was muted for about 3 days when endgame came out because I said "Batman dies in endgame"

I joined i think in 2017

What is your favourite server (dead or not dead)?

Edited by DiamondMaster23

1 hour ago, DiamondMaster23 said:

Ik this isnt really to do with the game but yeah, i can agree. I was muted for about 3 days when endgame came out because I said "Batman dies in endgame"

I joined i think in 2017

What is your favourite server (dead or not dead)?

by far, warzone.

thatonetqnk for owner?

former minehut, warzone staff . initial join: 2014

That guy? Nah

boats for owner?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Resides said:

hm, good option but nah

what about Marcus_Roman?

also congrats on 100 rep 

OH MY DUDE YOU STILL REMEMBER HIM AHHHHH OFC MARCUS_ROMAN FOR OWNER

Well thank you my man. Ill be leaving with 100 rep what a meme

You are either granted the "wish" of becoming moderator on minehut, or the "wish" of being able to bring back one player server from the past at your choice. Which would you pick?