200 Posts Milestone!

BanditEagle

Compared to a lot members, especially those who have sticked around for long, this milestone is a very small portion of their total posts, but I wanted to make this milestone special because from hitting 100 posts to 200, I've won the day on 2 different occasions (April 16th and April 18th) and I think I will also have the most contribution points (is that what it's called?) of last week as well! Also, I've been introduced to many new people, from staff to normal members, helped out in many posts and dozens of different people, and got noticed by @_Tarna_, @Jackson85, @CoolProgrammer, @pop4959, and many others! I think, even if slow and for a short period of time (so far), I am starting to make some kind of impact on Minehut, especially on the forums! I couldn't've been happier being with a community as great as Minehut and I hope to continue doing my best to help out as many as I can while meeting up with and being introduced to new and amazing people! Hope I continue to have fun with you guys and thank you for all the support so far!

PS: I forgot to mention this but I also, somehow, hit 200 profile views! I was not expecting this to happen at all but I will not be complaining one bit!

PS 2: I forgot to mention that it has been just a tiny bit over a month since I first made a post on the forums, and it seems that I am quickly growing!

Thank you guys and I wish everyone the best of lucks!

- BanditEagle

Edited by BanditEagle
PS
  • Like 6

If I have helped you out in your post or you liked what I posted, please upvote and react to my post! It helps me a lot!

Some Minehut Links:

Server Rules • Staff Applications • News & Updates • Reports • Appeals

Minehut: VIP (07/04/2021 --> Current)
Elestra/Versa Realms: Manager (12/04/2021 --> Current)

If you have any questions contact me!
My Discord: BanditEagle#2481
My Spigot Profile: https://www.spigotmc.org/members/banditeagle.935281/
My IGN: BanditEagle

Just now, AgentGamerPro said:

congrats!

Thank you a lot dude!

If I have helped you out in your post or you liked what I posted, please upvote and react to my post! It helps me a lot!

Some Minehut Links:

Hey congrats! I've seen you really active on the forums lately and I'm glad to see more people helping on the forums as its not that an active platform compared to its member count. 

• Thanks 1

Discord - tarna256

In-game name - _Tarna_

Website - https://tarna.dev
Paste Site: https://paste.tarna.dev

---------------------------------------------------------

[VIP] - 7/27/2020

Community Support - 7/8/20 | 11/3/20

Helper  - 11/3/20 - 2/21/21

Moderator - 2/21/21 - 5/17/21

❤️ - 5/17/21 - now

Moderator - 12/20/22 - now

image.png.70849a9b84e0347ce107b8e3eaee312c.pngimage.png.2111009afbd8bef10966ba9ede35a199.png

4 minutes ago, _Tarna_ said:

Hey congrats! I've seen you really active on the forums lately and I'm glad to see more people helping on the forums as its not that an active platform compared to its member count. 

Hahahah thank you! It feels amazing to be able to interact with so many people and from what I've noticed, there are very few people who are actively on the forums answering posts. Being able to decrease wait time for answers by contributing to the forums AND helping both members & staff at the same time is one of the main reasons I am continuing on being so active on the forums. As well as the forums having the best community of Minehut players ever!

PS: I wanted to give you a reaction but apparently there is a limit to how many you can give in a day, which I didn't know existed. I'll give you a reaction whenever I can tho!

Edited by BanditEagle

Some Minehut Links:

1 minute ago, BanditEagle said:

Hahahah thank you! It feels amazing to be able to interact with so many people and from what I've noticed, there are very few people who are actively on the forums answering posts. Being able to decrease wait time for answers by contributing to the forums AND helping both members & staff at the same time is one of the main reasons I am continuing on being so active on the forums. As well as the forums having the best community of Minehut players ever!

PS: I wanted to give you a reaction but apparently there is a limit to how many you can give in a day, which I didn't know existed. I'll give you a reaction whenever I can tho!

Why is that existence

image.png.bc433d6489d70ad831075fe76809b993.png

Lifestealed | Minecraft Servers

OG [VIP] 12/26/20 - 10/27/2021
OG [PRO] 12/27/21 - 11/18/2022
OG [LEGEND] 11/18/2022 - 3/14/2023
[DEFAULT] 3/14/2023 - Present

1 minute ago, AgentGamerPro said:

Why is that existence

idk but apparently it do indeed existence.

Some Minehut Links:

8 minutes ago, BanditEagle said:

Wait there is? I didn't know that. Does it just not let you react to any posts?

6 minutes ago, AgentGamerPro said:

Why is that existence

Probably to stop rep boosting

Discord - tarna256

In-game name - _Tarna_

[VIP] - 7/27/2020

❤️ - 5/17/21 - now

image.png.70849a9b84e0347ce107b8e3eaee312c.pngimage.png.2111009afbd8bef10966ba9ede35a199.png

Wait there is? I didn't know that. Does it just not let you react to any posts?

