I can't join my server

Alphamiyu

Question

I recently created a Minehut server. Every time I start it, the dashboard says it's online. I log in to Minecraft and go into my server, but it keeps coming up with "Failed to log in: Invalid session (Try restarting the game and the launcher. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2

21 answers to this question

Every time I start it, the dashboard says it's online. I log in to Minecraft and go into my server, but it keeps coming up with "Failed to log in: Invalid session (Try restarting the game and the launcher. I think it is because i have a cracked minecraft acount can anyone confirm this is the reason ? cause i quit my launcher and come back and still it doesnt want to join the server and IDK HOW TO FIX THIS

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Same issue here. i cant connect my server so cant connect others.

Every time I start it, the dashboard says it's online. I log in to Minecraft and go into my server, but it keeps coming up with "Failed to log in: Invalid session (Try restarting the game and the launcher.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

On 8/24/2019 at 6:35 AM, McThistle2 said:

Try connecting to the minehut lobby first, then typing /join (servername) when you're there.

I'm am having a similar issue but when I do /join (servername) it gives me an error.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Is it giving you the failed message in game or when you try to log on to Minehut?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Joined on January 17th 2016

VIP since April 5 2017 - August 1st 2019

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

SrMod since November 2nd - 2/7/21

Patron since February 8 - 3/7/21

Mod since March 8 2021

Retired since idk when

[IMG]    button.png?t=Appeal&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1 button.png?t=Rules&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1  

If I helped or entertained you at all today, please react with a heart.

On 6/18/2020 at 11:57 AM, Robinik99 said:

every time I open my server the dashboard (I hope to write it strictly) indicates that the server is online but when I log in it sends me to the lobby of minehut please help me and if possible please fixit the bug for other users

does the same for me

• Like 4

On 8/24/2019 at 3:47 AM, Alphamiyu said:

I recently created a Minehut server. Every time I start it, the dashboard says it's online. I log in to Minecraft and go into my server, but it keeps coming up with "Failed to log in: Invalid session (Try restarting the game and the launcher. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

same

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

On 8/24/2019 at 8:47 AM, Alphamiyu said:

ERRR same but it says abstract whatever it says

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Try connecting to the minehut lobby first, then typing /join (servername) when you're there.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 3

Discord: thistle#1234
In Game: thistl

Minehut Community Support Member
(8/10/19)
Minehut Junior Moderator

(10/30/19)
Minehut Moderator
(12/30/19 - 07/11/20)
Reinstated
(09/19/20)

❤️

(05/19/21)

Log out of the account and then log back in. This should fix all issues 

• Sad 1

Joined on January 17th 2016

VIP since April 5 2017 - August 1st 2019

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

SrMod since November 2nd - 2/7/21

Patron since February 8 - 3/7/21

Mod since March 8 2021

Retired since idk when

[IMG]    button.png?t=Appeal&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1 button.png?t=Rules&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1  

If I helped or entertained you at all today, please react with a heart.

7 hours ago, Vasthaybale104 said:

does the same for me

Hi there,

Necroposting, or replying on posts that haven’t been replied to in over a month is not allowed, unless the post is still relevant such as an active giveaway or a tutorial post.

But it seems like this post doesn't meet those requirements, could a staff lock this please?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm just a known player who been playing since the 24 July 2019.

Please don't DM me for support, go here (if you don't mind waiting) or join Minehut's Discord (which is more active) if you need assistance.