The Media Team

muelr

CMakw3N4uOwqsNKzRC7UiK6vgl1ISzGZ64-ESh_BTHRbVI_8NldWBL5OgsEvnt4l5BOro7oXNJwNPXf9ASfraNBwxdg6A0z6HeZaGAyhEelpagOBnB27_vzT58Jwaha0dsVpriwr

Minehut Media Team

Hey! We wanted to take the time to update everyone on our policies in regards to the Media Team.

Criteria Changes

Whilst we do have specific requirements for certain platforms, we have a set criteria that all creators must meet prior to them applying, this includes:

- Must be above the age of 14.
- Must not have a severe punishment history on Minehut.
- Create family-friendly content.
- Be willing and able to produce Minehut content.
- Produce original content, mainly Minecraft-related.
- Have an active channel.

-> This general criteria allows us to avoid channels that have been bought or have illegitimate subscribers from joining the team. It also ensures that the content that is produced is suitable for younger demographics.

Youtubers

- Have 2500 legitimate subscribers on your channel.
- Must have more than 20 videos on your channel prior to applying.
- Have a history of reaching 500 views on your content.
- Meet the general criteria.

Streamers

- 30 concurrent viewers on your streams, not at peak time.
- Have a history of consistently reaching 120 views per video.
- Meet the general criteria.

* Please note that whilst we have requirements, we encourage everyone to apply. The requirements only apply to those interested in applying, anyone who we reach out to is not subject to them.

* All applicants are highly recommend to record/stream on Minehut prior to applying, although it is not required. 

Benefits of the Media Team

So, you're interested in applying? Being a part of the Media Team gives you access to a few things that can help you produce content on Minehut.

- Credits for Creations

Spoiler

--> Credits for creation is our scheme that supports you with Minehut's virtual currency, which can be used for upgrades to your servers.

- Promotion/Advertisements

Spoiler

--> Minehut offers the ability to advertise your content to our 60,000+ Discord members. Creators can also advertise their channel in our lobbies where 500,000 users pass through every month!

- In-game cosmetics

Spoiler

--> Ability to all cosmetics that are on offer to our Patron rank.

Interested in applying? Click here to apply!

If you have any further questions feel free to reach out to me, muel#0001, on Discord.

• Like 1

hey gamer! unless you're Jackson then you're toxic.

Senior Moderator since July 21st 2020

- Currently leading the Recruitment and Media Team.

• muelr changed the title to The Media Team

me sitting here with my 15 concurrent viewers per stream crying

• Like 3

Twitch Affiliate, YouTuber and Minehut Content Creator

(100,000+ Combined Views, 1,100+ Combined Followers & Subs, 20,000+ Combined Unique Players)

IGN:
[YOUTUBE] Centrect

Please don't DM me for support, go here or join Minehut's Discord if you need assistance.

3 hours ago, IEatChildren said:

my punishment history is 20 pages long

lol mines like 30 cuz when i was younger i've been muted so many times for spamming, swearing, inapp behavior, ddos threats and banned for mute evasion, i've stopped doing that now thankfully

1f8ca18033936ec8152968d324e05cb2.png
image.png.0301913429cff850a32322ee390f5827.png

If I helped you leave a reaction!