What servers do you like the best?

Reta

Hello everyone. I would like to know what types of servers you like the best. Do you like a specific server? Do you like a theme? (ex: PVP, Survival, etc) If you haven't found a server good or have better ideas for a server let me know what they are, what is your dream server? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gnoxy said:

Anything but GenPVP

What is wrong with GenPVP? So far I have seen a lot of people liking it on minehut, but I am assuming you mean you are tired of seeing it.

7 minutes ago, Trent said:

Make a murder mystery server.

Yes sir!

7 minutes ago, Reta said:

What is wrong with GenPVP? So far I have seen a lot of people liking it on minehut, but I am assuming you mean you are tired of seeing it.

Yes sir!

GenPVP is a meme basically since it's so overdone.

18 minutes ago, Trent said:

Overdone, and the production quality of most of them is frankly pretty poor. You can just tell, from the builds and amount of bugs that exist in them, that it's likely their first Minehut server.

1 minute ago, SlickNicky10 said:

Overdone, and the production quality of most of them is frankly pretty poor. You can just tell, from the builds and amount of bugs that exist in them, that it's likely their first Minehut server.

I like how you say "it's likely their first Minehut server" as if they had experience with other servers prior to joining 🚽hut.

1 minute ago, Reta said:

I like how you say "it's likely their first Minehut server" as if they had experience with other servers prior to joining 🚽hut.

Good point. I tried to give the benefit of the doubt but I guess it just wasn't fitting in this context haha. Also, love that you're in on the Toilethut meme. 😉

20 minutes ago, SlickNicky10 said:

Good point. I tried to give the benefit of the doubt but I guess it just wasn't fitting in this context haha. Also, love that you're in on the Toilethut meme. 😉

Meme? You mean fact? 🙄

2 minutes ago, SlickNicky10 said:

It is true. You can customize your toilet with as many unique rolls of toilet paper (plugins) as you'd like, so long as the supermarket you buy them from permits them (the minehut panel)

Guess what, toilet paper is now free after everyone already wasted their money on it.

3 hours ago, Trent said:

Trent do you like youtube? Since I'm working on a secret project, Entirely made with skript 😉

Things to know about me

• I have 2 years of skript experience

• I work on my servers all by myself
• I like being alone

• I have insane trust issues

• I simp for alot of people (trying my best not to)

• My mental age is somewhere 8

• I dont like meeting new people

• Very toxic

Discord Swayl#0099

MC IGN - Swayl

(I suggest avoiding me because I get too attached to people quick)

6 hours ago, Reta said:

Hello everyone. I would like to know what types of servers you like the best. Do you like a specific server? Do you like a theme? (ex: PVP, Survival, etc) If you haven't found a server good or have better ideas for a server let me know what they are, what is your dream server? 

I like Idler.

DO NOT quote me on that.

I like normal, well developed servers that can't be completed in 20 minutes. If I see that, I’m usually pleased.

Insisting Discord » https://discord.gg/64dJQmnBW9

banner1.jpg

I now go by the name vitalResource rather than Nookn.

First joined in 2015 under the alias of Nookn.

Primarily known during my time in Minehut from Prohost.gs (oct. 2015) till around 2019 Minehut where I took a longer hiatus until Feb 2021, where I came back and still participating actively in events.

Just now, Trent said:

Yeah I've been on youtube before, it's pretty cool.

Hm, what's YouTube?

Insisting Discord » https://discord.gg/64dJQmnBW9

banner1.jpg

I now go by the name vitalResource rather than Nookn.

First joined in 2015 under the alias of Nookn.

Primarily known during my time in Minehut from Prohost.gs (oct. 2015) till around 2019 Minehut where I took a longer hiatus until Feb 2021, where I came back and still participating actively in events.

I like somthing relaxing. Like something after I go rage at another game. So I normally go onto a farming, survival or clicker server. But I do like the MiningPvP servers.

Discord: Hanger#9250

The Owner of Overblown and VeinMine.

Honestly, I'm not quite sure what server I like.. I kinda like the mining pvp servers though, even though they're not unique but fun. (they are also trending on Minehut) I hope some server developers will make something cool. 

Been playing Minehut since late summer of 2015 and still continuing. 

Servers I have created in the past:

SkyblockSMP (2015-2016)

MagicalSkyblock (2016-2017)

Mythblock (2019 - ) 

SkyblockSMP and MagicalSkyblock was one of my successful servers. I'm not an active server creator but I do create servers whenever it's the right time for me to create one. 

If you want to make a good server, it has to be original, something that wasn’t made on minehut. It should also have nice builds and nice chat formatting. There must be multiple objectives and multiple ways to reach the objectives so if a player gets stuck he could try something else.