What is it about Minehut? (POSITIVE)

Spiderlogical

I have some simple questions that I thought I'd ask other people

• What keeps you on Minehut?

• What kind of plans do you have on Minehut (things you're doing or want to do)
  • Things you like about Minehut
  • Something you would change about/on Minehut and how you would change it
  • Favorite memory on Minehut.
  • Anything else you want to share!
  • Like 1

What keeps me on Minehut is that my server us doing great and I haven't had any problems!

What I want to do on minehut is soon to release a remake of hypixel! (ish)

I really enjoy my time with the minehut staff and love the SLG team

I don't want to change anything, I just know minehut is working as much as they can to add what we want

Good grief 

That's all I got to say

• Like 1

image.png.bfbbfdfcf18f5f58b197afc1361cb11d.png

Vip (Unknown) >> Jr.Mod 30/10/2019 >> Mod 30/12/2019

Minehut is a gripping network with endless possibilities. The reason it gets players is because there is constantly new things to do with no limits. People can keep designing new games and put their ideas to the public and they are provided with a large and sustainable playerbase which never goes away. This is why minehut is so good at what it serves.

• Like 1

IGN: TastqHalloween

Discord: Tastq#6814

Twitter

Youtube

13 hours ago, FadelessBanjo said:

What keeps me on Minehut is that my server us doing great and I haven't had any problems!

What I want to do on minehut is soon to release a remake of hypixel! (ish)

I really enjoy my time with the minehut staff and love the SLG team

I don't want to change anything, I just know minehut is working as much as they can to add what we want

Good grief 

That's all I got to say

2 hours ago, TastqHalloween said:

Minehut is a gripping network with endless possibilities. The reason it gets players is because there is constantly new things to do with no limits. People can keep designing new games and put their ideas to the public and they are provided with a large and sustainable playerbase which never goes away. This is why minehut is so good at what it serves.

Nice 😄

seeing crappy servers

nothing

having a free server that sucks

make me owner of minehut and ill deploy "all servers" are equal 

getting banned on servers

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

2 minutes ago, killergotrekt said:

seeing crappy servers

nothing

having a free server that sucks

make me owner of minehut and ill deploy "all servers" are equal 

getting banned on servers

Alright

What keeps you on Minehut?

The constant updates and the strive to make Minehut great, I've always believed that Minehut had the potential to be one of the greatest server hosts.

What kind of plans do you have on Minehut (things you're doing or want to do)?

Creating a unique server using the plugins provided by Minehut, simple isn't better, better is striving to be unique.

Things you like about Minehut?

The updates, friendly staff, and the amazing abilities the team has granted to its client base.

Something you would change about/on Minehut and how you would change it?

The hibernation timeout for the Minehut panel, yesterday I was working on my server and all of the sudden, I was adding a plugin and my panel went back in to hibernation.

Favorite memory on Minehut?

My favorite memory on Minehut is when Trent came on board the Minehut team, without him Minehut wouldn't be were it is today.

Anything else you want to share?

Some people may think Minehut is horrible because they feel like it has done something wrong to them, whether or not it's them being banned for some reason or the fact the way Minehut works has changed a little bit, but remember change isn't always something great, you usually go through many bad changes before a good change can come out of it. The Minehut team does changes based on what they think would be best for Minehut and the direction they wish to go for better progression. Minehut and its staff isn't after any user, they are not there to purposely screw over anyone, it's just something they are doing to make their business better. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, SLG Molly said:

Simple: The community absolutely rocks! ❤️

image.png.b3a69a4986470e51ed213af223579e

19 hours ago, Darmeus said:

The constant updates and the strive to make Minehut great, I've always believed that Minehut had the potential to be one of the greatest server hosts.

What kind of plans do you have on Minehut (things you're doing or want to do)?

Creating a unique server using the plugins provided by Minehut, simple isn't better, better is striving to be unique.

Things you like about Minehut?

The updates, friendly staff, and the amazing abilities the team has granted to its client base.

Something you would change about/on Minehut and how you would change it?

The hibernation timeout for the Minehut panel, yesterday I was working on my server and all of the sudden, I was adding a plugin and my panel went back in to hibernation.

Favorite memory on Minehut?

My favorite memory on Minehut is when Trent came on board the Minehut team, without him Minehut wouldn't be were it is today.

Anything else you want to share?

Some people may think Minehut is horrible because they feel like it has done something wrong to them, whether or not it's them being banned for some reason or the fact the way Minehut works has changed a little bit, but remember change isn't always something great, you usually go through many bad changes before a good change can come out of it. The Minehut team does changes based on what they think would be best for Minehut and the direction they wish to go for better progression. Minehut and its staff isn't after any user, they are not there to purposely screw over anyone, it's just something they are doing to make their business better. 

Agreeded!

What the hell does keep me on Minehut?

