Best Memories on minehut

Youtubejr

damn there are so many ngl.

since were talking memories ima go like last year and I have to say a memory I have is jrmods getting promoted by pixel and they had to give speeches on warzone

Minehut Ex-Moderator (Resigned)

Warzone Moderator 

Discord: xσ ツ#6247

Feel free to DM me for help!

On 6/16/2019 at 3:01 PM, PandaChan said:

Playing Cards Against Humanity with some of my favourite people on Minehut is definitely one of my best memories ^^

Eyy I remember that, it was fun. That along with the prank calls a few months ago.

Also back when you could find actually good servers in the top servers.

• Like 1

Owner of Blixate Networks

Manger of: BluRP, Site23, and TheStreets

my best memories were on nyancraft, an undoubtfully unpopular server but it was around from late 2014 to early 2016 I believe, it came in many forms but started off on minehut then eventually got its own server then back to minehut I think? or maybe the actual server was the end of it, I made some good friends there, there was also a toxic dude who was always co-owner and always banning me for dumb reasons...I also had a friend there named pinkturtle something something but I just called her pink, we'd just use the npcs plugin and rp as animals while the other dudes did the work lol, it wasn't really a "server" in my eyes more like a hangout but still..best memory here

Edited by MidnightDrift

rose city STICKER

RosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaR

i code, animate, develop, UI design, learn, and adapt, as well as make servers, of course

💐Joined Minehut sometime in 2014
💐VIP sometime in 2018
💐Legend in January 2021
💐Helper on 4/11/2021
💐♥ (Retired) on 5/17/2021
💐 Moderator on 8/18/2023

ive had quite a lot of memories within 3-4 years of being in the minehut community. warzone has been a big part of my life, and after months of grinding to the top, i finally made my way to the top 3 players on the leaderboard, it was most likely my greatest achievement and my most remarkable memory. especially joining a professional tournament team which i believe has officially broken up, which was Jalapenos. being apart of jalapenos was also a huge goal for me, when i was invited, it was one of the greatest days of my life, ive had a lot of memories on here, but those were by far my best.

Edited by Resides

2 hours ago, AppleFlavored said:

The feeling of buying a tier and the memories of your parents screaming at you for using their credit card.

Good times...

lol

34 minutes ago, Guest 666 said:

My favorite part of Minehut is when uminingpvp released 👀 😃 😂

umm ok 

2019-06-25_16.49.00.png

2019-06-25_18.13.26.png

2019-06-25_16.42.21.png