Free Skripting (because page separators broke the last one)

Edb

Free Skripting Service!

I will be making skripts for free. Just suggest me something, and I'll put it here. The current skripts that I have made (public) are on the next pages.

(Oh, by the way, this is my first usage of pages. They're kinda hard to understand at first try.)

bca.png.ed9c7cd060a2a3cd8d6fed9ea417fd96.png

Sure, I made the skript by myself, nobody asking for it, but I feel like it deserves to be here anyway.

actionbar_broadcast.sk

ReItem

Sure, I made it just because Trent wanted reloring from a skript, sure I needed help, but It can still go here. I want a long post, anyway.

ReItem.sk

GrayGrayCowKicker

This is the first of many skripts I'm making for the community. It's a simple skript that just kicks GrayGrayCow (the requester) from the server on join, essentially banning the player. It also has a little addition of the message "Congrats, you're not GrayGrayCow."

GrayGrayCowKicker.sk

Your Skript Here.

Ok, now it's time for your skripts. You haven't posted an idea for a skript yet, so go ahead, give one!

Downloads

The full list of skripts are below.

actionbar_broadcast.sk

ReItem.sk

GrayGrayCowKicker.sk

Loading signature...
duh.gif.8b527aec819aa6aec1163679bc32d922.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Is it possible you could create what one might call "prefabricated", basically where if you were in a skyblock server and you wanted to buy an advanced generator, you could pay 20k within a shop gui and get a spawn egg that can then assemble the new gen?

On 7/1/2019 at 6:51 PM, Swala_ said:

Is it possible you could create what one might call "prefabricated", basically where if you were in a skyblock server and you wanted to buy an advanced generator, you could pay 20k within a shop gui and get a spawn egg that can then assemble the new gen?

Creating structures with spawn eggs is usually something you do with command blocks (to mark a location) so its not necessary, but nice idea

command /f:

permission: say.f

permission message: &7You do not have a high enough rank to do that command, Sorry!

trigger:

make console execute command "sudo * c:F"

There ya go

• Like 1

IGN: CasualFries

Discord: CasualFries#9970

@JackJack33 - Discord 5_17_2019 10_39_08 PM.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...