How do I change the spawn WORLD of my server?

Ninjarex9907

Question

5 answers to this question

Hey, for future reference you should ask this question in Community Support, so I went ahead and moved it for you. Regarding your question though, you can do the command /setspawn if you have essentials installed which will pretty much make that spot act as the server spawn point and not just that specific world. (This can be handy if you have multiple worlds). You can also do the command /setworldspawn to set a spawn specific to that world that you are in. As a general rule of thumb, I recommend doing both of these commands on the spot that you’re trying to set as spawn. Hope this helps!

Joined on January 17th 2016

VIP since April 5 2017 - August 1st 2019

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

SrMod since November 2nd - 2/7/21

Patron since February 8 - 3/7/21

Mod since March 8 2021

Retired since idk when

[IMG]    button.png?t=Appeal&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1 button.png?t=Rules&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1  

If I helped or entertained you at all today, please react with a heart.

no idea if necroposting applies here, but anyways dont post on threads that have been inactive for more than a month

@Reassembly
Requesting Lock

Twitch Affiliate, YouTuber and Minehut Content Creator

(100,000+ Combined Views, 1,100+ Combined Followers & Subs, 20,000+ Combined Unique Players)

IGN:
[YOUTUBE] Centrect

Please don't DM me for support, go here or join Minehut's Discord if you need assistance.

Please do not reply to posts that have been inactive for over 1 month. If you need support please create a new thread.

In-Game Name - SilentF1ame

Discord - SilentFlame#9811

-------------------------------------------------------

[Default] 14 February 2017

[VIP] 21 September 2020

[Helper] 26 November 2020

[Moderator] 2 February 2021

[<3] 17 May 2021

-------------------------------------------------------