About This Club

MinePvP Your adventure starts here! Start with a stone pickaxe and a sword and fight for upgrades! SEASON 01 OUT NOW!

Server Name

StarUltra
  1. What's new in this club
  2. IGN (In game username): stealdeadeye Why were you punished: For being a bot Proof that you are not guilty: Im not a bot and i wanted to play on a friend's server. Have you been punished before: No I have not.
  3. i logged into minehut to join a friends server but went afk, when i returned to my computer i was banned for being a bot. the ban expires in 10 decades, 10 years, 6 months, etc. which i think is such a dumb system.
  4. i played with my friends. i go to the hub and saw people type the same words and then type Lmao. so i typed with them and then i got banned for 111 years for reason bot i didnt know why did i get banned can you please remove my ban thank you
  5. Having issues connecting to server. https://pastebin.com/ZEmuqcbh
  6. It looks like you were banned from Minehut. This is not the correct place to appeal then. This is just a club forum for a server called StarUltra. The correct place to appeal is here - https://forums.minehut.com/application/form/3-player-appeals/
  7. This is not the correct place to appeal from Minehut. This is just a club forum for a server called StarUltra. The correct place to appeal is here - https://forums.minehut.com/application/form/3-player-appeals/ And your ban was from December of 2019. Were you ever on then? If there were bots then and you were talking with them, you may have gotten mixed it with them. If not, maybe change your password because your account may have been breached.
  8. IGN (In game username): LenaHasLean Why were you punished:Sus link(idk whats that) Proof that you are not guilty: I was just mining in the mineshaft and suddenly got kicked out form ym server and once I joined back in it said I was banned for sus link? I didn’t do anything i didn't use autoclicker or anything. I was also very confuse about the term sus link. Have you been punished before: no never Thanks for taking the time to make an appeal. A appeals team member will review it and decide. We will message you ON THE FORUMS of your acceptance or deni
  9. IGN : Moistz Reason for ban : Bot Ban time : 10 decades Before i got banned, i was in my friends server helping him build something. Then i suddenly got banned for reason: bot. I just don't get it, i have never shared my account. I would appreciate if i got unbanned, i don't know if i can prove that I'm not a bot in any way but if i can, i would really like to prove it. Moistz
  10. IGN (In game username): Morv2007 Why were you punished: Bot Proof that you are not guilty: I haven't logged onto minehut for a few years and have never botted Have you been punished before: No
  11. if you do this appeal maybe unmuted
  12. Hello my ign is ExtraComboz and ive been on Minehut for over 3 days now, ive been playing on my world for a while with my friends and have made a lot of progress and around 20 minutes ago, 3:03AM Right now in AUS we added a teleport to death coordinate plugin and pressed stop, and then restart or just restart so I Loaded into the world but all my items are gone, so as my house and everything, we dont have any saves except the automatically saved one and i have went into one of the banned players to see if it reset but i dont think it has because one of the players ive banned is still banned so
  13. Hello, I am having troubles connecting to my server, it doesn't activate. It says starting for a while then all of a sudden it starts hibernating right after, sometimes it would even just stay offline anytime I click of the activate button. Please help. here is a link to my latest logs Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/J5Fznesv
  14. IGN (In game username): Cobrapro_16 Why were you punished: I have no idea perhaps my communist elmo skin Proof that you are not guilty: I did not do anything wrong on the server Have you been punished before: No
  15. So it was like 5 Months ago were i got muted for 7 months or something And im very sorry My ign DreamPoop. I promise i will not spam again! Also i recently Purchased Vip On minehut to show that im sorry
  16. and also i got banned for about 10 decades soo i cant wait it out thank you for under standing
  17. when I was younger I was a weir 12 year old and when i was trying to play with my friend and my cousin I realized I was banned and i am writing this in deep sorrow and I feel that I did something very wrong and i hope that I could be unbanned. I have deleted all the files of the skin and will never ever use a bad skin again please accept my apologies I am deeply sorry. I hope that we can put this behind us. My in game name is virvelstorm I hope that I can get unbanned I am so sorry. With kind regards Borka that was a 12 year old. I'm sorry.
  18. GN (In game username): IsaacLFC Why were you punished: For having a 'nude' skin. Proof that you are not guilty: I changed the skin (see photo). Have you been punished before: No
  19. It looks like you were banned from Minehut as a whole. The correct place to appeal if you got banned from Minehut is here - https://forums.minehut.com/application/form/3-player-appeals/ This is just a forums club for a server named StarUltra and their appeals section.
  20. IGN (In game username): milkboymoo Why were you punished: I saw my friend in the lobby, His name was spooklight but he was on an alt called Glentalloh. I said SPOOKLIGHT in all caps twice because I was trying to get his attention and then I got hit with a ban for 100 years Proof that you are not guilty: I don't have any proof because I was immediately banned and I had no Idea that would happen Have you been punished before: I haven't gotten banned on minehut before