VIP Giveaway

FadelessBanjo

More Give Aways???   

64 members have voted

1. 1. Should I do these from time to time?

Back in my day's there was a fair few people who did give away's. Sadly there's not as many any more.. Soooo I thought why not do one! I'm gonna keep this nice and simple.. If you wish to be part of it all you have to do is send the example below. You have 4 days to enter before this locks 🔒.... 

Minecraft Username: 

Discord Username (EXAMPLE: Discord#1234): 

What do you enjoy about minehut & why should you get the rank?:

I wish you luck getting VIP 🙂

• Like 4

image.png.bfbbfdfcf18f5f58b197afc1361cb11d.png

Vip (Unknown) >> Jr.Mod 30/10/2019 >> Mod 30/12/2019

Minecraft Username: jellz

Discord Username (EXAMPLE: Discord#1234): daniel#00004

What do you enjoy about minehut & why should you get the rank?: VIP is the best rank on Minehut so I really want it, also Minehut is a fun place

• Like 1

The best way to reach me is on Discord (@daniel#0004). I'll respond quicker than on the forums!

I remember when tons of people did VIP giveaways, it's how I even got VIP

• Haha 1

Santio71 -> Developer

Development Lead for Minehut Events Team

First Joined: Jan. 24, 2016

[VIP]~2019

Joined CET: July 22, 2019 (About 1.75 years ago) 

[PRO]: May 6, 2020

Rejoined CET: June 15, 2020

Moderator: December 19, 2022

himods_1_464x213.pngok3.png.9f407538426375980dbfd1a70bd93a74.pngok2.png.2d1e6960fee974293bc3aaebeb41d5db.png

More giveaways, great! I'm not participating since I already got VIP from a giveaway back in 2018, but I wish good luck to everyone else!

• Like 1

It would be 256952237757169664.png.d18a09670746c6c6079d9c16a0ee3647.png if you could upvote my post if you found it helpful.

image.png.beca96975a3b4f2ba756ddf6d7eebbb2.png

Minecraft Username: Drooxy

Discord Username (EXAMPLE: Discord#1234): Drooxy#7976

What do you enjoy about minehut & why should you get the rank?: I like minehut because the community is active there are many interesting servers than on other servers not ... I would like to have this grade because I intend to open a server on Minehut and it will help me well for my project

Minecraft Username: 

UntitledGoose

Goose#1832

what jellz said

VIP since January 7th, 2020

Support since September 19th, 2020

Helper since November 3rd, 2020

Moderator since March 8th, 2021

unknown.png

5.png.e14b1bf83edf0ac2edc1bfb822177184.png

image.png.fe30b7b2c0be5a541ba4ed2187b23030.png

Good luck to all who enter.

• Like 1

Joined on January 17th 2016

VIP since April 5 2017 - August 1st 2019

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

SrMod since November 2nd - 2/7/21

Patron since February 8 - 3/7/21

Mod since March 8 2021

Retired since idk when

[IMG]    button.png?t=Appeal&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1 button.png?t=Rules&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1  

If I helped or entertained you at all today, please react with a heart.

Minecraft Username: Tresre

Discord Username (EXAMPLE: Discord#1234): Tresre#4285

What do you enjoy about minehut & why should you get the rank?: I love the community, I should get the rank so that I can give it to my friend who doesn't have a rank.

• Like 1

Minecraft Username: jojodoodle

Discord Username (EXAMPLE: Discord#1234): jojodoodle#8348

What do you enjoy about minehut & why should you get the rank?: I've recently started a new server with some old friends! They only have Bedrock edition, so it's really nice to be able to play cross-platform using Minehut. 

Good luck to everyone else who entered!

Minecraft Username: 

FFandF

!FaithfulandFree#9207

The thing that I enjoy most about Minehut, is probably the staff and their events. It's so fun being in those and fun to participate in them, especially UHCs! I should want this rank because it is nice to have, I don't really promote servers, which I'm sure that is some people's responses, but I just like talking, and as I am able to talk without a rank, it is nicer to be able to be seen more often. Thanks for doing this giveaway, it keeps the community active.

