UntitledGoose MUST BE STOPPED

2 minutes ago, Jockerlight said:

I am scared that he comes to my house and wants to Pvp me with a auto clicker...

The goose has one weakness; lava. If you surround your house with a wall of lava and a wall of obsidian you might be safe from the goose

IGN: LordUltron    Discord: ThunderStorm#6354

-------------------------------------------------------------image.png.4c4c27822b59b56f6996b43655338072.png

-------------------------------------------------------------

1 minute ago, ThunderStorm said:

The goose has one weakness; lava. If you surround your house with a wall of lava and a wall of obsidian you might be safe from the goose

What if he uses NoLava???

Hello there! If you're reading this, hope you're having a wonderful day!

Feel free to contact me via Discord (CoolProgrammer#1920) for any help.

My DMs are always open for help.

You can also message via. forum messages for help.

1604908226_ScreenShot2021-01-28at10_32_28AM.png.2646ad6be239a9d0756a99e8e15602ab.png

Also, don't hesitate to leave a like on my post if I helped you in any way.

1 minute ago, CoolProgrammer said:

What if he uses NoLava???

That is what the obsidian wall is for

-------------------------------------------------------------image.png.4c4c27822b59b56f6996b43655338072.png

15 minutes ago, ThunderStorm said:

That is what the obsidian wall is for

What if he gets through that

Discord - tarna256

In-game name - _Tarna_

Website - https://tarna.dev
Paste Site: https://paste.tarna.dev

---------------------------------------------------------

[VIP] - 7/27/2020

Community Support - 7/8/20 | 11/3/20

Helper  - 11/3/20 - 2/21/21

Moderator - 2/21/21 - 5/17/21

❤️ - 5/17/21 - now

Moderator - 12/20/22 - now

---------------------------------------------------------

image.png.70849a9b84e0347ce107b8e3eaee312c.pngimage.png.2111009afbd8bef10966ba9ede35a199.png

3 minutes ago, _Tarna_ said:

That statement makes me uncomfortable.

Hello there! If you're reading this, hope you're having a wonderful day!

Feel free to contact me via Discord (CoolProgrammer#1920) for any help.

My DMs are always open for help.

You can also message via. forum messages for help.

1604908226_ScreenShot2021-01-28at10_32_28AM.png.2646ad6be239a9d0756a99e8e15602ab.png

Also, don't hesitate to leave a like on my post if I helped you in any way.

4 minutes ago, _Tarna_ said:

Then it’s game over for you. Unless you somehow manage to survive but surviving a goose attack is next to impossible if the goose is UntitledGoose

29 minutes ago, iliketoasters said:

Goose came to my house and ate all my garlic bread not poggers 

L

goose is pretty pog, however he is too pog therefore i agree that the goose of the untitled variety must be s t o p p e d

If you need help or need to talk about something, feel free to message me here on the forums or on discord (bobyjoey12#8984), I'm always more than happy to help if I'm not too busy. 🙂

Helper: March 8 2021 - May 17 2021 R.I.P. Volunteers

4 hours ago, bobyjoey12 said:

goose is pretty pog, however he is too pog therefore i agree that the goose of the untitled variety must be s t o p p e d

Goose in their natural state are terrifying cause they are strong-willed animals who don't know when to back off. I mean, if you ever need confirmation on that, just check out this video of a goose chasing off 2 tigers. 

But the UNTITLED variety is even less predictable. We don't know much about this new type of subspecies and we haven't had enough experience and contact with them to figure them out. Just like the first post on this mentioned, it apparently likes to trap it's enemies, make sure it collects the best items it can find to cover and protect itself from incoming damage, and also seems to perhaps convince it's enemies of how truly terrifying they are by.. lying a bit?

UntitledGoose also uses a Autoclicker

This seems to be something the subspecies said to ThunderStorm.. but maybe it was just an intimidation technique to drive away any and all other animals in the area? Just like how normal geese extend their wings above their heads to cover as much area as possible to make themselves seem bigger and more threatening than they are, maybe this subspecies uses techniques like this? If they are using that type of talks in an intimidation technique, that would still imply that they have quite fast reactions as we can see from the speed of the attacks in the clips, though doesn't seem to be too accurate with this.

