Minehut™ is finally partnering!™

crewly

After 3 months of planning and discussing™, we're proud to announce that we're partnering with Lunking Lonuts™! We will be working on a super duper secret project™ together that will change both of our services™ forever™, so get ready!

To celebrate our partnership™, we have decided to make a limited edition Minehut Cookie™ with our very own packaging designed by Ph.D Double Degree high-end professional designers™. It will be available only on our website and in participating Lunking Lonuts shops™ in Georgia™, where statistically most of our players (0.05%) live in!

Here's a preview of our packaging™ and cookies™!

1681325647_lunkinglonuts.png.c2c334925621e55635ff2faa20ed8dc8.pngsae.png.4ed2d55229404d5f411a17726e5e5b35.png

In each packaging can fit up to a whopping™ 8 cookies inside! That many cookies can feed a hungry child for 2 hours! A box* of Minehut cookies™ costs 7.99$**!

And that's about it! In 2020™, our future is going to be bright, unlike 2019, where karen took the kids and all of my possessions please help me the i wanna see the kids agai-

crewly, Lead of Marketing.

*Packaging sold seperately at a starting price of 79,99$  **per piece of cookie.

Edited by crewly
  • Like 2

crewlysig.png.a498e67f0338e213e4cc70fa141cf6a7.png

4 hours ago, crewly said:

*Packaging sold seperately at a starting price of 79,99$  **per piece of cookie.

Sorry, lowest I'll go is 89.99 per piece of cookie. ☹️

JR.MOD  August 1st, 2019              Reports & Appeals Team Lead  ↩              MOD  October 1st, 2019

↪  SR.MOD  August 11th, 2020

Lads, Thy kingdom will support thee with eternal wishes of god and thy holiness. Sir Brit Crit III has crowned this product with thy blessing. Amen ✝️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

-------------------------------------------------------------
[VIP] - 2018/2019

[JR.MOD] - 28th April 2019
[SR.MOD] - 21st June 2019

[LEGEND] - 28th July 2020 (Resigned)

Discord - Criticyl#0002

IGN - Criticyl

Just now, Criticyl said:

Lads, Thy kingdom will support thee with eternal wishes of god and thy holiness. Sir Brit Crit III has crowned this product with thy blessing. Amen ✝️

Go to sleep Crit, calm your brain down 😕

Junior Mod (01/04/2020) - Resigned 

Discord » Koronotchi#0001 
Minecraft Username » Koronotchi 

image.png.17a385f298c8969f6b1cf03e27ee50d3.png

Just now, Koroonotchii said:

Go to sleep Crit, calm your brain down 😕

its only 7pm tho

• Confused 1

[VIP] - 2018/2019

Discord - Criticyl#0002

IGN - Criticyl

28 minutes ago, Criticyl said:

I, Gaminger, King of Drama, declare war upon the Kingdom of Sir Brit Crit III. We shall bring down these rotten and toxic cookies and terminate Sir Brit Crit III monarchy of terror!

Prepare for War™

Tbh all you need to know about me is that I was once the Drama King on minehut and I was a really good warzone player. That summarizes about 50% of what I did on minehut in the past lol.

::: Change: 29th of July, 2020 :::

aeogtoiata.jpg.0854bf2d5a0d9fc3fb96e95d37f9fc7e.jpg

::: Change: 10th of August, 2020 :::

I have permantently quit minehut. For the reason behind it, check this: https://forums.minehut.com/topic/19055-gamingers-official-farewell-post-forever/?tab=comments#comment-59176

Theres also my first post on this forum after I quit minehut's server (I started to only go to the minehut forums):
https://forums.minehut.com/topic/1932-gamingers-official-introductionpossible-farewell-to-minehut/?tab=comments#comment-7315

I still go to discord sometimes. Gaminger#4921
PIXELIFIC IF YOU'RE SEEING THIS YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD EXPLANATION WHY YOU ONLY CAME BACK AFTER I LEFT!
And, as a final goodbye, and as I always wanted to say: SO LONG, NOOBS!

45 minutes ago, Gaminger said:

I, Gaminger, King of Drama, declare war upon the Kingdom of Sir Brit Crit III. We shall bring down these rotten and toxic cookies and terminate Sir Brit Crit III monarchy of terror!

Prepare for War™

Thee Kingdom that thy rises upon is blessed with the holiness from the church of Mikeism. Thou is more superior than your kingdom, I humbly request that thy withdraw from this declaration of war and seize from targeting thy "toxic" cookies. Thank you my kind steige and may the lords bless you with forgiveness. 

[VIP] - 2018/2019

Discord - Criticyl#0002

IGN - Criticyl

43 minutes ago, Gaminger said:

Prepare for War™

Thou my good sir, you shall be met with burning fire and anguish. My noble steige, you dare send your sinful army of dirty, filthy scums and you will be engaged in the royal war. May our gracious god cleanse your poor soul my sir.

n42J3gF.png

" Thee Kingdom that thy rises upon is blessed with the holiness from the church of Mikeism. Thou is more superior than your kingdom, I humbly request that thy withdraw from this declaration of war and seize from targeting thy "toxic" cookies. Thank you my kind steige and may the lords bless you with forgiveness.  "

I, Gaminger, and my good people, shall purify your kingdom from your "Mikeism". A lie that has been built upon MikeTheAngel legacy is what is fooling many innocent souls into that wrong belief. By the power of WHAT IS UP MINEHUT NATION IM YOUR HOST KING GAMINGER, LETS GET RIGHT INTO NEWS!

