I've just realized that although I have been quite active on Minehut, especially in the past couple weeks on the forums, discord, and the server itself, I never actually made a proper introduction. Time to fix that.

My name is BanditEagle [you can call me Bandit or Eagle for short, I don't mind] and I am currently 17 years old will turn 18 in October.

My goal in life is to try and make people happier! To do this, the easiest and most direct effect a 17 year old highschool student can have is by becoming staff on MC servers [due to it's immense playerbase] and one of the best ways of becoming staff is by going to server hosters such as Minehut.

Minehut is very unique and amazing for me because it is free with the first [and from what I've seen, the only] server hoster that has a lobby system! It makes advertising for servers, connecting with players and staff, learning more about new genres of servers, and finding new servers which might interest you extremely easy! Although there are some setbacks of Minehut, personally the benefits are way better.

Anyways, enough about Minehut [well not really but for now]. I have been staff on quite a few servers, starting from since I first joined Minehut back in 29th of March in 2020 and even before then. For my recent staff activities, you can check my About Me here! I think from my time as being staff on different servers I can clearly say that I have made some impact on players, especially on Elestra! I was having so much impact on Elestra at one point that I started to gain a cult following... fun times but was a bit much for me and the server to handle... Apart from being a staff, especially as I grow up, I want to help make people happier by creating games.

I am a gamer at heart and gaming is one of the things I love doing the most! The other one just so happens to be coding, and it is honestly a perfect fit! Currently I am working on improving my skills in Skript [so I can help out with players on Minehut], Java, and C# [to develop games with Unity]. Hopefully, in the future, I can become a game developer which will have massive positive impact on players all around the world!

Anyways, thank you Minehut for accepting me into your community and I hope I will continue to have positive impacts on people, and on a wider and more broad scale!

• Like 1

If I have helped you out in your post or you liked what I posted, please upvote and react to my post! It helps me a lot!

Some Minehut Links:

Server Rules • Staff Applications • News & Updates • Reports • Appeals

Minehut: VIP (07/04/2021 --> Current)
Elestra/Versa Realms: Manager (12/04/2021 --> Current)

If you have any questions contact me!
My Discord: BanditEagle#2481
My Spigot Profile: https://www.spigotmc.org/members/banditeagle.935281/
My IGN: BanditEagle

2 hours ago, BanditEagle said:

I've just realized that although I have been quite active on Minehut, especially in the past couple weeks on the forums, discord, and the server itself, I never actually made a proper introduction. Time to fix that.

My name is BanditEagle [you can call me Bandit or Eagle for short, I don't mind] and I am currently 17 years old will turn 18 in October.

My goal in life is to try and make people happier! To do this, the easiest and most direct effect a 17 year old highschool student can have is by becoming staff on MC servers [due to it's immense playerbase] and one of the best ways of becoming staff is by going to server hosters such as Minehut.

Minehut is very unique and amazing for me because it is free with the first [and from what I've seen, the only] server hoster that has a lobby system! It makes advertising for servers, connecting with players and staff, learning more about new genres of servers, and finding new servers which might interest you extremely easy! Although there are some setbacks of Minehut, personally the benefits are way better.

Anyways, enough about Minehut [well not really but for now]. I have been staff on quite a few servers, starting from since I first joined Minehut back in 29th of March in 2020 and even before then. For my recent staff activities, you can check my About Me here! I think from my time as being staff on different servers I can clearly say that I have made some impact on players, especially on Elestra! I was having so much impact on Elestra at one point that I started to gain a cult following... fun times but was a bit much for me and the server to handle... Apart from being a staff, especially as I grow up, I want to help make people happier by creating games.

I am a gamer at heart and gaming is one of the things I love doing the most! The other one just so happens to be coding, and it is honestly a perfect fit! Currently I am working on improving my skills in Skript [so I can help out with players on Minehut], Java, and C# [to develop games with Unity]. Hopefully, in the future, I can become a game developer which will have massive positive impact on players all around the world!

Anyways, thank you Minehut for accepting me into your community and I hope I will continue to have positive impacts on people, and on a wider and more broad scale!

That sounds very interesting, I'm very glad to meet you, anyways welcome to Minehut 😃

Edited by CoolProgrammer
  • Thanks 1

Hello there! If you're reading this, hope you're having a wonderful day!

Feel free to contact me via Discord (CoolProgrammer#1920) for any help.

My DMs are always open for help.

You can also message via. forum messages for help.

1604908226_ScreenShot2021-01-28at10_32_28AM.png.2646ad6be239a9d0756a99e8e15602ab.png

Also, don't hesitate to leave a like on my post if I helped you in any way.

8 minutes ago, CoolProgrammer said:

That sounds very interesting, I'm very glad to meet you, anyways welcome to Minehut 😃

Thank you for the warm welcome!

• Like 1

If I have helped you out in your post or you liked what I posted, please upvote and react to my post! It helps me a lot!

Some Minehut Links:

Hey! Welcome and hope to see you around more!

• Like 1

Discord - tarna256

In-game name - _Tarna_

Website - https://tarna.dev
Paste Site: https://paste.tarna.dev

---------------------------------------------------------

[VIP] - 7/27/2020

Community Support - 7/8/20 - 11/3/20

Helper  - 11/3/20 - 2/21/21

Moderator - 2/21/21 - 5/17/21

❤️ - 5/17/21 - 12/20/22

Moderator - 12/20/22 - now

---------------------------------------------------------

image.png.70849a9b84e0347ce107b8e3eaee312c.pngimage.png.2111009afbd8bef10966ba9ede35a199.png

2 minutes ago, _Tarna_ said:

Hey! Welcome and hope to see you around more!

Thank you!! I hope I see you around and try to make your job as a staff member a bit easier by helping out players whenever and however I can!

Some Minehut Links:

Nice to formally meet you Bandit! It’s nice to see you around the forums.

• Thanks 1

Joined on January 17th 2016

VIP since April 5 2017 - August 1st 2019

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

SrMod since November 2nd - 2/7/21

Patron since February 8 - 3/7/21

Mod since March 8 2021

Retired since idk when

[IMG]    button.png?t=Appeal&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1 button.png?t=Rules&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1  

If I helped or entertained you at all today, please react with a heart.

6 hours ago, Jackson85 said:

Nice to formally meet you Bandit! It’s nice to see you around the forums.

Thank you! It's nice to see you around in the forums too! Hope I am having a nice positive impact on the forums and on Minehut in general as best as I can!

Some Minehut Links: