Changing the Seed of the Server Not Working?

Young_Forever

Question

Hi! I just started creating a server around two hours ago. I was testing out a few things and messing around with the seed, but now I've found another seed i'd like to change the server to. I'm not quite sure if it's even possible at this point? I tried resetting the server world and restarting the server. When I got back on I still had the items I had acquired while I was messing around and I was on the same seed as before. I'm not really sure what to do as I haven't been on here long, or if I just have to make an entirely  new server. Any help would be appreciated! I also apologize if my explanation doesn't make much since. Thanks!

• Like 2

8 answers to this question

I recommend resetting the world and make sure it isn't a flat world then upload your seed and restart. if that doesn't work upload the seed and the reset the world all thought I don't think this second option will work It's worth a shot 

Axis-Dussk.png.7e3cc55d60f1a61d0247ac69983d51c1.png

not sure on this as recent saw.. if have multiverse they got seed option..maybe try changing in there save and see if that works..not tried was looking for something else and saw had a seed option.. maybe worth a try