" Thou my good sir, you shall be met with burning fire and anguish. My noble steige, you dare send your sinful army of dirty, filthy scums and you will be engaged in the royal war. May our gracious god cleanse your poor soul my sir. "

No u

Prepare for my army of specialized and well trained soldiers. Among those are:

Pixelific - He knows mods like no one
boats - Hes gonna wreck ya
BitCritterSpyro - Hes gonna spit fire on ya'll
RyanDxxx - Hes gonna forge the lvl 100 weaponry (DONT RESET THE WEAPONS DUDE)
_Rascal - Hes gonna build the walls
Kagaroo - Hes gonna be a fag
Rewrr - Hes gonna do nothing
ToroVoro - Hes gonna be kind towards the weak that are suffering
Hazry - Hes gonna strafe you all
ThePinoyPlayer - Hes gonna make you all laugh to death
Matteo_Games - MATTEO WE GOT OUR OWN WAR LETS GET THEM ROLLIN'
TimeToGoBoom - Hes gonna forge our lvl 100 armor
Cooli - Hes gonna kick you all
Facto - Hes gonna support financially the war. We need a rich boi for that, you know.
Whnd - Hes still going to be a wannabe... Idk why Im bringing this on in.
aGudName - Hes gonna annoy you all to death
Darlowe - Hes gonna review the war, and document it for the future generations to know about the glorious deeds of I
Motionq - Hes gonna help with the drama
_CO2 - Hes gonna be the old wise man with his unlimited minehut knowledge.

Oh yea and MewTwoKing for the no items fox only final destination

The Gaminger by Gaminger, 4th of January 2020

Edited by Gaminger
Forgot to end it with style
  • Like 1

Tbh all you need to know about me is that I was once the Drama King on minehut and I was a really good warzone player. That summarizes about 50% of what I did on minehut in the past lol.

I have permantently quit minehut. For the reason behind it, check this: https://forums.minehut.com/topic/19055-gamingers-official-farewell-post-forever/?tab=comments#comment-59176

Theres also my first post on this forum after I quit minehut's server (I started to only go to the minehut forums):
https://forums.minehut.com/topic/1932-gamingers-official-introductionpossible-farewell-to-minehut/?tab=comments#comment-7315

PIXELIFIC IF YOU'RE SEEING THIS YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD EXPLANATION WHY YOU ONLY CAME BACK AFTER I LEFT!

@crewlyI cannot emphasize enough how much I enjoy reading your posts. Quality content as always. Are these cookies gluten free though?

Joined on January 17th 2016

VIP since April 5 2017 - August 1st 2019

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

SrMod since November 2nd - 2/7/21

Patron since February 8 - 3/7/21

Mod since March 8 2021

Retired since idk when

[IMG]    button.png?t=Appeal&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1 button.png?t=Rules&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1  

If I helped or entertained you at all today, please react with a heart.

3 hours ago, Jackson85 said:

@crewlyI cannot emphasize enough how much I enjoy reading your posts. Quality content as always. Are these cookies gluten free though?

It is indeed gluten free! Instead of gluten, we have used Triticale, a cross between wheat and rye!

8 hours ago, crewly said:

It is indeed gluten free! Instead of gluten, we have used Triticale, a cross between wheat and rye!

Could I be a chef?

[VIP] - 2018/2019

Discord - Criticyl#0002

IGN - Criticyl

9 hours ago, crewly said:

Hmm. After doing some research I've discovered that Triticale is not indeed gluten free, what do we do now?

Joined on January 17th 2016

VIP since April 5 2017 - August 1st 2019

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

SrMod since November 2nd - 2/7/21

Patron since February 8 - 3/7/21

Mod since March 8 2021

Retired since idk when

[IMG]    button.png?t=Appeal&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1 button.png?t=Rules&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1  

If I helped or entertained you at all today, please react with a heart.

1 hour ago, Jackson85 said:

Hmm. After doing some research I've discovered that Triticale is not indeed gluten free, what do we do now?

We try Ninventen, the new soy-based alternative

2 hours ago, Jackson85 said:

Triticale is infact gluten free! We have Ph.D Double Degree professional researchers at NASA Earth missionary health station section 1B confirming that your statement is false. They even wrote a whole documentary and made experiments with Triticale, including Ellen DeGeneres (vegan) and Lebron James (is on a keto diet). They both claim that they didn't feel any gluten whatsoever after they consumed our product! Here's a file published on GitHub that summarizes all documentaries and experiments!

Next time you do research, please do it longer for more than 2 seconds!

crewly,
Lead of Marketing™

32 minutes ago, crewly said:

Triticale is infact gluten free! We have Ph.D Double Degree professional researchers at NASA Earth missionary health station section 1B confirming that your statement is false. They even wrote a whole documentary and made experiments with Triticale, including Ellen DeGeneres (vegan) and Lebron James (is on a keto diet). They both claim that they didn't feel any gluten whatsoever after they consumed our product! Here's a file published on GitHub that summarizes all documentaries and experiments!

Next time you do research, please do it longer for more than 2 seconds!

crewly,
Lead of Marketing™

Smells like conspiracy theory, Jackson

• Sad 1