Centrect's Hello!

Centrect

Hey there! I never actually did one of these introductions so I thought i'd do one today!

Hi, I'm Centrect! Considering some Minehut community members have been around for 2 + years, i'm fairly new around here. I joined the community in Mid April of this year, at the height of the pandemic. 

Since I joined I got to know some epic people around here and made so many friends! My first server was called "Facsin" and soon I was hooked on server creation and development, originally I found a developer willing to do my dirty work for free, however I soon made it my aim to learn how to skript proficiently and made my first server completely 100% skripted.

I took it upon myself to try to get to know some members of the community, by applying for staff on many mainstream servers I soon got to work alongside some of the best fellow staff members in the community, including farwl, Reassembly, mig and and many more. I even got to know and became friends with some Minehut staff members too, such as Vinixs, who despite knowing that I was very new to Minehut, still took me in and let me be a Moderator on his servers.

My current aim (alongside mastering the dark art of skript) is to become Community support, from there I will attempt to apply for JrMod and see how far I get from there! (Obviously my end goal here is to become manager!). Thank you all for taking the time to read this rather long introduction, and have a great rest of your day!

• Like 3

Twitch Affiliate, YouTuber and Minehut Content Creator

(100,000+ Combined Views, 1,100+ Combined Followers & Subs, 20,000+ Combined Unique Players)

IGN:
[YOUTUBE] Centrect

Please don't DM me for support, go here or join Minehut's Discord if you need assistance.

Hi!

• Like 1

In-Game Name - SilentF1ame

Discord - SilentFlame#9811

-------------------------------------------------------

[Default] 14 February 2017

[VIP] 21 September 2020

[Helper] 26 November 2020

[Moderator] 2 February 2021

[<3] 17 May 2021

-------------------------------------------------------

On 9/17/2020 at 5:32 PM, Reassembly said:

Hello person!

11 hours ago, Residents said:

welcome Centrect

12 hours ago, chillins said:

Howdy Centrect o/

13 hours ago, thistl said:

Hello! Welcome to the forums ❤️ 

17 hours ago, Houlton said:

hi nerd

21 hours ago, Bassouli said:

yooo

On 9/19/2020 at 9:31 AM, Minehut said:

cool introducatiom, hey!

On 9/17/2020 at 5:37 PM, SilentFlame said:

Hi!

Hey everyone o/ 😄

Twitch Affiliate, YouTuber and Minehut Content Creator

(100,000+ Combined Views, 1,100+ Combined Followers & Subs, 20,000+ Combined Unique Players)

IGN:
[YOUTUBE] Centrect

Please don't DM me for support, go here or join Minehut's Discord if you need assistance.

• 4 weeks later...