VIP Giveaway

CyberRyan

My in game name is Nonectwi and I was introduced to minehut earlier this year, played a lot of fun and exciting servers, and never really thought about buying a rank in the lobby, mostly wondering why people wanted to do something like this when minehut is usually a hub for players to join servers, but when you are in the lobby, you get to meet new people, players and staff and you really enjoy your time there. I met Moderator Untreated a few months before he became a minehut junior moderator on a server that he was admin on, he was a really fun and cool guy and I really got addicted to that server, the hub is a place for people to connect and its such a great thing. Winning this giveaway would be a bonus, but meeting new people is always great regardless the fact you have a rank or not.

Good luck every1!!!!

Support  July 29, 2020 → November 3, 2020

► Helper November 3, 2020 → February 22, 2021

► Moderator February 22, 2021 → May 17, 2021

I might not always respond to forum dms, however I am always contactable on discord (mig#0069)

Screen Shot 2020-03-20 at 5.23.33 pm.png

8 hours ago, CyberRyan said:

Welcome to the VIP Giveaway! We are giving away VIP rank to a lucky winner! In order to enter, reply to this post with your in game name.

We will be selecting a winner at the end of the Jr. Mod Q&A event on Sunday.
(If you already have VIP and win, you can either give it to someone else or win 500 credits)

User: Cooked_Potato. Plz 🙂

8 hours ago, CyberRyan said:

Welcome to the VIP Giveaway! We are giving away VIP rank to a lucky winner! In order to enter, reply to this post with your in game name.

We will be selecting a winner at the end of the Jr. Mod Q&A event on Sunday.
(If you already have VIP and win, you can either give it to someone else or win 500 credits)

Pls i want that rank!

I have made a good server but i need some people to play on it and a vip rank really should help me out!

In game name:

EnderDemon606

Hey! Good Luck! Imma enter cuz why not IGN SilentF1ame

In-Game Name - SilentF1ame

Discord - SilentFlame#9811

-------------------------------------------------------

[Default] 14 February 2017

[VIP] 21 September 2020

[Helper] 26 November 2020

[Moderator] 2 February 2021

[<3] 17 May 2021

-------------------------------------------------------