Minehut news help!

FadelessBanjo

So if you haven't known, I've been making weekly minehut news videos! But I've recently been finding out that I've missed some little things that happened though the week. I mostly say stuff about what new plugins were added/updated and what announcements from admins or developers. So i'd like some help from you guys to help me know other information to make my videos a bit for longer!! like someone getting a admin rank or a staff member being demoted.. and this weeks most popular, favorite server! I'd like you to please join my discord server to help with the news! Any news that is submitted there that I use in Minehut news will earn yourself a role in my discord server! [Minehut pro] 

https://discord.gg/dBshgau

Edited by FadelessBanjo
New link!

image.png.bfbbfdfcf18f5f58b197afc1361cb11d.png

Vip (Unknown) >> Jr.Mod 30/10/2019 >> Mod 30/12/2019

I NEED HELP BAD MINEHUT STAFF a player hacked my console spent 9k credits to get pro I belive and reset my entire server please help !! it is a emergency im ticked of my ing is scollins31415 server minigplex  his ign is PFX please help I spent a lot of time on the server

• Sad 1

On 6/25/2019 at 3:52 AM, ForestHunters said:

I may actually have time to report in some news, but of course I don't need the Minehut Pro, thank you. But the Invite expired, heh.

Still though hope it goes well!

I thought i had it to never expire hmmm. Well new link is available now. And since your a staff member I'll just give u minehut staff 😁👍

image.png.bfbbfdfcf18f5f58b197afc1361cb11d.png

Vip (Unknown) >> Jr.Mod 30/10/2019 >> Mod 30/12/2019

ah lol...this brings back some interesting memories, I once had a news thing for a server that once existed...it was mainly just a bunch of non-helpful drama-related silly stuff so me and my friend could have laughs, it was pretty hilarious..anyways I hope your succeeds

• Thanks 1

rose city STICKER

RosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaR

i code, animate, develop, UI design, learn, and adapt, as well as make servers, of course

💐Joined Minehut sometime in 2014
💐VIP sometime in 2018
💐Legend in January 2021
💐Helper on 4/11/2021
💐♥ (Retired) on 5/17/2021
💐 Moderator on 8/18/2023