Glad you asked. At the moment, I'm just waiting for this one external host to repair their free nodes. Once they come back, I probably won't be a member of this community any longer. I'm done waiting for Mnehut to fix their shit.

What plans do I have?

A year ago I wanted to become a Minehut mod. Now I don't. I just don't think I could make it 10 minutes without ranting about how poorly managed Minehut is. And obviously, Minehut mods aren't allowed to express their feelings towards Minehut. If they were, our staff team would be a lot smaller. 

Things I like about Minehut?

A while ago, I would've said "free servers". But today, absolutely nothing at all. I despise it. It is so poorly managed. Super League is just trying to make some money. And in my opinion, I liked it when Luuke managed it. 

Something I would change

I would hire more developers. Hire more developers. And also, hire more developers. In that order. 

Favorite Memory

Making the first sky mining server. it was bad, but was so popular.

Anything else

yeah. minehut is kind of--not kind of--REALLY bad now

Edited by Farwl

Graphic Designer - Skript Developer - Professional Builder - Content Creator

Been on Minehut since January 2018. Throughout my time here I've mastered the skills you see above. I make free logos, banners, and server art for users on Minehut. I'm a proficient Skript developer. I'm also really good at building, you can see my portfolio by clicking here. Feel free to say hi if you see me somewhere 🙂

Amethyst Studios Discord

24 minutes ago, Farwl said:

What the hell does keep me on Minehut?

Glad you asked. At the moment, I'm just waiting for this one external host to repair their free nodes. Once they come back, I probably won't be a member of this community any longer. I'm done waiting for Mnehut to fix their shit.

What plans do I have?

A year ago I wanted to become a Minehut mod. Now I don't. I just don't think I could make it 10 minutes without ranting about how poorly managed Minehut is. And obviously, Minehut mods aren't allowed to express their feelings towards Minehut. If they were, our staff team would be a lot smaller. 

Things I like about Minehut?

A while ago, I would've said "free servers". But today, absolutely nothing at all. I despise it. It is so poorly managed. Super League is just trying to make some money. And in my opinion, I liked it when Luuke managed it. 

Something I would change

I would hire more developers. Hire more developers. And also, hire more developers. In that order. 

Favorite Memory

Making the first sky mining server. it was bad, but was so popular.

Anything else

yeah. minehut is kind of--not kind of--REALLY bad now

Though I disagree with some of these points I won't start arguments in this thread. I do understand what you're saying tho

• What keeps you on Minehut?

All the unique player servers and the experience of helping people as a staff member

Fix up my servers (once I have time) and work to be a better Minehut mod

The unique design where all the servers are connected to each other through a lobby

• Something you would change about/on Minehut and how you would change it

Not really anything

Getting trapped in a cage as jr mod

Uhh nothing i guess

19 minutes ago, Tresre said:
  • What keeps you on Minehut?

All the unique player servers and the experience of helping people as a staff member

Fix up my servers (once I have time) and work to be a better Minehut mod

The unique design where all the servers are connected to each other through a lobby

• Something you would change about/on Minehut and how you would change it

Not really anything

Getting trapped in a cage as jr mod

Uhh nothing i guess

Cool 😄

What keeps me on Minehut is enforcing the server's rules and to also help out players when they are at need.  I also enjoy playing on some people's player servers in my spare time.

To keep finding ways to improve as a staff member.  We all make mistakes, including myself.  Mistakes are what make you better in life and that's what i want to do.  I want to work towards improvement if needed.

Minehut is a server where you get to show your creativity.  Everyone involved with the project works very hard on keeping it stable and I appreciate the time and sweat they donate for the project.  Back before I ever joined Minehut, I was looking everywhere for an excellent free server host.  Then when I found Minehut on YouTube, I tried it out and it was best one I ever used.  If you ever got bored of playing the same server every day, you could try a new one and it was an amazing experience to be in.  To the present day, Minehut has improved.  Minehut now has a panel to make management with your server simpler than before and more plugins were added to the mix.  Speaking of plugins, they're also free now which is another thing I love about Minehut.  Some people never had the chance to use some of the plugins provided in the plugins list, because they didn't have enough credits.  But now they could try out the plugins they couldn't try before.

Not too sure if this answers this question however if I ever was given the opportunity to change one thing about anything on Minehut, I'd say to bring back the trampoline cosmetic.

The answer to this question can vary.  My favourite memory may be the 2016 days when Benny was a Junior Moderator while we had the other OG staff such as Tricks, KungFuKirky, _C02, Vovl, Depthing, etc...  Another favourite memory could also be when everyone used the items from the Elimination 3v3 gamemode to find easter eggs in the lobby.

Not at the current, but I will share screenshots I have of me and some other people bouncing on the trampoline cosmetic.

