The Textures So Far...

_Rascal

I believe I should update ya'll on our textures so you can have faith in us to at least have some decent texture work, haha.

To push this experience to the limits, blocks that we feel will not be used will be used to either be new ores or new building blocks to give areas their own identity. It also allows us to make locations closer to how we conceived them. 

Here are the textures for the ores we've made so far, this is only HALF of what we have planned but it puts into perspective to how expansive we plan to make the server:Texture2.thumb.png.4d81791259973a7626a860d63d9ca88d.png

We put the ores into order to how late they appear and how powerful they are. You may be able to guess what some ores are but we have came up with some of our own and you will most likely have to wait a later date to learn their names.

Of course, we have our own blocks for building as well. I have only made one new 'set' of building blocks, but expect there to be many more to be shown off!

Texture1.thumb.png.4657e061079c0475ffbbaefaab7f4de5.png

I call this set 'Cobaltstone' A dark tinged-blue stone used as the main material for many ancient buildings lost in the underground! It has a very gothic look to it, which I personally find very cool, hehe.

Finally, the tools. I haven't been giving tools a lot of attention since they're not as important for the stage of development we're at right now. But that doesn't mean we don't have anything cool to show you!

TEXTURE32019-06-25_12_49_16.png.c5b2273486a6a00d6d22ac2dc7c4366d.png

You'll probably be able to see what ore those tools are forged from, hehe.

There is one issue which did make things a bit complicated, which is the new textures added in 1.14. Since that update revamped all the vanilla ones, it made a few of the textures I've already made look a little out of place, however it's not a glaring issue. I probably won't update those textures due to not wanting to waste time on things which aren't a huge deal. 

I'm always open for suggestions such as ore ideas, areas, enemies, basically everything! If you do suggest something, make sure to comment on how you think it will affect the gameplay and what other things it may enhance!