Applications are now open!

_Gingey_

• Administrator

spacer.png

Staff Applications are now Open!

After a month of deliberation and reworking the process we are finally at a place where we want to open the applications once again! Minehut has grown a lot and continues to grow and we are lacking staff members to be able to keep moderating at different times! We need a much larger team to be able to handle the growth that Minehut has gone through, with this being said applications will once again remain open until further notice. Any changes that may be made to the application process, including any future closures will be announced in our discord server. If you think you might be interested in volunteering your time to help keep Minehut running, read below to learn more information.

Important pages you should read:

Minehut Rules: https://forums.minehut.com/rules

Staff Application Process: Click here

Staff Application FAQ: Click here

Make sure you are also in the Minehut Discord server located here: https://discord.gg/minehut

Before applying please make sure you're:

• Knowledgeable on all of the pages listed above and fully understand them.
  • Eligible to apply as per the guidelines located in the format.
  • Currently active on the Minehut forums, Discord server, as well as in-game.
  • Experienced with using Minehut and can sufficiently help out players.
  • Maintaining a professional and mature, but relaxed behavior.
  • Understanding how the staff process works as explained in the post above.

Keep in mind, with applications remaining open responses may take longer than usual, if you do not receive a response within a month of posting your application, please contact myself or @BennyDoesStuff via Discord or reply to your application and we'll get back to you ASAP.

Ready to apply? Click here to start your application!

• Like 9
  • Confused 13

Customer Support | Community Engagement Manager

I wish all the applicants the best of luck! 🙂 

𝚄𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍

𝔻𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕠𝕣𝕕: @𝕌𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕕#𝟘𝟘𝟘𝟙

News & Updates  Rules • Helper Application

Reports • Appeals

𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚏𝚏 𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚑𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚎 𝟹𝟶𝚝𝚑, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶

good luck everyone! 

Twitch Affiliate, YouTuber and Minehut Content Creator

(100,000+ Combined Views, 1,100+ Combined Followers & Subs, 20,000+ Combined Unique Players)

IGN:
[YOUTUBE] Centrect

Please don't DM me for support, go here or join Minehut's Discord if you need assistance.

Good luck applicants!

• Like 1

Joined on January 17th 2016

VIP since April 5 2017 - August 1st 2019

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

SrMod since November 2nd - 2/7/21

Patron since February 8 - 3/7/21

Mod since March 8 2021

Retired since idk when

[IMG]    button.png?t=Appeal&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1 button.png?t=Rules&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1  

If I helped or entertained you at all today, please react with a heart.

cool

Graphic Designer - Skript Developer - Professional Builder - Content Creator

Been on Minehut since January 2018. Throughout my time here I've mastered the skills you see above. I make free logos, banners, and server art for users on Minehut. I'm a proficient Skript developer. I'm also really good at building, you can see my portfolio by clicking here. Feel free to say hi if you see me somewhere 🙂

Amethyst Studios Discord

Been around for quite a few openings and new waves. Each time I feel like I want to apply but either hesitate because of my past or simply don't go for it. Good luck to those who apply. Make the best of the opportunity 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Been on Minehut since January 2018. Throughout my time here I've mastered the skills you see above. I make free logos, banners, and server art for users on Minehut. I'm a proficient Skript developer. I'm also really good at building, you can see my portfolio by clicking here. Feel free to say hi if you see me somewhere 🙂

Amethyst Studios Discord

good luck 😄

Support  July 29, 2020 → November 3, 2020

► Helper November 3, 2020 → February 22, 2021

► Moderator February 22, 2021 → May 17, 2021

I might not always respond to forum dms, however I am always contactable on discord (mig#0069)

Screen Shot 2020-03-20 at 5.23.33 pm.png

Hopefully they aren't closed anytime soon. Minehut could really use more staff. 

Amethyst Studios Discord

Just now, filr said:

They will be open indefinitely. We won't close when we have a new wave come in as we have previously.

Neat. 👍

Amethyst Studios Discord

2 hours ago, Madines said:

I applied. And i am really inpatient

good luck 😉

Amethyst Studios Discord

Good luck to all applicants 🥳

Founder - Minehut.xyz

The leading Minehut support website. We aim to provide top quality tutorials, provide answers to top questions, and help in any way we can. Our site is community driven, and we will continue to make it better and better.

Support | 28/08/20 -13/09/20

Senior Support | 13/09/20 - 19/10/20

forums.gif.5d3db2db4a05c9465b84fa9bf0293df4.gif