• Like 1

Minehut Volunteer Moderator Helper

Discord: powerwinch

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

DD/MM/YYYY

[JR.MOD] 28/04/2019

[MOD] 28/07/2019

[SR.MOD] 01/09/2019

[PATRON] / [RESIGNED] 26/07/2020

[MOD] / [REINSTATED] 12/09/2020

[PATRON] / [RESIGNED] 31/10/2020

[MOD] / [REINSTATED] 25/02/2021

[<3] 09/06/2022

[HELPER] 29/11/2023

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y6cr20v.png

40 minutes ago, Kailum said:

What keeps me on Minehut is enforcing the server's rules and to also help out players when they are at need.  I also enjoy playing on some people's player servers in my spare time.

To keep finding ways to improve as a staff member.  We all make mistakes, including myself.  Mistakes are what make you better in life and that's what i want to do.  I want to work towards improvement if needed.

Minehut is a server where you get to show your creativity.  Everyone involved with the project works very hard on keeping it stable and I appreciate the time and sweat they donate for the project.  Back before I ever joined Minehut, I was looking everywhere for an excellent free server host.  Then when I found Minehut on YouTube, I tried it out and it was best one I ever used.  If you ever got bored of playing the same server every day, you could try a new one and it was an amazing experience to be in.  To the present day, Minehut has improved.  Minehut now has a panel to make management with your server simpler than before and more plugins were added to the mix.  Speaking of plugins, they're also free now which is another thing I love about Minehut.  Some people never had the chance to use some of the plugins provided in the plugins list, because they didn't have enough credits.  But now they could try out the plugins they couldn't try before.

Not too sure if this answers this question however if I ever was given the opportunity to change one thing about anything on Minehut, I'd say to bring back the trampoline cosmetic.

The answer to this question can vary.  My favourite memory may be the 2016 days when Benny was a Junior Moderator while we had the other OG staff such as Tricks, KungFuKirky, _C02, Vovl, Depthing, etc...  Another favourite memory could also be when everyone used the items from the Elimination 3v3 gamemode to find easter eggs in the lobby.

Not at the current, but I will share screenshots I have of me and some other people bouncing on the trampoline cosmetic.

Loving the responses 🙂

PS. That lobby was pretty cool, another lobby change when? xD

As of right now, nothing. I haven't joined the server in months.

Not get forum banned and troll around a bit.

Since I got my 123 lvls removed from warzone, since pixelific left and since there are no good player servers, nothing.

Bring back summer 2016 oooooh yeaaaa (not the period when minehut went down and no one joined lul, that was like end of summer).

You should have made this a favorites not just one moment.
    Probably when I got forum banned by Pixelific cuz of Fruuuits.

Yo Matteo are you still there? We should redo DDTSPrison and/or Runners.
    Fagapoo you should bring beans back. Atleast that was fun
    Im still waiting for Miners to come back Draconium...
  • Like 1

Tbh all you need to know about me is that I was once the Drama King on minehut and I was a really good warzone player. That summarizes about 50% of what I did on minehut in the past lol.

::: Change: 29th of July, 2020 :::

aeogtoiata.jpg.0854bf2d5a0d9fc3fb96e95d37f9fc7e.jpg

::: Change: 10th of August, 2020 :::

I have permantently quit minehut. For the reason behind it, check this: https://forums.minehut.com/topic/19055-gamingers-official-farewell-post-forever/?tab=comments#comment-59176

Theres also my first post on this forum after I quit minehut's server (I started to only go to the minehut forums):
https://forums.minehut.com/topic/1932-gamingers-official-introductionpossible-farewell-to-minehut/?tab=comments#comment-7315

I still go to discord sometimes. Gaminger#4921
PIXELIFIC IF YOU'RE SEEING THIS YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD EXPLANATION WHY YOU ONLY CAME BACK AFTER I LEFT!
And, as a final goodbye, and as I always wanted to say: SO LONG, NOOBS!

- I think this question is really simple to answer although I'll answer it differently, what would make me quit minehut? It's by far the best free server hosting option possible, it has a really connected community, it allows users to advertise their server. Also because it's just amazing in general, I mean, I've been on it for 4 - 5 years and I still can't give you a date as to when I think I'll quit Minehut, it just comes up with endless ideas.

- Currently I've been trying to make a webpage, I won't go indepth with that but I promise you when it releases, it'll be astounding. Also another thing I'd like to do is to do a Patron giveaway by the time I finish with Minehut.

- I like the fact that new servers get released on a day to day basis, it allows users that are just wanting to play some minigames to find new ones real quick. If your favourite server shutsdown I guarantee you, you'll be able to find a similar server to it within a day, if not, then you can just remake it :D. I also love the positive comments I see servers receive from ordinary players, it's truly a connected community and I can't think of a server with a more connected playerbase.

- Mmm, you've actually done me dirty, I have nothing I'd like to  change about Minehut.

