ValkyrieNetwork

JammableJam

Well, for starters, one of the admins banned me. "disrespect" "racism". Well, what's up with the fact you don't have a chat censor..? Your staff is toxic, Tactical. You hate on the Skripts. people make and others, thus making you toxic. You take that server seriously when you could literally just use Minehut. ValkNet is not a good idea due to the facts following:

1. As stated above, staff are toxic and strict.

2. They don't allow anything and if you do one thing wrong you're permanently banned.

3. TacticalModz (stated above)  hates on people and their Skripts.

4. I bet T will be like "wtf omgeee my server is soo moch batter then urz" in the replies.

The idea of a server hosting in Minehut is not well. Why go as far as getting plugins? Useless server. I did that but made it player realms without plugins, just a survival world... 

• Like 1

Banned a million times, but unbanned trying not to be banned again. Regards, Jam.

image.png.d9f8e22e5a1b54e9fbbffc2dd0cac848.png

shit.png

signatire.jpg

For all the staff members of minehut, ValkNet and I may be the doors to the beggining of the minehut forum drama disease again, so you better be quick and lock some posts before this get out of hand xD

And I said "may", that does not mean we are. Now on to the stuff

First of let me start with the following: Why do you guys even care about TacticalModz's server? Isnt all minehut player servers pointless because you're all wasting time on a host that has bad servers, when you could like do more productive things in life? Lol

If TacticalModz is acting the way you say he is, then he should know better. He is an old minehut player. Now if you're unhappy in playing in his server then just quit playing on it just like I quit playing on minehut lol (ik ik, this "quit playing then" is oversaid, but it is the truth. Will you keep doing something you don't like? Ofc not!)

The fact that people talk about ValkNet clearly shows me (even tho I havent been on minehut for some time) that theres quite a number of people that play there, and if people play there it is because they are interested in something the server has.

Tbh I always wanted to do a host inside minehut. Who wouldn't? Its like doing a matryoshka dool. Doing things like that shows the potentials something has, which is always interesting.

I find it funny how this forums are drama free but for some odd reason ValkNet is the only thing that always has drama aszociated (OH NOW I GET YOU TASTQHALLOWEEN JEEZ). TacticalModz, you should join me on the 2020 drama for minehut revolution, you are clearly a good unit lol

And for some reason this got locked for drama when it should have been for drama and necropost btw but thats just me being annoying as I was with the rules back in 2016 haha

@TastqHalloween how is ValkNet even a competitor? If it is done inside Minehut, minehut is gaining with it. Lol chill dude. And because of the matryoshka analogy I gave, the server isnt useless. Sure TacticalModz may be bad, but ya gotta not let your opinion blind you from the many possibilities such a server has.

NOW I, Gaminger, the drama king, call @TacticalModz to the stand. Cmon man you got some stuff to say here. Everyone is telling that you are out of reach when it comes to getting contacted. Atleast explain what you're doing so we can understand (that is if minehut staff members dont lock this, cmon McThistle2 this is going to fun trust me ;))

Edited by Gaminger
Yea uhm accidentally I posted this when I had not fully finished it, sorry for letting you down guys sadface

Tbh all you need to know about me is that I was once the Drama King on minehut and I was a really good warzone player. That summarizes about 50% of what I did on minehut in the past lol.

::: Change: 29th of July, 2020 :::

aeogtoiata.jpg.0854bf2d5a0d9fc3fb96e95d37f9fc7e.jpg

::: Change: 10th of August, 2020 :::

I have permantently quit minehut. For the reason behind it, check this: https://forums.minehut.com/topic/19055-gamingers-official-farewell-post-forever/?tab=comments#comment-59176

Theres also my first post on this forum after I quit minehut's server (I started to only go to the minehut forums):
https://forums.minehut.com/topic/1932-gamingers-official-introductionpossible-farewell-to-minehut/?tab=comments#comment-7315

I still go to discord sometimes. Gaminger#4921
PIXELIFIC IF YOU'RE SEEING THIS YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD EXPLANATION WHY YOU ONLY CAME BACK AFTER I LEFT!
And, as a final goodbye, and as I always wanted to say: SO LONG, NOOBS!

And it can be taken as a competitor because of the potential it has. It's basically using minehut to grow and then going out expanding and becoming a Minehut competitor, the only thing stopping this from happening is Tactical with his personality.

If you can't see that theyre using minehut for growth, ram and all that then i don't know what to say...

IGN: TastqHalloween

Discord: Tastq#6814

Twitter

Youtube

Requesting Lock

Lock this post to prevent from any drama starting.

• Confused 1

Start your Minecraft server today for as low as £0.50/weekly for up to 4 GB of RAM! (£3.50 Monthly) and be equipped for all situations with our high-performance gear keeping your servers running 24/7

Why choose Us?
• Guaranteed 99.9% Uptime
• NVMe RAID Fast Storage
• 24/7 Hosting
• Instant Setup
• 50% Discount. Use Code: 50OFF (Ends on November 11th)

We want to ensure our customers are happy with the service they received and support. We aim to provide low-costs those who cant afford a minecraft server. No extra costs, no setup fees! One-time payment and you are good to go with our instant setup feature we introduced to ensure your server is ready to go!

Planning to make a community or a project you want to work on? We got you covered! Our servers are optimized for performance and security, so you can have peace of mind and focus on your project. Our servers are also reliable and packed with features, so you can start playing right away.

We guarantee 99% uptime and 24/7 customer support, so you can always ask for help if you need it.

Links:
https://forums.valknet.org
https://billing.valknet.org
Invite: https://discord.gg/FqSRt4ZCAC