Minehut cCSC Regulations

crewly

(This post, itself, is a joke.)

As humor gets degraded and less funnier on Minehut, we have decided to set up standards for true comedic images seen on any Minehut social media services, to make people see more humorous content produced by users on minehut.

cCSC (crewly Comedy Standards Certification) Federal Law, Article 46
What's the point of Article 46?
We try to highlight the best of funny content on Minehut, whether it's a joke, meme, etc., by watermarking them. That way, we will revive humor and laughter.

What are the standards for cCSC?
We have been thinking about the standards for quite some time and we are 100% sure that our decisions are final. Here are the standards:

• If the content is deemed funny by crewly

When will the new Federal Law take place?
It will take place on the 16th January, 2020

How does the Watermark look like?

cCSC.thumb.png.0bf85c55883659a6b0dfcb5e91df10f9.png

This watermark is found in funny images deemed by crewly. (If you use this watermark without permission, then.. what? I'm just a forum post, not a cop)

How to see if a user-generated content is funny?
On the bottom left or right corner, you should see the watermark seen above. If it's not there, it is highly recommended that you simply ignore the joke.

We are striving to improve this community's entertainment standards, one joke by another.

crewly,
Lead of Marketing, Spokesman of cCSC

Edited by crewly
  • Like 1

crewlysig.png.a498e67f0338e213e4cc70fa141cf6a7.png

What about regulations on drama? We need better quality on that

Tbh all you need to know about me is that I was once the Drama King on minehut and I was a really good warzone player. That summarizes about 50% of what I did on minehut in the past lol.

::: Change: 29th of July, 2020 :::

aeogtoiata.jpg.0854bf2d5a0d9fc3fb96e95d37f9fc7e.jpg

::: Change: 10th of August, 2020 :::

I have permantently quit minehut. For the reason behind it, check this: https://forums.minehut.com/topic/19055-gamingers-official-farewell-post-forever/?tab=comments#comment-59176

Theres also my first post on this forum after I quit minehut's server (I started to only go to the minehut forums):
https://forums.minehut.com/topic/1932-gamingers-official-introductionpossible-farewell-to-minehut/?tab=comments#comment-7315

I still go to discord sometimes. Gaminger#4921
PIXELIFIC IF YOU'RE SEEING THIS YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD EXPLANATION WHY YOU ONLY CAME BACK AFTER I LEFT!
And, as a final goodbye, and as I always wanted to say: SO LONG, NOOBS!

17 hours ago, crewly said:

(This post, itself, is a joke.)

As humor gets degraded and less funnier on Minehut, we have decided to set up standards for true comedic images seen on any Minehut social media services, to make people see more humorous content produced by users on minehut.

cCSC (crewly Comedy Standards Certification) Federal Law, Article 46
What's the point of Article 46?
We try to highlight the best of funny content on Minehut, whether it's a joke, meme, etc., by watermarking them. That way, we will revive humor and laughter.

What are the standards for cCSC?
We have been thinking about the standards for quite some time and we are 100% sure that our decisions are final. Here are the standards:

• If the content is deemed funny by crewly

When will the new Federal Law take place?
It will take place on the 16th January, 2020

How does the Watermark look like?

cCSC.thumb.png.0bf85c55883659a6b0dfcb5e91df10f9.png

This watermark is found in funny images deemed by crewly. (If you use this watermark without permission, then.. what? I'm just a forum post, not a cop)

How to see if a user-generated content is funny?
On the bottom left or right corner, you should see the watermark seen above. If it's not there, it is highly recommended that you simply ignore the joke.

We are striving to improve this community's entertainment standards, one joke by another.

crewly,
Lead of Marketing, Spokesman of cCSC

Golden

+1

721034654735532112.gif.966bd6f1cb909ca87f1548614acb4131.gif

984d8967114f41b9e72bfd5c454fbd5d.png

achievement.png