command blocks don't work?

StarTown

Question

on the mine hut terminal i have command blocks enabled and on game rules i have command block output set to true but when ever i put in a command it says that 'command blocks are not enabled on this server' and i don't understand how to fix that. i know that you have to edit server.properties but mine hut stops me from doing that please help

8 answers to this question

Hey StarTown, to use command blocks, enable them by going to the "server properties" tab of the minehut console and scroll down till you see "Command blocks". Click it and press enable and save. After that, restart your server, and command blocks should be working

• Like 1

╔═════════════ ∘◦ ✾ ◦∘ ══════════════╗

Wasting time on minehut since 2016

╚═════════════ ∘◦ ❈ ◦∘ ══════════════╝

(not anymore lol) Support since 7/3/2019

🏆 Achievements 🏆
Top Monthly Contributor | July
100 Forum Posts | 7/12/2019

31 minutes ago, HarbingerOD said:

I can't access server properties

You should be able to. There is a tab on your Minehut control panel titled Server Properties. Here's a picture of it's location:

Untitled.thumb.png.aca15e705b0b84bde736220b12ba56e8.png

Edited by Clarifity

5 hours ago, HarbingerOD said:

I can't access server properties

You don't have access to your server.properties file, but like what @Clarifity said above- pretty much everything you'd need to access in that file can be done in the Server Properties tab.

Breathing is a fun and healthy way to stay alive!

Recommended By 9/10 Doctors!

☭
Sharing Is Caring 

moo   🐄