trigger:
	  make console execute "kill @a"
	  shout "&4&lThat really sucks now doesn't it?"

Kill skript.

Pretty sure it works.

Edited by ChilkinsJr
  • Like 1

⭢ Founder Of Website 

The Website is men't to help you with all the skript you need to start your server. Soon we will have tutorials on how to use certain things, but for now you should go to Minehut.xyz for tutorials. Again, The Website is men't for skript help and skript requests.

2 minutes ago, FundsFulgor said:

I just need a simple telekinesis enchant or something similar

Thanks in advanced !

I am not really sure you can make that with skript.

⭢ Founder Of Website 

The Website is men't to help you with all the skript you need to start your server. Soon we will have tutorials on how to use certain things, but for now you should go to Minehut.xyz for tutorials. Again, The Website is men't for skript help and skript requests.

6 minutes ago, ChilkinsJr said:

I am not really sure you can make that with skript.

You can make a Telekinesis enchant with skript. You would have to add the enchant to a tool's lore. And when a player breaks or mines something and the tool's lore contains Telekinesis, you would then put the drops in the player's inventory. 

Discord - tarna256

In-game name - _Tarna_

Website - https://tarna.dev
Paste Site: https://paste.tarna.dev

---------------------------------------------------------

[VIP] - 7/27/2020

Community Support - 7/8/20 | 11/3/20

Helper  - 11/3/20 - 2/21/21

Moderator - 2/21/21 - 5/17/21

❤️ - 5/17/21 - now

Moderator - 12/20/22 - now

---------------------------------------------------------

image.png.70849a9b84e0347ce107b8e3eaee312c.pngimage.png.2111009afbd8bef10966ba9ede35a199.png

29 minutes ago, _Tarna_ said:

You can make a Telekinesis enchant with skript. You would have to add the enchant to a tool's lore. And when a player breaks or mines something and the tool's lore contains Telekinesis, you would then put the drops in the player's inventory. 

Oh, That is like the easiest thing ever. Sorry I didn't really know what Telekinesis really was.

⭢ Founder Of Website 

on mine:
    cancel event
    set event-block to air
    give event-block to player

@FundsFulgor

• Thanks 1

⭢ Founder Of Website 

18 minutes ago, ChilkinsJr said:

on mine:
    cancel event
    set event-block to air
    give event-block to player

@FundsFulgor

Cancelling the event and then setting the block to air gives a not-great user experience. It's not great practice.

Unless Delta's PR gets merged into Skript's main branch, as far as I know, the best way to do a Telekinesis enchant with vanilla Skript is by using this script I have linked, however, even this isn't 100% foolproof because it can catch any items that are super close to the dropped items, but it shouldn't be too bad.

VIP since January 7th, 2020

Support since September 19th, 2020

Helper since November 3rd, 2020

Moderator since March 8th, 2021

unknown.png

5.png.e14b1bf83edf0ac2edc1bfb822177184.png

image.png.fe30b7b2c0be5a541ba4ed2187b23030.png

2 hours ago, ChilkinsJr said:

command /killall:
	trigger:
	  make console execute "kill @a"
	  shout "&4&lThat really sucks now doesn't it?"

Kill skript.

Pretty sure it works.

"kill all players" 🤔

VIP since January 7th, 2020

Support since September 19th, 2020

Helper since November 3rd, 2020

Moderator since March 8th, 2021

unknown.png

5.png.e14b1bf83edf0ac2edc1bfb822177184.png

image.png.fe30b7b2c0be5a541ba4ed2187b23030.png

14 hours ago, TheGoose said:

Cancelling the event and then setting the block to air gives a not-great user experience. It's not great practice.

Unless Delta's PR gets merged into Skript's main branch, as far as I know, the best way to do a Telekinesis enchant with vanilla Skript is by using this script I have linked, however, even this isn't 100% foolproof because it can catch any items that are super close to the dropped items, but it shouldn't be too bad.

It should be added to skript 2.6 😃

• 2 months later...