- When I got kicked from Minehut by benny for "Rejoin" and then magically my [JR.MOD] rank appears 😮

- Good post +rep

• Like 1

|Ex Staff|

download.jpg.af28032f9dfcfef569a01b3c5168646e.jpg - Matqx#5545

1045330945_download(1).jpg.42534e5f7de249b44b6e4fb4af0570aa.jpg - Matqx // Pro

Rules // Discord // Voting Link

18 hours ago, Gaminger said:

As of right now, nothing. I haven't joined the server in months.

Not get forum banned and troll around a bit.

Since I got my 123 lvls removed from warzone, since pixelific left and since there are no good player servers, nothing.

Bring back summer 2016 oooooh yeaaaa (not the period when minehut went down and no one joined lul, that was like end of summer).

You should have made this a favorites not just one moment.
    Probably when I got forum banned by Pixelific cuz of Fruuuits.

Yo Matteo are you still there? We should redo DDTSPrison and/or Runners.
    Fagapoo you should bring beans back. Atleast that was fun
    Im still waiting for Miners to come back Draconium...

Interesting stuff!

11 hours ago, Matqx said:

- I think this question is really simple to answer although I'll answer it differently, what would make me quit minehut? It's by far the best free server hosting option possible, it has a really connected community, it allows users to advertise their server. Also because it's just amazing in general, I mean, I've been on it for 4 - 5 years and I still can't give you a date as to when I think I'll quit Minehut, it just comes up with endless ideas.

- Currently I've been trying to make a webpage, I won't go indepth with that but I promise you when it releases, it'll be astounding. Also another thing I'd like to do is to do a Patron giveaway by the time I finish with Minehut.

- I like the fact that new servers get released on a day to day basis, it allows users that are just wanting to play some minigames to find new ones real quick. If your favourite server shutsdown I guarantee you, you'll be able to find a similar server to it within a day, if not, then you can just remake it :D. I also love the positive comments I see servers receive from ordinary players, it's truly a connected community and I can't think of a server with a more connected playerbase.

- Mmm, you've actually done me dirty, I have nothing I'd like to  change about Minehut.

- When I got kicked from Minehut by benny for "Rejoin" and then magically my [JR.MOD] rank appears 😮

- Good post +rep

Seeing lots of good memories 😄

(thanks for the rep)

The fact that you can create anything you want to easily.

What plans do you have on Minehut?

To get staff and players on my server, Kanga.

Things I like about Minehut!

The free servers. A paid server hoster I looked up had a cost of $250 for the same thing Minehut does! Also, I like the community.

Something I would change about Minehut.

This is quite small but mighty. All I'm saying is...

The server image. Why can't we customize our pictures anyway?!

Favourite memory on Minehut?

The small community I had on my old server, Crazium.

Anything else?

No. Minehut is amazing.

Edited by Ezekia
  • Like 1

By reading this you are a confirmed nerd

IMG_1036.PNG

lolololol.PNG

lmao.PNG

• What keeps you on Minehut? Well, just the community and the range of different servers, players can be so creative, you never know what new idea will pop up next. 
  • What kind of plans do you have on Minehut (things you're doing or want to do) I eventually would like to become staff, and run a successful server. 
  • Things you like about Minehut? The community, it never ceases to amaze me how creative some people are. 
  • Something you would change about/on Minehut and how you would change it? Just some overall streamlining of some features, maybe parties, where everyone gets warped to the same server, fun features like that!
  • Favorite memory on Minehut. Well, a few years ago I had a few friends, me Gelouie and TreeOfLife and we were a building and development trio. My favorite memory is us three working on servers together. 
  • Anything else you want to share? tumblr_mbjemi9NR51qljz6vo1_250.gif
  • Like 2

rsz_axie.jpg

What keeps me on minehut is the fact that you are able to create your own little server. Your able to do whatever you want, your able to publish your server, your able to have fun with friends. It's super fun and amazing and all around a great opportunity to learn a few things.

Right now I own a Factions server. I just published it so I am super busy and working hard on that. I also hope to one day become a Minehut staff member to raise up my leadership skills and learn new skills that i haven't found yet.

The fact that you're able to publish a server without having to pay. you're given so many new opportunities and you're able to apply them to things.

I would change minehut so that it's more versatile for new people. I would make it easier for new people by maybe adding some tips on your first join. I would also maybe add a delete server button. It does get annoying when you want to delete a server but you're unable to.

My favorite memory was when I got staff on my very first server that I ever joined. i just had the best experience and I was really happy that I got staff on my first ever server that i joined because i got to contribute and help my favorite server.

I would like to give a great thanks to everyone on the minehut team for giving us all such an enjoyable and fun experience. I know hard it is to run a server, and i couldn't imagine how hard it is to run one of this size. So great job to you guys.

• Like 1