Essentials : One Person Sleep Problem

Madadin

Question

I just started a minehut server and I downloaded a plugin called essentials that is supposed to have one person sleep, however, this option only works when the players have op. Is there anyway I could make it work without op?

7 answers to this question

Hey. From what I understand you want to have one person sleeping in order for time to be changed to day. Nonetheless, the permission you want to add is essentials.sleepingignored to your groups. It basically allows for all of the players to be awake whilst one sleeps, for time to be changed to day.

I hope I helped, if not, please correct my understanding.

4 hours ago, Clarifity said:

Hey. From what I understand you want to have one person sleeping in order for time to be changed to day. Nonetheless, the permission you want to add is essentials.sleepingignored to your groups. It basically allows for all of the players to be awake whilst one sleeps, for time to be changed to day.

I hope I helped, if not, please correct my understanding.

Thank you, this helped and fixed the problem 🙂

1 hour ago, N3R0_7 said:

like can u make a propper vid how to do this all

It's quite basic. I suggest focusing on some Essentials and Permissions plugins tutorials. 

Also, please don't post on threads that haven't been posted on in over a month ( @Vinixs please lock xo )

Support  July 29, 2020 → November 3, 2020

► Helper November 3, 2020 → February 22, 2021

► Moderator February 22, 2021 → May 17, 2021

I might not always respond to forum dms, however I am always contactable on discord (mig#0069)

Screen Shot 2020-03-20 at 5.23.33 pm.png