Along with this, the first thing that struck to me was this glowing effect that they seem to have, which seems to be quite unique unlike others found in the vicinity. Perhaps they have specifically evolved to have this unique glow? The closest glow I have seen in a species is actually Orange from the species family we like to call the "Spendramoneious" family. This family seems to have a hierarchy of which ones are the most powerful, ranging from the lowest of green-glows to the highest of teal-glows. Are they maybe relatives who somehow evolved into a goose? It is still very uncertain and more footage of this new subspecies will need to be found and recorded for more break-throughs on this species.

Also, reviewing the limited amount of footage provided, it seems that, although a truly terrifying creature, it seems to have a short life, or maybe just a weak health? I'm unsure of that and will need to find more clips on this, however that might suggest why they try to protect themselves by using other items and elements it can find around itself.

10 hours ago, iliketoasters said:

Goose came to my house and ate all my garlic bread not poggers 

This also seems to imply that this subspecies has the mental capacity of at least a grown child, most likely at the level of a middle-schooler or even a high-schooler. They were able to communicate quite well, as well as being able to somehow make it into someone's house, know what they were looking for, and finding it at the end? This is extremely dangerous and could explain how they know the trapping techniques and the one where they seem to protect themselves with "armor"-type of things. Looking at how well the "armor" around the animal's body is made, it suggests that they seem to have some form of tools. This is actually somewhat supported by looking at the first video-interaction, we can see some form of a hoe-shaped tool which seems to be made with sticks and another material that is hard to identify.

Anyways, from the limited amount of interactions with this makes it hard to identify what type of patterns it might follow in life, but looking at some of the other things other people have said with their interactions with them, it suggests a common pattern that is also evident in goose: Fierce and Fearless. Can be found here:

Yes, a really dangerous Goose who did the same thing to me. It’s impossible to stop this dangerous species of bird since he will come back with an army and rule the world. If you ever see a goose with a yellow outline on their body, I have only 1 word to tell you: RUN! - @CoolProgrammer

The same person also said this about them:

As you mentioned, this species of bird is so dangerous, that it will use X-RAY and Tracers to find you! We need better place to hide! Please help...

Perhaps it's eyes have evolved to have the capability of seeing the world through x-rays? A few animals have been known to detect different kinds of lightwaves which they use for their own advantage, and maybe this type of geese have evolved in a way for them to be able to see x-rays. This is an extremely dangerous trait and it is most likely why many people have had similar interactions with them, where they are always somehow sneaked up on.

Apart from x-rays, the subspecies might have some resistance to heat, as the same person above mentioned that they can "toggle", in a sense, their ability to be resistant to immense amounts of heat, but most likely for a short time as this would cause them to use up a lot of energy.

What if he uses NoLava??? - @CoolProgrammer

Anyways, this is my report on this, as people are starting to call it and how it seems to call itself, the "Untitled Goose" subspecies. As more data, evidence, and interactions gather, I hope people will notify me on that by continuing on this thread and talking about their experiences. Have a good one and remember to always keep an eye out for yellow-glows in the nature!

- BanditEagle (Definitely a Wild Life expert by watching tons of episodes of Nat Geo Wild as a kid and absolutely loving the wild).

If I have helped you out in your post or you liked what I posted, please upvote and react to my post! It helps me a lot!

Some Minehut Links:

Server Rules • Staff Applications • News & Updates • Reports • Appeals

Minehut: VIP (07/04/2021 --> Current)
Elestra/Versa Realms: Manager (12/04/2021 --> Current)

If you have any questions contact me!
My Discord: BanditEagle#2481
My Spigot Profile: https://www.spigotmc.org/members/banditeagle.935281/
My IGN: BanditEagle

14 hours ago, CoolProgrammer said:

Wait should we plan on trapping this goose? Wait, never-mind, I forgot that this species of bird can v-clip and get out of the box easily...

Dont worry i skripted anti v-clip blocks and i have an anticheat so yeee...

I used to play Minehut I guess?
Yeah, I still watch the forums for some reason. (15/5/2023)

19 hours ago, UntitledGoose said:

thanks for the snack iliketoasters

Did you just eat iliketoasters?!?!?

This is a honk moment.

Joined on January 17th 2016

VIP since April 5 2017 - August 1st 2019

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

SrMod since November 2nd - 2/7/21

Patron since February 8 - 3/7/21

Mod since March 8 2021

Retired since idk when

[IMG]    button.png?t=Appeal&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1 button.png?t=Rules&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1  

If I helped or entertained you at all today, please react with a heart.