Don't Judge a Book by It's Cover

Elektrodes

People always say to not judge a book by it's cover. If I had to give a title to what I'm about to do, I'd entitle it Judging Books by Their Covers.

Contradictory, right? Well, I'd hope so, because I'm fixing to judge the best books by their covers - the Minehut staff team.

If I leave any staff out that you'd like to see added, feel free to mention them! This is all for fun, and I don't mean any disrespect to the staff team. Keep grinding dudes!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To kick things, off...

C02.PNG.dc8116e423adc4043983c5133a9437e7.PNG

We're starting with C02! If I was to UwU or OwO this man in any way, shape, or form, he'd happily respond with a *rawr x3 nuzzle*. Though his skin is Shoto Aizawa (triggered I didn't say Eraser Head, aren't you?) , he probably resembles Minoru Mineta in real life. The skin is very well done nonetheless, so I'll give him the pass. 

Spiderlogical.PNG.fb0053a175b50604500bf8c367e4fe5b.PNG

Here we have Spiderlogical. This man tried to be a Minecraft YouTuber at some point, but failed due to the fact that his skin isn't as solid as PrestonPlayz. If he was to take everything below the head of his skin and give it to _Gingey_, it would create the ultimate ginger skin. And speaking of the devil, 

_Gingey_.PNG.57285f597777b449a0e5ca815481b369.PNG

We now have _Gingey_. Just by seeing his skin, I could pick him out of a crowd with his lava-like hair. This includes Minecraft and real life. If you didn't pick up on the skin, though, he made sure you'd catch on with the username. I like the extra layer on the purple hoodie, though - looks pretty fresh.

BennyDoesStuff.PNG.0345b2bbf3eff4b10ea55b13eb7b0f41.PNG

Here we have BennyDoesStuff. Even if I never would have saw his username, I would know everything about this man. He is dressed with clothes that form a perfect equilibrium between formal and casual; Benny is prepared to do stuff in every situation. I would wear your skin personally, but to do so would be sacrilege to Benny. 

Jackson85.PNG.a8da6c4d48accd04ce9f4abaa090df91.PNG

Jackson85. The man that tries to look formal, but will never look as swag as

Trent.PNG.b3d8450e778bccdc9e41b0cd2740f995.PNG

Trent. He is the OG suit wearer. Nice try, Jackson85. You're but a mere crumb in the sight of Trent's chad outfit.

Vinixs.PNG.09547c96c2dec022f13c046638673ef4.PNG

Next up we have Vinixs. If I was at a poker table in Vegas, I would highly consider going all in on "He watched one or two episodes of Naruto but got bored at the fillers and stopped." This man has either never PvP'd and likes to look dapper, or he PvP's constantly and his life is consumed by it. Even though it's overrated, I still like the headband look though.

PandaChan.PNG.324299053d9e4fc4060bcf0c406a7784.PNG

Lastly, we have PandaChan. If I had to guess, she's always wanted to dye her hair a whacky color but she would be too scared to mess up and have it looking like a highlighter. Don't worry, I've been there too dude. I'm getting hungry so I'm going to wrap this up. Nice skin all in all.

I hope you guys enjoyed this Off-Topic post! If you want to see any other players in the next edition, feel free to comment them. Keep in mind all of this was in good fun, and I have no disrespect towards the staff team. Have a good day guys! 

• Like 3

Capture.PNG.3810aa656f0ae5a4a06ad625e2b40c5f.PNG

49 minutes ago, Elektrodes said:

Lastly, we have PandaChan. If I had to guess, she's always wanted to dye her hair a whacky color but she would be too scared to mess up and have it looking like a highlighter. Don't worry, I've been there too dude. I'm getting hungry so I'm going to wrap this up. Nice skin all in all.

Bruh I've already dyed my hair like 50 times smh my head

IGN: PandaChan

Discord: PundaChen

Twitter: https://twitter.com/PundaChen 

I am insulted. 10/10 liked and subscribed.

Joined on January 17th 2016

VIP since April 5 2017 - August 1st 2019

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

SrMod since November 2nd - 2/7/21

Patron since February 8 - 3/7/21

Mod since March 8 2021

Retired since idk when

[IMG]    button.png?t=Appeal&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1 button.png?t=Rules&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1  

If I helped or entertained you at all today, please react with a heart.

