BreAking nEws

ItsAPerson

BREAKING NEWS! Revenge has finally taken over the server. creepers are coming, subtle aww mans can be heard from every direction.

2019-08-06_21.21.50.png

THIS JUST IN! More bots are currently attacking the server and are being met with the steely hands of our fearless Jr.Moderators 

2019-08-06_21.23.39.png

2019-08-06_21.23.22.png

Finally, Benny rushes in to save the day, the bots have been vanquished! Wooo hoooo! 

The adventures of MaatttDamon the solo bot: 

2019-08-06_21_42_21.thumb.png.12a3581e0f8189835aa4ed442ac8eb12.png

2019-08-06_21.34.38.png

2019-08-06_21.34.38.png

Edited by ItsAPerson

rsz_axie.jpg

perfectly normal. don't see anything wrong.

I mean why do I have to make these things...

AspThunder is my name, and not caring is my game. maybe... okay fine it's not.

I just like going to random servers.

don't advertise your server on the lobby servers.

friend request me, maybe I'll accept.

I have too much regrets.

I was banned about an hour after all those took place. I joined the server so I could go into my friends world, I typed in "/join (insert server name)" (I don't want to publicly display the server) and it told me "you will be connected automatically" like it always does. so i disconnect from the server to rejoin to head back into my world. Only this time I join and it says I'm banned for roughly 111 years. The "reasoning" under it says "inappropriate name (change and appeal)". All I want to do is come back so I can play on the world my friends and I have been playing on for about a week now. I've done a lot on this server, built things I never really built in the past. Now I'm sad, lol. I just want to know if there's any way I can be unbanned because I'm no bot. If there isnt any way to undo the ban I understand, but I've been sitting here for about 2 hours and now I really only care for some closure. Although being able to join again would be nice.

Thank you.

We will vanquish the spam bot nerds.

Joined on January 17th 2016

VIP since April 5 2017 - August 1st 2019

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

SrMod since November 2nd - 2/7/21

Patron since February 8 - 3/7/21

Mod since March 8 2021

Retired since idk when

[IMG]    button.png?t=Appeal&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1 button.png?t=Rules&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1  

If I helped or entertained you at all today, please react with a heart.