What is it about Minehut? (POSITIVE)

Spiderlogical

• What keeps you on Minehut?

What keeps me on Minehut is mainly being staff on ValkNet. If I'm not on for a while I'll be demoted 😞

• What kind of plans do you have on Minehut (things you're doing or want to do)

I want to be able to make a really cool, well functioning skripted minehut server. Just not dedicated enough.

• Things you like about Minehut

Minehut is very, very unique. Only a handful of servers try to host other servers. It makes it much quicker and easier for players than buying / paying for servers,  looking for plugins, etc.

• Something you would change about/on Minehut and how you would change it

I would give donors much more permissions, shown on my suggestion on the features section. 

• Favorite memory on Minehut.

Becoming staff on ValkNet, or making my first server on Minehut that was not horrible.

• Anything else you want to share!

I hope Minehut will be up soon

• Like 1

5 hours ago, 91919 said:
  • What keeps you on Minehut?

What keeps me on Minehut is mainly being staff on ValkNet. If I'm not on for a while I'll be demoted 😞

• What kind of plans do you have on Minehut (things you're doing or want to do)

I want to be able to make a really cool, well functioning skripted minehut server. Just not dedicated enough.

• Things you like about Minehut

Minehut is very, very unique. Only a handful of servers try to host other servers. It makes it much quicker and easier for players than buying / paying for servers,  looking for plugins, etc.

• Something you would change about/on Minehut and how you would change it

I would give donors much more permissions, shown on my suggestion on the features section. 

• Favorite memory on Minehut.

Becoming staff on ValkNet, or making my first server on Minehut that was not horrible.

• Anything else you want to share!

I hope Minehut will be up soon

Nice!

• What keeps you on Minehut? Moderating, events... I like hanging out with the community when I can as well.
  • What kind of plans do you have on Minehut? There’s always an upcoming event to help with and helping create those is a lot of fun. Idk, I usually get a project started on one of my servers, but it never gets finished...
  • What are some things you like about Minehut? The community! That’s one of my favorite parts of working with events: I get to help the community grow stronger. (Also building stuff is fun!)
  • What is something you would change about/on Minehut and how you would change it? Hmm... I dunno... Maybe we could add a few ingame tutorials for people? Make things a bit more user-friendly?
  • What is your favorite memory on Minehut? That’s a hard one! Let’s see... I used to have a lot if fun hanging out with my fellow Jr Mods way back when... And playing bed wars was really cool (even if that got scrapped)... My first karaoke event... I’m not really sure? I have too many good memories here to pick just one.
  • Anything else you want to share? I just think it’s kinda cool that you made this thread - thank you ❤️🙂
  • Like 1

Anisha Regular

1 minute ago, Nightsent said:
  • What keeps you on Minehut? Moderating, events... I like hanging out with the community when I can as well.
  • What kind of plans do you have on Minehut? There’s always an upcoming event to help with and helping create those is a lot of fun. Idk, I usually get a project started on one of my servers, but it never gets finished...
  • What are some things you like about Minehut? The community! That’s one of my favorite parts of working with events: I get to help the community grow stronger. (Also building stuff is fun!)
  • What is something you would change about/on Minehut and how you would change it? Hmm... I dunno... Maybe we could add a few ingame tutorials for people? Make things a bit more user-friendly?
  • What is your favorite memory on Minehut? That’s a hard one! Let’s see... I used to have a lot if fun hanging out with my fellow Jr Mods way back when... And playing bed wars was really cool (even if that got scrapped)... My first karaoke event... I’m not really sure? I have too many good memories here to pick just one.
  • Anything else you want to share? I just think it’s kinda cool that you made this thread - thank you ❤️🙂

I agree with all of this, thanks for posting this I think it sums up all of our feelings.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1 hour ago, Nightsent said:

Bedwars and all the minigames were so much fun!