These are so funny to read 🙂

Support  July 29, 2020 → November 3, 2020

► Helper November 3, 2020 → February 22, 2021

► Moderator February 22, 2021 → May 17, 2021

I might not always respond to forum dms, however I am always contactable on discord (mig#0069)

Screen Shot 2020-03-20 at 5.23.33 pm.png

Just now, Elektrodes said:

I'm going to be hitting off-topic with its third edition sometime soon! I appreciate the love!

lol 👏 excited already

Support  July 29, 2020 → November 3, 2020

► Helper November 3, 2020 → February 22, 2021

► Moderator February 22, 2021 → May 17, 2021

I might not always respond to forum dms, however I am always contactable on discord (mig#0069)

Screen Shot 2020-03-20 at 5.23.33 pm.png

• 2 years later...
On 4/22/2020 at 12:04 AM, Elektrodes said:

People always say to not judge a book by it's cover. If I had to give a title to what I'm about to do, I'd entitle it Judging Books by Their Covers.

Contradictory, right? Well, I'd hope so, because I'm fixing to judge the best books by their covers - the Minehut staff team.

If I leave any staff out that you'd like to see added, feel free to mention them! This is all for fun, and I don't mean any disrespect to the staff team. Keep grinding dudes!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To kick things, off...

C02.PNG.dc8116e423adc4043983c5133a9437e7.PNG

We're starting with C02! If I was to UwU or OwO this man in any way, shape, or form, he'd happily respond with a *rawr x3 nuzzle*. Though his skin is Shoto Aizawa (triggered I didn't say Eraser Head, aren't you?) , he probably resembles Minoru Mineta in real life. The skin is very well done nonetheless, so I'll give him the pass. 

Spiderlogical.PNG.fb0053a175b50604500bf8c367e4fe5b.PNG

Here we have Spiderlogical. This man tried to be a Minecraft YouTuber at some point, but failed due to the fact that his skin isn't as solid as PrestonPlayz. If he was to take everything below the head of his skin and give it to _Gingey_, it would create the ultimate ginger skin. And speaking of the devil, 

_Gingey_.PNG.57285f597777b449a0e5ca815481b369.PNG

We now have _Gingey_. Just by seeing his skin, I could pick him out of a crowd with his lava-like hair. This includes Minecraft and real life. If you didn't pick up on the skin, though, he made sure you'd catch on with the username. I like the extra layer on the purple hoodie, though - looks pretty fresh.

BennyDoesStuff.PNG.0345b2bbf3eff4b10ea55b13eb7b0f41.PNG

Here we have BennyDoesStuff. Even if I never would have saw his username, I would know everything about this man. He is dressed with clothes that form a perfect equilibrium between formal and casual; Benny is prepared to do stuff in every situation. I would wear your skin personally, but to do so would be sacrilege to Benny. 

Jackson85.PNG.a8da6c4d48accd04ce9f4abaa090df91.PNG

Jackson85. The man that tries to look formal, but will never look as swag as

Trent.PNG.b3d8450e778bccdc9e41b0cd2740f995.PNG

Trent. He is the OG suit wearer. Nice try, Jackson85. You're but a mere crumb in the sight of Trent's chad outfit.

Vinixs.PNG.09547c96c2dec022f13c046638673ef4.PNG

Next up we have Vinixs. If I was at a poker table in Vegas, I would highly consider going all in on "He watched one or two episodes of Naruto but got bored at the fillers and stopped." This man has either never PvP'd and likes to look dapper, or he PvP's constantly and his life is consumed by it. Even though it's overrated, I still like the headband look though.

PandaChan.PNG.324299053d9e4fc4060bcf0c406a7784.PNG

I hope you guys enjoyed this Off-Topic post! If you want to see any other players in the next edition, feel free to comment them. Keep in mind all of this was in good fun, and I have no disrespect towards the staff team. Have a good day guys! 

I never judge a book by its cover. And for me, the content is definitely more important than that. Although I like aesthetics in everything and therefore a beautiful cover will be a big plus. Lately, I've been especially interested in psychological books. Therefore, I decided to prepare my research work on this topic https://graduateway.com/essay-examples/psychology/ And the examples are very helpful in this. It not only made the process much easier, but also gave me a lot of inspiration for my work.

Edited by patriciafischer