1.14.4 Request! (PLEASE READ)

TacticalModz

Should minehut stay on 1.15?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Should minehut stay on 1.15?

• No, revert back to 1.14.4!
    • Yes. Don't revert back!

I see a lot of complains about minehut is just ruining it all. It's all over the forums & you see it in the minehut lobby chat. This 1.15 update breaks many plugins and blocks, Many creations were destroyed and hardly any players can create a good server.

1.15 isn't that good and im not even impressed with the stuff that Mojang tried to fix. 1.14.4 was so much better and everyone was happy with, Minehut needs to take a stand back and re-think before updating to the latest minecraft version. They should honestly test the version before putting it on minehut before it breaks something and minehut didn't do that.. they straight up and updated to the bloody latest minecraft version of 1.15

Does minehut listen to their players?

In my opinion... no. All they care about is just minehut tutorials and not fixing the god damn stuff. Honestly, minehut is a pain but it is a good host but its just the community that sucks the most but the most annoying thing is that developers don't do crap.. by what i mean by that they don't fix much bugs but update stuff and then that causes more bugs to occur.

To be honest with you all, Minehut isn't that fun anymore. I do hope minehut listens to us!

Should minehut stay on 1.15?

I have many reasons why minehut should NOT stay on 1.15 as it just ruins everything as i stated above. Minehut should revert back to 1.14.4 and when 1.15 is fixed or something they can go back to it and hopefully everything works fine and there won't be any issues.

Feel free to criticize this post!

~TacticalModz

Start your Minecraft server today for as low as £0.50/weekly for up to 4 GB of RAM! (£3.50 Monthly) and be equipped for all situations with our high-performance gear keeping your servers running 24/7

Why choose Us?
• Guaranteed 99.9% Uptime
• NVMe RAID Fast Storage
• 24/7 Hosting
• Instant Setup
• 50% Discount. Use Code: 50OFF (Ends on November 11th)

We want to ensure our customers are happy with the service they received and support. We aim to provide low-costs those who cant afford a minecraft server. No extra costs, no setup fees! One-time payment and you are good to go with our instant setup feature we introduced to ensure your server is ready to go!

Planning to make a community or a project you want to work on? We got you covered! Our servers are optimized for performance and security, so you can have peace of mind and focus on your project. Our servers are also reliable and packed with features, so you can start playing right away.

We guarantee 99% uptime and 24/7 customer support, so you can always ask for help if you need it.

Links:
https://forums.valknet.org
https://billing.valknet.org
Invite: https://discord.gg/FqSRt4ZCAC

|| /!\ || USE THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK || /!\ ||

Minehut 1.15. Controversy Update Algorithm

Follow the algorithm for a 100% guarrantee satisfaction with the current update of minehut!

• Join Minehut
  • Join your player server
  • -> Are you having problems with 1.15 and/or you don't like it?
  • - If yes: Install ViaVersions, ViaBackwards and remove all new blocks and pretend you're playing 1.14.4.
  • - If no: Proceed as usual

Also Imma just do a Gaminger on TacticalModz just for the meme

" I see a lot of complains about minehut is just ruining it all. "

- Lol all you had to do was go back to 2016 when people started to say #SaveMinehut one month before Minehut goes down for weeks to see complains about minehut ruining it all.

" This 1.15 update breaks many plugins and blocks, Many creations were destroyed and hardly any players can create a good server. "

- Not that it matters because hardly any player here has the skills to create a good server, even with all the conditions xD

" 1.15 isn't that good and im not even impressed with the stuff that Mojang tried to fix. 1.14.4 was so much better and everyone was happy with "

- The hell you're talking about? 1.15 fixed alot of bugs dude. Plus, 1.14.4 still had some majors flaws.

" Minehut needs to take a stand back and re-think before updating to the latest minecraft version. "

- Which they always do, its called testing before. But ngl they update so fast that it makes me think what they test...

" They should honestly test the version before putting it on minehut before it breaks something and minehut didn't do that.. "

- But Trontboi said they did lol. You talk about not wanting drama but here you are saying something that could easily create drama lol xD

" Does minehut listen to their players? In my opinion... no. "

- Thats not entirely true. But minehut not listening to their players is something we've been seeing since like the beggining of minehut. And before SLG came in it was way worse because not only were the players not being heard, the staff members were also not being heard by Luuke soo yea lol

" All they care about is just minehut tutorials and not fixing the god damn stuff. "

- Yea well no they want to make money. If they don't fix stuff, they'll lose money soo yea its not like they don't want to fix stuff

" Honestly, minehut is a pain but it is a good host but its just the community that sucks the most but the most annoying thing is that developers don't do crap.. "

- And there you have it ladies and gentleman, the reason why many of us are still here on minehut! Always criticizing, but never leaving!

" Minehut isn't that fun anymore. I do hope minehut listens to us! "

- BOI you're been here for longer than I have and I bet this is the 100th time you're saying this. If it isn't fun, why are you still playing here? Not wanting to be bad but if you're not happy with something then maaaaaybe you should look for something better? Not trying to make you leave, just to make you think a bit there xD

" Minehut should revert back to 1.14.4 and when 1.15 is fixed or something they can go back to it and hopefully everything works fine and there won't be any issues. "

- Highly doubt there wont be any issues. We're talking about a server of servers. Reverting back to 1.14.4 might even be worse. Consider all the things that have been done already in 1.15 TacticalModz.

" Feel free to criticize this post! "

- Oh boi you bet I did. Had a blast doing this Gaminger. Kinda reminded me of the good ol' times. You should just join the fun and do a Gaminger on me TacticalModz. Cmon I know you wanna do it 😉

The Gaminger by Gaminger, 16th December 2019

• Like 2

Tbh all you need to know about me is that I was once the Drama King on minehut and I was a really good warzone player. That summarizes about 50% of what I did on minehut in the past lol.

::: Change: 29th of July, 2020 :::

aeogtoiata.jpg.0854bf2d5a0d9fc3fb96e95d37f9fc7e.jpg

::: Change: 10th of August, 2020 :::

I have permantently quit minehut. For the reason behind it, check this: https://forums.minehut.com/topic/19055-gamingers-official-farewell-post-forever/?tab=comments#comment-59176

Theres also my first post on this forum after I quit minehut's server (I started to only go to the minehut forums):
https://forums.minehut.com/topic/1932-gamingers-official-introductionpossible-farewell-to-minehut/?tab=comments#comment-7315

I still go to discord sometimes. Gaminger#4921
PIXELIFIC IF YOU'RE SEEING THIS YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD EXPLANATION WHY YOU ONLY CAME BACK AFTER I LEFT!
And, as a final goodbye, and as I always wanted to say: SO LONG, NOOBS!

It's too late for them to revert back, pretty sure. You have to deal with this; they've been updating to each version every time and it will inevitably result in complaints and praises. I thought you were here long enough to understand that there's no way to satisfy every single person, but clearly it hasn't been learned. 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Haha 1

modergator since nov 29

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly, I suggest just waiting a while before updates. Many players use Forge, LabyMod, OptiFine(the client), etc, and don't have updates, so the player will need to either switch to vanilla, only play servers with Protocol support, ViaBackwards(or viarewind), or wait till the client gets an update.