• Like 1

Psalm 27:12

Minecraft Username: ReaperFox23

Discord Username -_-ReaperFox23-_-#0537

What do you enjoy about minehut & why should you get the rank?: a thing i enjoy about minehut is the fact that you can create servers and have a community main area where you can advertise your server and make new friends and see others servers so you can start a server and get popular or just to meet new people its alot of fun seeing what new servers there are everyday why i should get the rank because i really enjoy minehut and have played for like 5 months now and minehut is just a really good server hosting community page and server.

• Like 1

Minecraft Username: KingJacoob

Discord Username (EXAMPLE: Discord#1234): KingJacoob#9852

What do you enjoy about minehut & why should you get the rank?: It isn't a lot to ask for, but minehut surely has changed me. I have made insane amount of friends and the community has made me felt welcomed. The staff are insanely kind and friends and love to put smiles on peoples faces. Getting VIP would mean the world to me, and plus fly in lobby is great! But overall Minehut and its community is super amazing and just full of amazing people, creating your own server is just the start. But minehut has helped people grow their community into something bigger and its amazing to see that. Whenever I join a server through minehut people always say good things, sometimes bad but mostly good. I hope to see you guys do more, and having VIP is just a start! 

• RichieNy changed the title to VIP Giveaway
  • RichieNy pinned this topic

Minecraft Username: MerciFullFdF

Discord Username (EXAMPLE: Discord#1234): MerciFullFdF#1539

Minehut is very nice, why? Because it is a large community where you can also sponsor yourself in the hub and the staff are very kind and nice and organize many events like this where you can win VIPs, credits. Minehut also offers us 2 free servers and they start immediately not like the other hosts. I would like to become a VIP on Minehut because I would like to have the fly to the hub and the various cosmetics.

Minecraft Username: CrazyRedstone007

Discord Username (EXAMPLE: Discord#1234): CrazyRedstone007#9970

What do you enjoy about Minehut & why should you get the rank?: Minehut is one of the best server hosts out there an 100% the best free host with it's friendly  community is the best server the fact that you can leave server and it stays on is amazing for free server host and that is not all the thing that the most impress me with Minehut is ability to share servers with people. Some will think that is all that Minehut offers but it isn't you can have 2 servers for free with like nothing waiting time, on other server host you will need to wait for 1h at peek hours on minehut is just 30s.

I don't care if i get VIP or not i just wanted to say that Minehut is the best free server host in all of MInecraft 😄

Minecraft Username: GustiD

Discord Username : gustid#0460

What do you enjoy about minehut & why should you get the rank?: I really enjoy minehut because there is many servers you can explore and make and it is all free. I think i should get the rank because i want to give it to my friend because he has wanted it for a while.

Edited by CookieTheBirb

Minecraft Username: rvle

Discord Username: rvle<3#6631

What do you enjoy about minehut & why should you get the rank?: I really like playing on minehut servers and hosting my own servers, mainly due to the fact that paying is just an option, not a requirement. Sure, if you really want a good server, you will have to pay for it due to the plugin limit and player slots. But, there are plenty of possibilities of servers you can make without spending a penny. I think I am eligible to recieve VIP rank because it stands out in the chat which I really like, it gets cool particle effects, and I think it is a very neat and clean rank. Thanks!! 😄

Minecraft Username: D3tection_

Discord Username (EXAMPLE: Discord#1234): D3tection_#8839

What do you enjoy about minehut & why should you get the rank?: There's an incredible variety of servers out there, popular and growing ones, and Minehut as a central hub really allows that growth to prosper into something big. Getting VIP would be really beneficial to advertising as it stands out more then the others. I also wanna fly to the end of the parkour lol, wonder what there is at the end.