1.8 vs 1.9 PvP

kevin777787

1.8 or 1.9+ PvP?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Do you prefer 1.8 PvP or 1.9+ PvP?

• 1,9+

I like 1.8 pvp. You will never see me on any pvp server that's using the new combat system.

• Thanks 3

Graphic Designer - Skript Developer - Professional Builder - Content Creator

Been on Minehut since January 2018. Throughout my time here I've mastered the skills you see above. I make free logos, banners, and server art for users on Minehut. I'm a proficient Skript developer. I'm also really good at building, you can see my portfolio by clicking here. Feel free to say hi if you see me somewhere 🙂

Amethyst Studios Discord

I think the old combat was just...ugh..i never got it, with 1.9 it's actually clear what to do- get criticals and make sure the bar is up before hitting. i just feel like while 1.8 pvp required more skill it was also harder to master and to win fights, I feel it's more even with 1.9, well, for me anyways, I just like easy and simple things.

rose city STICKER

RosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaR

i code, animate, develop, UI design, learn, and adapt, as well as make servers, of course

💐Joined Minehut sometime in 2014
💐VIP sometime in 2018
💐Legend in January 2021
💐Helper on 4/11/2021
💐♥ (Retired) on 5/17/2021
💐 Moderator on 8/18/2023

I'm not really into PVP but I gotta say, 1.8x - 1.7x versions is the way to go, and that's my choice if I wanted to go hardcore on PVP. 

Edited by CoverMC

Been playing Minehut since late summer of 2015 and still continuing. 

Servers I have created in the past:

SkyblockSMP (2015-2016)

MagicalSkyblock (2016-2017)

Mythblock (2019 - ) 

SkyblockSMP and MagicalSkyblock was one of my successful servers. I'm not an active server creator but I do create servers whenever it's the right time for me to create one.