Welp you learn something new everyday, even if you have been staff on minehut for a while ig lol. Nope, it doesn't let me react at all. This is what it looks like when I try to react to a post rn.reactions.thumb.PNG.fc1629f0a0f22b8c13dcdb6757194e16.PNG

5 minutes ago, _Tarna_ said:

Probably to stop rep boosting

I mean it makes sense... but... like if there are really good content and a lot of them one day, I should be able to react to them all logically.. welp ig not

Some Minehut Links:

Just now, BanditEagle said:

Welp you learn something new everyday, even if you have been staff on minehut for a while ig lol. Nope, it doesn't let me react at all. This is what it looks like when I try to react to a post rn.reactions.thumb.PNG.fc1629f0a0f22b8c13dcdb6757194e16.PNG

I mean it makes sense... but... like if there are really good content and a lot of them one day, I should be able to react to them all logically.. welp ig not

They could stop rep boosting buy like having make 15+ posts or something

image.png.bc433d6489d70ad831075fe76809b993.png

Lifestealed | Minecraft Servers

OG [VIP] 12/26/20 - 10/27/2021
OG [PRO] 12/27/21 - 11/18/2022
OG [LEGEND] 11/18/2022 - 3/14/2023
[DEFAULT] 3/14/2023 - Present

The worst part is, I don't even know what the limit is but it apparently is not that high

• Haha 1

Some Minehut Links:

YAY! WELCOME TO THE CLUB BUDDY!

Twitch Affiliate, YouTuber and Minehut Content Creator

(100,000+ Combined Views, 1,100+ Combined Followers & Subs, 20,000+ Combined Unique Players)

IGN:
[YOUTUBE] Centrect

Please don't DM me for support, go here or join Minehut's Discord if you need assistance.

Just now, Centrect said:

YAY! WELCOME TO THE CLUB BUDDY!

Thank you!!!!!!!!! Nice to finally be part of the 200 post gang! [Though, I posted this 3 hours ago and I've made 34 posts since then so I might have to leave 200 post gang and join the 300 post gang isntead..]

Some Minehut Links:

4 minutes ago, BanditEagle said:

The worst part is, I don't even know what the limit is but it apparently is not that high

I've never experienced this. Maybe staff bypass it? idk. Cause I've seen pop react to like 10+ messages a day at times

Discord - tarna256

In-game name - _Tarna_

[VIP] - 7/27/2020

❤️ - 5/17/21 - now

1 minute ago, _Tarna_ said:

I've never experienced this. Maybe staff bypass it? idk. Cause I've seen pop react to like 10+ messages a day at times

I'm counting to how many I reacted to and see what it apparently is

Some Minehut Links:

Apparently 9 reactions is the limit...

What? Why 9?? At least make it 10 so my brain is satisfied... Also 10 is a bit low for a forum that has so many new posts per day.. I think they should up the numbers a bit but seeing as literally no one knew this was a thing I guess no one goes mayhem with reactions as I do (apparently?) so idk

Some Minehut Links:

10 hours ago, BanditEagle said:

Compared to a lot members, especially those who have sticked around for long, this milestone is a very small portion of their total posts, but I wanted to make this milestone special because from hitting 100 posts to 200, I've won the day on 2 different occasions (April 16th and April 18th) and I think I will also have the most contribution points (is that what it's called?) of last week as well! Also, I've been introduced to many new people, from staff to normal members, helped out in many posts and dozens of different people, and got noticed by @_Tarna_, @Jackson85, @CoolProgrammer, @pop4959, and many others! I think, even if slow and for a short period of time (so far), I am starting to make some kind of impact on Minehut, especially on the forums! I couldn't've been happier being with a community as great as Minehut and I hope to continue doing my best to help out as many as I can while meeting up with and being introduced to new and amazing people! Hope I continue to have fun with you guys and thank you for all the support so far!

PS: I forgot to mention this but I also, somehow, hit 200 profile views! I was not expecting this to happen at all but I will not be complaining one bit!

PS 2: I forgot to mention that it has been just a tiny bit over a month since I first made a post on the forums, and it seems that I am quickly growing!

Thank you guys and I wish everyone the best of lucks!

- BanditEagle

This is very wholesome, congrats on the milestone! ❤️

Wish you all the very best!

• Thanks 1

Hello there! If you're reading this, hope you're having a wonderful day!

Feel free to contact me via Discord (CoolProgrammer#1920) for any help.

My DMs are always open for help.

You can also message via. forum messages for help.

1604908226_ScreenShot2021-01-28at10_32_28AM.png.2646ad6be239a9d0756a99e8e15602ab.png

Also, don't hesitate to leave a like on my post if I helped you in any way.

8 hours ago, _Tarna_ said:

Yey I gave you reaction now

Some Minehut Links:

4 hours ago, CoolProgrammer said:

This is very wholesome, congrats on the milestone! ❤️

Wish you all the very best!

Thank you very much! I wish you the best of luck with everything going forward from here and hope to see more of you!

• Like 1

Some Minehut Links: