Question

So I recently started my server with the normal plugins such as Essentials, PermissionsEx, World Edit, World Guard, etc. My issue is is the /give command. Whenever I try to do for example /give @p minecraft:apple or something in a command block it says "Player not found". I need to know how to get the commands and /give command fixed and if someone has a solution I would really appreciate it.

6 answers to this question

Bear no because I need an automated command block system that gives everyone a certain item every specific amount of time so I need to fix the bug with @p @e etc.

If /give isn't working, then it's because its "@p", it doesn't work for me either, i ahve to use my actual player name.

On 6/23/2019 at 3:01 PM, Specxy said:

Bear no because I need an automated command block system that gives everyone a certain item every specific amount of time so I need to fix the bug with @p @e etc.

The command block should still work with /i 

2019-06-25_16.49.00.png

2019-06-25_18.13.26.png

2019-06-25_16.42.21.png

Selectors such as @a, @p or @s don't work in command blocks due to bugs within Minehut. To prevent this, use minecraft:(command) instead as it should work. If that doesn't work, then you will have to use CommandHook which is a plugin on Minehut that enables selectors. Just saying, if you have ProtocolSupport installed on your server, command blocks will not work no matter what due to the changes in commands and syntax over the past few versions.

Always happy to help! 😁

A person.