About This Club

MinePvP Your adventure starts here! Start with a stone pickaxe and a sword and fight for upgrades! SEASON 01 OUT NOW!

Server Name

StarUltra
  1. What's new in this club
  2. Name: Tjbbox (Though I have never played this server before) Why were you punished: No idea, never played Proof that you are not guilty: Never been in the server before Have you been punished before: No
  3. IGN:FOGGYFAART banned from server for Inappropriate username i changed my name to make it more appropriate.
  4. My IGN has now been changed to Iamdeadlokk I was banned due to an inappropriate username. I would like to be pardoned. Thanks.
  5. I changed my ign to ItsTacopie got banned for having a inappropriate name and changed it
  6. IGN (In game username): king_noobs Why were you punished:External Advertisement Proof that you are not guilty: look i dont say i guilty but i be reall , i wasent mean to do it i was want say it to my friend in msg bez i dont have his discord so i want msg him it but i forget to do /msg and i like dumb say it in chat all in me but if u want unmute me pls Have you been punished before: no
  7. Hello. My user is FakeHausemaster. I was banned for having a hitler skin. Very sorry, did not know there were rules last time. Sorry guys.
  8. IGN: ExiledS0ul Reason: For inappropriate IGN No i have not been punished before
  9. So when i saw the soccer event i saw the server name and i joined it and i looked around with nothing to do here, so foolishly i started flying around at mock speed and went outside and inside the map. I didn't know if there was a event or a game that started but i got a message to stop, and so i did. i said in chat ill stop and then left but after i got banned? I Really don't fully know how this is event disruption with nothing I did there was wrong because no activity affecting other people was included. Thank you for reading.
  10. I was muted for advertise and spamming (idk if advert is allowed but ppl were doing it) im sorry and even though i have been muted multiple times i PROMISE... PROMISE that i will not NOT spam again my username is Sacopel5
  11. thank you so much for responding, sorry to post in the wrong place. Have a good one.
  12. You got banned from Minehut. You need to appeal here https://forums.minehut.com/application/form/5-player-appeals/ This appeals section is just for the StarUltra server. Appeal in the link above.
  13. EDIT: sorry I thought this was the right place to post a player ban appeal. Thank you for your help!
  14. IGN (In game username): TwitterLlama Why were you punished:Innapropriate name Proof that you are not guilty: Have you been punished before:Nope
  15. If you were banned on Minehut, appeal here. https://forums.minehut.com/application/form/5-player-appeals/ This is just a club forum for a server an just an appeal for their server.
  16. If you were banned on Minehut, appeal here. https://forums.minehut.com/application/form/5-player-appeals/ This is just a server club forums and an appeal for their server.
  17. Y Please help, i have been wrongfully banned from minehut for "bot" for what I have said. Quoted from dream "daddy chill" and I was banned for the rest of humanity (minehut is very important to me so I can socialize with my non threatening cousin) minehut I have spent over my wallet on your server. Please unbann me please I'm not a bot I'm a 13yr old girl who wants to play some sweet old minecarft with her cousin. -killerwhale_529
  18. Please help, i have been wrongfully banned from minehut for "bot" for what I have said. Quoted from dream "daddy chill" and I was banned for the rest of humanity (minehut is very important to me so I can socialize with my non threatening cousin) minehut I have spent over my wallet on your server. Please unbann me please I'm not a bot I'm a 13yr old girl who wants to play some sweet old minecarft with her cousin. -killerwhale_529
  19. IGN (In game username): wortelss Why were you punished: inappropriate username Proof that you are not guilty: i changed my username to wortelss Have you been punished before: no
  20. IGN: UnemployedVegan (former soggytit) Why where you punished: Innapropriate Username Have you been punished before: no proof you arent guilty:
  21. IGN (In game username): OmegaSimpLord (was H3ntaiiMaN_) Why were you punished: Inappropriate username Proof that you are not guilty: I changed my in game name to OmegaSimpLord Have you been punished before: No
  22. Also my first Username was Kingofforce which might not show up on the ban list, but if it is then thats me. My latest is ScoutTrooper99
  23. IGN: ScoutTrooper99 Why I Was Punished: I was punished for spamming Proof That You Are Not Guilty: I went to get something and my friend kept spamming the message, when I got back I was banned. He told me the story after because I saw the ban thing and why I was banned. Have I Been Punished Before?: This is my first.
  24. So i think something glitched in my world cause about yesterday everyone was just unable to join it, whenever i turned it on it would always take me to the minehut lobby and then go offline and when i joined it always timed out after a couple of seconds, i tried reparing the files but it still didn't work. I recently installed the world edit plugin so could it be that?