Free Servers Back to 1gb / 10 slots

Trent

Guest Kachowster
23 hours ago, vip2kea said:

Glad the maintenance was a success.

"success" Server has been running a metric crap ton slower, and lagging more often, even with 3 players on, I don't count that as success, I call that issue production. Please fix your servers minehut...

So is everyones server still getting reset back to only 10 players once summer ends- or is that no longer applicable due to only some people getting the 20 players now?

Edited by PyroDellz

Breathing is a fun and healthy way to stay alive!

Recommended By 9/10 Doctors!

☭
Sharing Is Caring 

moo   🐄                                                                                                                                                                                                    

On 6/27/2019 at 9:04 PM, Trent said:

I mean you can still upgrade to 2gb with us if you'd like. 2gb is a lot to be giving away for free and you can't find that anywhere else.

I’ve found a host that does 2 1gb servers (for mini-games) one 512MB server (For BungeeCord) and a 2GB one for my hub all for £4 a month and £2.40 Semi-annually so imma have to switch to a paid host... also is there any way that I could download my worlds?

My server doesn't show up, even though it says "online" on the webpage. If you try to join, it just sends you to the lobby.

My friends and I were waiting to get back on the server since we just finished our exams and can finally get back into our world. This is really frustrating

• Haha 1

On 6/28/2019 at 4:28 AM, Trent said:

20 slots isn't a purchasable plan. It goes 15 -> 25 if you're getting them with credits. The plans are listed in the top post.

how can i find my server 

my server is in your server?

my minecraft is cracked i can join your server '_'