Maintenance Jan 30th

Trent

Minehut will be down for extended maintenance tomorrow, January 30th.

Info
We're doing some changes that require us to go entirely offline tomorrow. This will include some backend updates that are coupled with deploying a new version of the web panel. We expect this to take up to 4 hours.

When

Minehut will be entirely offline

• Website will be offline
  • Player servers, lobbies will be offline

When we come back online

• New web panel
  • Light and dark themes on panel
  • Backend updates for smoother connections

Screen Shot 2020-01-29 at 15.57.50.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Omg yes the new panel is gonna be sick!! The current panel is bit crap not gonna lie with ya it does need huge improvements. And im so excited for this when it releases!! 

+rep

• Like 1

Start your Minecraft server today for as low as £0.50/weekly for up to 4 GB of RAM! (£3.50 Monthly) and be equipped for all situations with our high-performance gear keeping your servers running 24/7

Why choose Us?
• Guaranteed 99.9% Uptime
• NVMe RAID Fast Storage
• 24/7 Hosting
• Instant Setup
• 50% Discount. Use Code: 50OFF (Ends on November 11th)

We want to ensure our customers are happy with the service they received and support. We aim to provide low-costs those who cant afford a minecraft server. No extra costs, no setup fees! One-time payment and you are good to go with our instant setup feature we introduced to ensure your server is ready to go!

Planning to make a community or a project you want to work on? We got you covered! Our servers are optimized for performance and security, so you can have peace of mind and focus on your project. Our servers are also reliable and packed with features, so you can start playing right away.

We guarantee 99% uptime and 24/7 customer support, so you can always ask for help if you need it.

Links:
https://forums.valknet.org
https://billing.valknet.org
Invite: https://discord.gg/FqSRt4ZCAC

34 minutes ago, RealDFaceG said:

Will this affect the issue with /dl world command? Because that command hasn't been working for about a week now.

It's been a few days since the support team has updated me on my ticket as well.

No - we currently rely on a third party service for that. After tonight's maintenance, it will be easier for us to implement our own service for it though which will happen in the future.

2 hours ago, Trent said:

No - we currently rely on a third party service for that. After tonight's maintenance, it will be easier for us to implement our own service for it though which will happen in the future.

Do we have a time frame on this perhaps? Or is there a way for us to submit a ticket to try and get a copy of our world?

I am just blown away on the improvements on the panel. I was kinda wishing a better look for the home screen with your servers and such. But I need a way to give others access to my server's panel without giving my login info, because, well, yeah. Don't want get hacked. STILL GOOD THOUGHT!!! BIG IMPROVEMNT!!!