AntiBot - Captcha

xlr100

My server was bot attacked several times in a span of a few hours (because it was the top server), and Minehut's antibot plugins did nothing to prevent the bots from crashing the server.

With that said, i decided to create an antibot that will prevent such cases from repeating. Keep in mind that this script was created in a few minutes, and wasn't strictly tested so i can't grantee this will work against all kinds of bot attacks.

Features:

- Create a random Captcha per player, once he solved it he doesn't have to solve it again.

- Auto Kick after a minute if the Captcha isn't solved

- Creates another Captcha if the player joins again and he didn't complete the previous one 

- The player cant move or chat or type any command that doesn't contain "hub" or "server"

Note - This script doesn't offer any customization because it wasn't originally created for others, i will add customization if requested enough

Code:

https://pastebin.com/CSc4ZsRD

Nice idea for shortening a few lines but like i said, i coded it in a few minutes in order to solve a specific type of bot attack my server suffered from, it's not guaranteed to work against any other kind of bot attack

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, OMan100 said:

Nice idea for shortening a few lines but like i said, i coded it in a few minutes in order to solve a specific type of bot attack my server suffered from, it's not guaranteed to work against any other kind of bot attack

It doesn't 100% block Bot Attacks and can easily be bypassed. But i hope for huge improvements with this project of yours ❤️

+rep

• 1 year later...

Requesting a lock, this post is 1 year old.

Player Stats

IGN - ES63

Rank - Pro

----------------------

Server Stats

RascalPVP - Owner

RandKits - Owner

DoodySim - Owner

-----------------------

066fced7fa2c6eb28ff57c203964a6d3.gif.45df2fe64e40c8d045324e2a6203c1c6.gif

do that ^^^^

i will heart back (i promise)