FINAL One Word Story

Untreated

Here is the story we came up with by writing just one word replies to the post! It got a whopping 1.1k views and over 130 replies. Thank you all for keeping it going, it's pretty cool to say that I have had a "hot" post on the forums that went viral! Here's the original post:

ย 

Minehut is the best restaurant in Europe where dinosaurs eat chicken and crocodiles then jump and fly to the lobby of spammers who have no experience in gaming minecraft java. This restaurant is the hottest water park where coolprogrammer sat and watched spammers get absolutely muted by the epic Tarna but people didnโ€™t like it. After that, everyone burned _omga and ate him with nerd sauce and noob flakes which also give nitrogen yt rank then Trent ate a sandwich full of moderators and helpers ran away to mars with kara because the punish system became sentient. Peas are disgusting. Jackson85 became ugly not pretty and loved eating Tigero9 because heโ€™s very tasty and looks very handsome. Faacto also is very cute, very nice and awesome.

ย 

It's quite a great story if you ask me ๐Ÿ˜†

๐š„๐š—๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š

๐”ป๐•š๐•ค๐•”๐• ๐•ฃ๐••: @๐•Œ๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•ฅ๐•–๐••#๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™

News & Updatesย โ€ขย Rulesย โ€ขย Helper Application

Reportsย โ€ขย Appeals

๐š‚๐š๐šŠ๐š๐š ๐š˜๐š— ๐™ผ๐š’๐š—๐šŽ๐š‘๐šž๐š ๐šœ๐š’๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐™น๐šž๐š—๐šŽ ๐Ÿน๐Ÿถ๐š๐š‘, ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ

That is one interesting story

ย ย 

2 minutes ago, Untreated said:

Jackson85 became ugly not pretty

best sentenceย 

• Like 1

Discordย - tarna256

In-game nameย - _Tarna_

Website - https://tarna.dev
Paste Site:ย https://paste.tarna.dev

---------------------------------------------------------

[VIP]ย - 7/27/2020

Community Supportย - 7/8/20 | 11/3/20

Helperย ย - 11/3/20 - 2/21/21

Moderatorย - 2/21/21 - 5/17/21

โค๏ธ - 5/17/21 - now

Moderatorย - 12/20/22 - now

---------------------------------------------------------

image.png.70849a9b84e0347ce107b8e3eaee312c.pngimage.png.2111009afbd8bef10966ba9ede35a199.png

15 hours ago, Untreated said:

After that, everyone burned _omga and ate him with nerd sauce and noob flakes which also give nitrogen yt rank then Trent ate a sandwich full of moderators and helpers ran away to mars with kara because the punish system became sentient.

tf???

ย 

like.gif.653e1b24da93a6ca10eaf5b04e7f0242.gif

Likes are appreciated โค๏ธ

ย 

Username: SuperOrca

Discord:ย Link to Profile

Joined Minehut: August 10, 2017

Joined Forums: June 10, 2019

ย 

Experienced in Python, Java (mainly spigot), Javascript (node.js, basics of react.js), and Web Development. DM on discord me if you want a custom discord bot for your server (i'm bored).

I donโ€™t like being bullied but the story is dope.

Joined on January 17th 2016

VIP since April 5 2017 - August 1st 2019

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

SrModย since November 2nd - 2/7/21

Patronย since February 8 - 3/7/21

Mod since March 8 2021

Retiredย since idk when

ย 

ย ย ย ย [IMG]ย ย ย ย button.png?t=Appeal&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1ย button.png?t=Rules&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1ย ย 

If I helped or entertained you at all today, please react with a heart.