Applications are now open!

_Gingey_

I wonder how many people have already applied.

Graphic Designer - Skript Developer - Professional Builder - Content Creator

Been on Minehut since January 2018. Throughout my time here I've mastered the skills you see above. I make free logos, banners, and server art for users on Minehut. I'm a proficient Skript developer. I'm also really good at building, you can see my portfolio by clicking here. Feel free to say hi if you see me somewhere 🙂

Amethyst Studios Discord

28 minutes ago, _Gingey_ said:

50k xD

I cant tell if you're joking or like actually serious lol

Been on Minehut since January 2018. Throughout my time here I've mastered the skills you see above. I make free logos, banners, and server art for users on Minehut. I'm a proficient Skript developer. I'm also really good at building, you can see my portfolio by clicking here. Feel free to say hi if you see me somewhere 🙂

Amethyst Studios Discord

58 minutes ago, AltyS-CZ said:

how do we know if we get accepted or not?

I'm pretty sure they'll contact you. If you aren't contacted within a month or so It's probably safe to say you were denied ;(

Amethyst Studios Discord

3 hours ago, filr said:

You will receive a response to your application saying you were denied.

What is the expected time frame from applying to receiving a response?

Founder - Minehut.xyz

The leading Minehut support website. We aim to provide top quality tutorials, provide answers to top questions, and help in any way we can. Our site is community driven, and we will continue to make it better and better.

Support | 28/08/20 -13/09/20

Senior Support | 13/09/20 - 19/10/20

forums.gif.5d3db2db4a05c9465b84fa9bf0293df4.gif

14 minutes ago, Minehut said:

What is the expected time frame from applying to receiving a response?

Depends. We are notified immediately when an application is submitted however. We discuss all applications internally before making a decision so it really depends on when we get enough feedback from the team before making a decision.

• Like 1

Yes I used to be [ADMIN]. I resigned from that position

Subscribe on YouTube (truly epic content)
Follow me on Twitter

Good luck to anyone applying!

Discord: thistle#1234
In Game: thistl

Minehut Community Support Member
(8/10/19)
Minehut Junior Moderator

(10/30/19)
Minehut Moderator
(12/30/19 - 07/11/20)
Reinstated
(09/19/20)

❤️

(05/19/21)

13 hours ago, MikeTheAngel said:

Everyone knows Mike 4 Mod

again 

Fallout 76 Will Have Private Servers and Mod Support - IGN

lol

Amethyst Studios Discord

1 hour ago, AltyS-CZ said:

where do i go to see if i got accepted or denied. I have no idea where to look

Staff will usually contact you.

Amethyst Studios Discord

1 minute ago, BigHeartedCleva said:

Regarding proof we own the account what do they want I don't see anything on the Minecraft.net website that would prove I specifically own the account.

A screenshot of the Minecraft launcher with the account should do.

Founder - Minehut.xyz

The leading Minehut support website. We aim to provide top quality tutorials, provide answers to top questions, and help in any way we can. Our site is community driven, and we will continue to make it better and better.

Support | 28/08/20 -13/09/20

Senior Support | 13/09/20 - 19/10/20

forums.gif.5d3db2db4a05c9465b84fa9bf0293df4.gif

Good luck to everyone who decides to apply! I'm not going to waste my time going through the whole process just to trip up at the last hurdle a third time 😆

Edited by Arh
Spelling error

Joined Minehut Dec 2014 / Jan 2015

Accounts:

[LEGEND] iiAiden Lost Access)            
                                                                                        [VIP] Alfoe
                                                                                        [VIP] AttendantFox

crafnn

16 hours ago, Arh said:

Good luck to everyone who decides to apply! I'm not going to waste my time going through the whole process just to trip up at the last hurdle a third time 😆

Nice

Amethyst Studios Discord