#NoPluginLimit

ShivP0703

42 minutes ago, TheRealHypickle said:

I think you should be able to pay for plugins or players without having a daily subscription.

I agree with the players part but more plugins would make the server crash and be laggy

I mean, what's wrong with 1 GB of ram and 12 plugins? You could mostly use skript for essentials and its addons. Or just vote for a month and you'll be fine with your server with unlimited plugins and 20 slots, that's what i've been doing right now or if you are impatient and can't wait a month the only two options is to either pay or stay with the 12 plugins slot.

First Join: October 21st, 2017
VIPNovember 11th, 2017
PRO: August 29th, 2018
VIP Again: December 3rd, 2018
Legend: Not achieved yet.

16 hours ago, TheRealHypickle said:

I think you should be able to pay for plugins or players without having a daily subscription.

It used to be that not more than 2 years ago and it gets even more expensive.

• Like 1

First Join: October 21st, 2017
VIPNovember 11th, 2017
PRO: August 29th, 2018
VIP Again: December 3rd, 2018
Legend: Not achieved yet.

• 3 weeks later...

I think that when you are making your server you should be able to have unlimited plugins but you can only have 1 player on then if you need more slots for developers you pay a one time purchase for a extra slot so when you go on your server in the minehut dashboard you click like a development button and it puts your server in this mode. This feature would allow people to make there server but when they actually want to release it they then have to pay for one of the plans. I think this would solve many of the problems we are having.

Thank you, for reading

Edited by RAZZAsnake

I disagree, Minehut has been a free service for the longest time and still is, you can't pick and choose what you get in a free service. After all it's free. I understand you think it's bad, but if you want to have this free service, your gonna have to live with a few limits.

• Like 1

SkripterMan

Joined Minehut on 4/21/16
Owner of CareSMP.minehut.gg

VIP - 6/21/17
LEGEND - 18/12/20
MARKET MAKER - 5/6/21

Discord: SkripterMan#0001

Minehut needs to make money to keep their network up. Also, many people including myself have made a ton of money off Minehut servers, which makes Minehut loose out on a ton of money. Also, your getting a free player base instantly if your server is good! Take into consideration that external servers pay up to $2000+ on advertisements. And compared to other server hosts Minehut is the best for its price. Personally, I think the unlimited plan for $50 a month is a 100% worth it.

Active Minehut Player since 2016

Advanced at Skript - Know a lot about running a server 

If you need help with anything contact me @ KJPAKA#0001

On 5/25/2020 at 2:55 PM, KJPAKA said:

Minehut needs to make money to keep their network up. Also, many people including myself have made a ton of money off Minehut servers, which makes Minehut loose out on a ton of money. Also, your getting a free player base instantly if your server is good! Take into consideration that external servers pay up to $2000+ on advertisements. And compared to other server hosts Minehut is the best for its price. Personally, I think the unlimited plan for $50 a month is a 100% worth it.

Yes you have a fair point but not everyone makes money from Minehut so a development stage where you could make the server would be handy because then you could get your server to the point where it can make money therefore making Minehut money.

That is what the daily plan is for, its currently 40 credits a day which isn't that bad in my opinion.

• Like 1

Active Minehut Player since 2016

Advanced at Skript - Know a lot about running a server 

If you need help with anything contact me @ KJPAKA#0001

On 5/26/2020 at 8:11 PM, KJPAKA said:

That is what the daily plan is for, its currently 40 credits a day which isn't that bad in my opinion.

Yes but still 40 credits a day i have resulted to having to vote every day for 30 days to get back on my server which i'm working on as voting does not support 40 credits a day only 25 so ever increase the amount you get from votes or add a development stage because it is ridiculous having to vote consistently for 30 days only to get 750 credits which is enough for a 20 player per month plan just so i can build my server. see my point.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/25/2020 at 1:09 PM, ShivP0703 said:

The new plugin limit ruined my server, if I remove any one of the 16 plugins I have, I'll have to change my server, so should I move off minehut, or expect a change?

#NoPluginLimit

You can vote for the server and get a unlimited plugins server with 20 slots and 2g ram